It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman just stopped a bullet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

The way I see it is it is a 2 Lane Road. he was in the left lane. When he got shot he pulled over to the right lane and stopped.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: KnightLight

The way I see it is it is a 2 Lane Road. he was in the left lane. When he got shot he pulled over to the right lane and stopped.

ohhh... Gotcha.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The police have said it might be from an ongoing dispute. I seem to remember a article about George having a confrontation with a neighbor. Quite possibly it was over a stereo being too loud and I thought he had a trespassing citation from the dispute. I've searched and cannot find anything does anyone remember that?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sounds like he may have been waving a gun at the other party.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Yes I remember that but it's vague in my head..
Looking.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I heard that but I haven't seen a source yet. I missed the press conference do you have any further information?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Update;

Authorities said Zimmerman was shot at in the latest incident but did not return fire. He flagged down a local officer about the same time Apperson called 911, authorities said in a news conference on Monday.

"I was coming back from lunch and a guy was screaming out his window, 'Please call 911. Please call 911," said witness Kenneth Cornell. "He's like, 'I shot George Zimmerman. Please call 911. I need someone to call.'"

Cornell said the man identified himself as Apperson and told him he didn't have a cellphone and that this was the third incident between him and Zimmerman.

"He said this is the third incident. They've been going back and forth for the last three months," said Cornell.

Authorities said they still don't know what led to the shooting. So far, no arrests have been made, and no charges have been filed.

source

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here's the last confrontation between the two knuckleheads.

earlier incident between the same two people

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It is in the other thread that is going on. On my phone right now and I will admit I am not very link savy on it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Never a dull moment in this guys life.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Geo "Zim Man" Zimmerman shoots more NOW than I did as a cop in a Ca. low/no-income, multi-cultural, multiethnic community, and I'm counting the required "Range Time".. He is so involved I'm starting to think George is a "plant" color Me a cynic but c..COME ON!

Maybe an anti-gun nut..uh...er... " gun enthusiast" but because I am a Champion of both the 1st and 4th and 5th Amendment, George has the right until He steps on His Johnson, which happened when He pulled the last caper and shot Trayvon Martin and now a 3rd incident? He is "SEEKING the chaos"

"Seek and Ye shall find" -Jesus the Chris†...

namaste

P.S. I better stop or else I'm liable to catch some of Geo's lead next time He throws it or it is thrown His way...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Geo "Zim Man" Zimmerman shoots more NOW than I did as a cop in a Ca.

Besides the trayvon Martin killing. I don't recall Zimmerman accused of firing a weapon.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
How can you be sure it was Zimmerman? Some crazy blacks may have targeted him for Trayvon killing. Which was ruled justified by the way, don't snap to judgements until you know all the facts..

Those crazy blacks huh?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yes, Zimmerman might be an idiot of a person, but that doesn't change the fact that, legally speaking, he was in the right in the Martin case. Can you people who still claim that he innocent-with-quotation-marks please understand that the law in the majority of the states in the U.S. say that if you are assaulted and in fear for your life, you can use a firearm in self-defense?

Other than that, in this particular case, it would seem that he really is the victim, but like I said, he could be an idiot in normal life and instigated the road-rage incident--not to mention that, like I always assert, there is not enough information yet to know what happened. This is from CNN:

Meanwhile, conflicting versions of the incident have emerged from the two men involved.

Zimmerman attorney Don West told CNN that a driver behind Zimmerman began flashing his lights and honking his horn at him.

"The man pulled up next to George yelling obscenities at him," West said.

Zimmerman recognized Apperson as someone he had a problem with several months ago.

According to West, Zimmerman raised his window and then the man shot at him.

The bullet went through Zimmerman's side window and almost hit him in the head, West said. Zimmerman was hit by glass from the window, he said.

An employee at a nearby business, Kenneth Cornell, said he was exiting his car after lunch when a man drove up and started yelling about the shooting.

The man, who identified himself as Apperson, shouted to Cornell: "I shot George Zimmerman, call 911. I don't have a phone."

So Cornell called 911. He said Apperson shot Zimmerman after Zimmerman waved a gun.

Apperson's attorney, Mark NeJame, said his client acted in self defense.

"What happened today, he was legally justified to do," NeJame said Monday.

But West, Zimmerman's lawyer, denied that his client waved a gun. "George absolutely denies pointing a gun, displaying a gun -- no aggressive movement toward him at all," West said.

Police arrived minutes after he called 911, Cornell said. Police have not verified Cornell's account to CNN.

From what I've read about this Apperson fellow, it seems just as likely that he has a vendetta to rid the world of George Zimmerman as much as GZ is perpetually prone to violent outbursts. Since GZ's acquittal in 2013, he has gotten a speeding ticket (who cares), and had a couple of allegations of domestic violence/threats that were eventual dropped by the accusers. Then there's the accusation from Apperson about GZ threatening to 'shoot him dead,' which sounds more like a line from "A Million Ways To Die In The West" than something that someone would actually say in real life.

Something stinks here, and I can't say that the entire origin of the stench is coming from Zimmerman alone...if even the majority.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join