It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Uncensored: Bernie’s Brilliant Move & Clintons' Latest Fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders, the longest running Independent in Congress, has announced his candidacy for the 2016 presidential election. So why is he challenging one of our Poll-cats of the week, Hillary Clinton, and running as a Democrat? Hillary and Bill Clinton have been accused of accepting bribe money while she was Secretary of State and laundering it through their non-profit foundation.

I give you my uncensored opinions on the latest headlines in this episode of Off the Grid. Is Bernie Sanders setting the stage for me to run next?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Bernie is brilliant, all right. I'm not a member of a political party, and therefore cannot vote in the primaries, but I'm seriously considering signing up with the Dems, so I can do my part to get Bernie in to the general election.

I agree with you that this country is already an oligarchy. This woman doesn't want Hillary to be president. Nothing would change at all. We need real reform.

Thanks for the video.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Please vote in the primary... it matters hugely this go around. You can always go back to Independent. I switched to Independent a few years ago but am switching back to Democrat until after the election.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Could you post a link to the video? For some reason all I see is a black white space.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Dear Jesse

I sincerely hope you do not decide to toss your hat in the ring. I think that Bernie will serve as a focal point, as a clear contrast to the Clinton message. She, of course will vacillate to accommodate people on the left and on the right and the female vote. Having followed Bernie for years, I do not think that he will. He will remain true in his integrity and speak truth to power.

As you point out, as an independent, he would get little traction from the media. Were you to join in the fray, I fear that it would just be too much for MSM and the idea of ANY opposition to Clinton, other than the normally expected Repubs, would be quickly turned into a circus.

So please Jesse. Don't run. Let Bernie's message ring clear...

ps. I am so glad you are excited about his candidacy.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Love you Jesse!! Wish your conspiracy show was still on tv.. One of my favorites

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Could you post a link to the video? For some reason all I see is a black white space.

You should be able to see it here: www.ora.tv...

If not, you may need to upgrade your Flash Player.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You're the worst poster on this board. You offer no insight into anything you post and vanish. ATS is a worse place for allowing you here to promote your products. Either step up or sit down.

Sanders likely won't do anything of substance in this race as he's heavily outgunned, but if he can give her a black eye then he's done enough, and that will only be symbolically as no matter who is elected, Hillary versus the Republican field, we will be worse off than under Obama, which is tough to imagine.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny no, he is not the worst...not by far...and Mr Ventura can say what he wants, when he wants. Become a moderator, then make rules......

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I like Bernie. He's had a clear message for years now. Going up against the mega corporate backers of Hillary will be challenging; however, his choice to run as a democrat will surely get him into the debates with Hillary.

What struck me most about this guy was his integrity. When asked in an interview his opinion of Hillary, he said "I like her, I've known her for years," and he ended it there, no negativity or personal attack.

Unlike Hillary, Bernies contributions for his campaign comes from the working class, not Wall Street. Finally, someone whose ambition is for representation of the people, not corporations.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Thank you. I was able to watch from the page.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When the Democrats choose their person, it isn’t going to be Bernie; it's going to be Hillary. Then, what will Bernie do?

You’ll get Hillary and a Republican, and you're asking me to stay out of the fray at that point? I don't think so.

Is Bernie then going to become an Independent to stay in the fray? Will he have ballot access and be able to get in the debates? I don't think so.

What he initially did is very smart, but the point is, he's not going to get the Democratic nomination in my opinion. But maybe I'm wrong.

When it gets down to two, that's when your legitimate third party person can jump into the fray and actually steal the election.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What's even tougher to imagine is that we were worse off with George Bush than with Obama. So stick that in your pipe!

We've been heading down the path of worse, worse, and worst! Don't leave George Bush and Dick Cheney out of that lineup. This country turned on 9/11/2001, and it has never been the same since. That fell right directly on George Bush and an all-Republican watch.

So the country you see today is a direct result of George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the Republican Party.

a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That’s a smart thing to do. I ran my campaign in Minnesota that way. I never attacked Skip Humphrey or Norm Coleman at all.

I did attack their political parties, the Democrats and Republicans, because they're nothing but puppets for them anyway. But you can run a great campaign and not turn it personal. It shouldn't be turned personal. But unfortunately, that's the way most candidates today get down there.

Bernie will be a breath of fresh air, because he's not going to get down with the ‘pigs in the mud’. All the rest of them probably will, but I can assure you I don't think Bernie Sanders will. That in itself will be a breath of fresh air.

a reply to: Daedal

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura

What's even tougher to imagine is that we were worse off with George Bush than with Obama. So stick that in your pipe!

We've been heading down the path of worse, worse, and worst! Don't leave George Bush and Dick Cheney out of that lineup. This country turned on 9/11/2001, and it has never been the same since. That fell right directly on George Bush and an all-Republican watch.

So the country you see today is a direct result of George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the Republican Party.

a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Yet this administration has had every chance to change what the last guy did so I would say that Obama is no better then Bush in fact that makes Obama worst.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

RIGHT Jesse.. Bernie getting the nod is most likely not going to happen. What I look forward to is his message ringing loud and clear during the primaries. This is what I think needs to be focused on. The message that will drag ole Hillery off her right leaning perch and back towards one that addresses our serious issues. If she spends he whole primary season running against only Republicans and their conservative slant then she will only have to ' put it out there' in relationship to what they are saying. She needs to be challenged from the other end also, really, more so.

Then

When it gets down to two, that's when your legitimate third party person can jump into the fray and actually steal the election.

exactly as you say, a third party candidate can jump into the fray. A populist candidate. One that has appeal to both disenfranchised ends of the spectrum.

So Jesse. don't get our hopes up unless you are serious. So, again, please let Bernie's perspective pave the way for you or which ever person gains the popular focus that will be needed. And even at that point, the third party message must, absolutely must come forth. And oh, Jess, thanks for the reply even if it was only from one of your assistants.

Yours. T

top topics

join