It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a border patrol agent comments how cute your dog is, you better not ignore the compliment!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I lived in San Diego for many years and now live in Arizona, where most of my family lived that entire time. I'll let you go ahead and extrapolate how many border patrol crossings I've made. My best guess is, a lot.

Why in the world is the woman obligated to be polite? She should, ideally, of course. But she doesn't have to. Because she's American, and in America, she can express herself however she wants as long as she's not making threats or yelling fire in a theatre or such. Not being polite doesn't mean she deserves to get tazed. You seem to be missing that point.

Further, I'm not a kid. I'm 38 years old. I've seen our rights be slowly eroded over time and I'm sick of it. She's 100% allowed to be a jerk if she wants to. Should she? No, she shouldn't, but it wasn't illegal and she didn't deserve to get tazed over it.

And I'm not sure how many people are really going to feel like being polite after being detained because one officer thought she seemed nervous. How about the officer not violating her rights and there would have never been a problem to begin with? They would have never had to deal with her attitude had they not violated her rights as soon as they started dealing with her.

I'm not sure what kind of world where you live in where it's ok to taze people and take them down just because they're rude, but that's not a place I want to live.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

She has every right to be combative with whomever to defend her rights from being trampled on. This woman was in the right, she had no reason to be treated this way. The B.P. agents deserve to get the skin beat off of them for their Gestapo type actions. This is just another prime example of the ever increasing police state that we need to be fighting against...the minute you stop being combative when someone is taking your rights away from you is the moment you no longer deserve your rights.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

She was exercising her rights and got mad when the wouldn't answer her questions that she has every right to ask.

The best part is she got charged for assault whem it was the bo po agent that went hands on first.

All for her nor standing where the wanted her to stand.
Didn't know that was illegal

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What you all seem to be missing is a crucial element to the story....

She got out of her car with a combative attitude.

Not kosher with anyone working in official capacity.

It raises red flags and reinforces suspicion.

She was also aggressive enough that they had to resort to using a tazer.

What the hell is wrong with staying in the car and being polite?

That's what this whole thing is about.

She escalated the situation herself.

Jesus Christ on a Cracker.

Is this really that difficult to understand?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: WeRpeons

ATS what do you think after watching the video?

I think her tuition was wasted on a complete idiot.

How anyone with a mouth and attitude like that can become a individual working in Law makes me cringe. The entitlement is strong with this one.

I said it before on another thread on this video and I'll say it again:

The brat deserved every volt she received.

**Bonus Points for Sensationalist Headline**

Her tazing had nothing to do with her dog and had everything to do with her combative attitude. She brought it on herself be getting out of her car and being aggressive with Border Patrol. Instant Bad Karma right there.

Moral to the Story?

Stay in your car.
Be polite.
Move along without incident.

Wow, I've never met such a coward on ATS, and to say this woman deserved it? You are either one of two things, a cop, or a bully, I could be mistaken, and you could be both. How could you think such a thing. Just remember that when you are in the fema camp hanging on the fence looking out, and see that guy waving at you, that will be me! You need to re-evaluate your moral compass buddy.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

If you act like an ass then prepare to be treated like one.

(post by gunshooter removed for a manners violation)
(post by gunshooter removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
What you all seem to be missing is a crucial element to the story....

She got out of her car with a combative attitude.

Not kosher with anyone working in official capacity.

It raises red flags and reinforces suspicion.

She was also aggressive enough that they had to resort to using a tazer.

What the hell is wrong with staying in the car and being polite?

That's what this whole thing is about.

She escalated the situation herself.

Jesus Christ on a Cracker.

Is this really that difficult to understand?

SNIP

What is it exactly?

So, if something happened because the Border Patrol didn't do their job ---- would you be blaming them?
edit on 5/11/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: remove quoted content

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

If you act like an ass then prepare to be treated like one.

Exactly. She got out of her vehicle in a confrontational manner and did nothing to try and deescalate the situation. If anything, she escalated it.

Also, she should have made them aware of the recent Supreme Court ruling on the ability of law enforcement to summon a K-9 unit if one is not on site.

link   
What the hell is wrong with asserting your rights and not being a slave or talked down to someone just because there wearing a uniform.

link   

She got tazed after she got shoved by the guy!

Again is it illegal to not stand where they tell you!?

She got out and asked what was going on, omg so combative!

She can act like an ass all day, that is not illegal either.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I'm trying not to be a dick, really.

"but"

I'm at a point where i as a non 'murican can only really start to react to all this daily crap about your cops and other "authorities" by pointing and laughing at most of you.

You have to be the most hilariously oppressed "free" nation ever. For freaking ages.

What about your constitution and bill of rights, your vaunted freedoms and guns to prevent tyranny?

And then all the hate we read for Afro-Americans who DO actually protest and kick up a fuss about all the stuff that the rest of you are subjected to?

Until y'all do something about this, i can only surmise that you all pretty much deserve it, in one way or another.

And i'm not even trying to be a dick about this.

So, bloody sort it out, USA.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's different when you cross the border. They can detain and search you just for the hell of it now.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That did not appear to be a boarder crossing but a check point.

And before anyone asks I do not feel the interior check points should be occurring.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There is another thread where rhe source has her crossing, I don't agree with it all but Zaphod58 sourced it in that thread.

The being able to detain and search at will part that is upon crossing.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

I'm neither a cop nor a bully.

I'm a military brat if you need ammunition like that.

Unlike a bunch of self-entitled civilians who want all the RIGHTS with NONE OF THE RESPONSIBILITY, I was raised in an environment where I was shown how to respect persons, the difference between authority that is to be respected and authority that is to be questioned.

You people see a uniform and flip the frick out.

You don't see a person underneath....nope....just a "symbol of oppression that must be eradicated" because some faceless underground internet warrior hopped up on god knows what made a sensationalist youtube video or blog post about "teh Evil Lizard Illuminati and the Hostile NWO Takeover.".

And when it comes down to FEMA Camps....show me one.
Any non-photoshopped image.
No "google earth".

I want selfies of you with these supposed "detainees".
Seriously.
Enough already.

I double dog dare you to provide actual verifiable evidence of these "installations".

My gods, and here I thought Osmium was the densest substance on Earth.

Whatever, kiddos.
It's your fight now.
I've done my time in that world.

Have fun with your "rah rah fight teh power" .

Meanwhile I'll just keep standing here at the gates shaking my head while getting spit on by the "awakened prodigies".

Eh.
It's a living.

(post by gunshooter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

In that case all the more reason why she should not have exited her vehicle and escalated the situation. When you exit from the United States you should be well aware of the possible searches you may be subject to upon your return.

I was under the impression this was a interior check point and they would not have been able to detain her while waiting for a K-9 unit to arrive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join