It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm 15 - Military Convoy With Microwave Weapons Seen - pics and video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
When I saw they were stationary on carts to be towed was my first clue they were communications and not some form of microwave weapons. Generally these weapons are directional and are mounted on a turret on some form of vehicle

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have worked with many forms of Radio Communications over the years and that's what we have in these photos just satellite Air to Ground Comms nothing more./b]

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Could just be national gaurd but i did snap pics of a military convoy rolling through a kentucky town haulung equipment the other day.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Bedlam ok. what generates the intense magnetic field required to excite the atomic structure?

This question is sort of unclear without some context.

has to be generated by high voltage...

Magnetic fields don't depend on voltage, high or low. There's not a voltage term in the equation. It's all current.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Those are STT's (Satellite Transportable Terminal)
Info here

The microwave is in the satellite...these send a coordinates and timer setting to the satellite and the popcorn is created...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
A fee JH15 posts back I said that it used to be scary how many people believe this is some kind of take over...

I then commented that it was comical...

I then said it would be sad...

Guess where I am now?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam in electrical theory...voltage is the driving force, current is the load measured in amperage. the higher the voltage- the lower the current on the same device. for there to be current, there must be a driving force of voltage, this is how it works. This "microwave" generator has 480VAC transformed to 8400V that is then channeled to a magnetic multiplier like a magnetron, but much more intense due to the fact it is under load for very short periods of time. there are experiments using 400 Hz units as apposed to 60Hz. It is directed by an antennae to its target, this unit MUST be cooled during and after use or it will overheat. The directed highly excited magnetic field is what causes the effect, and it does not start rapidly heating the target from the inside, the first layer the field encounters is what gets the heat, then penetration starts inward. frequency and field deflection is the key to this crowd control device's downfall....

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Bedlam in electrical theory...voltage is the driving force, current is the load measured in amperage. the higher the voltage- the lower the current on the same device. for there to be current, there must be a driving force of voltage, this is how it works.

Biot-Savart doesn't care about voltage, it really doesn't. The magnetic field isn't caused by the voltage, it's caused by the net motion of electrons. In this case, E is a dependent variable. And that's how it works.

This "microwave" generator has 480VAC transformed to 8400V that is then channeled to a magnetic multiplier like a magnetron, but much more intense due to the fact it is under load for very short periods of time. there are experiments using 400 Hz units as apposed to 60Hz. It is directed by an antennae to its target, this unit MUST be cooled during and after use or it will overheat. The directed highly excited magnetic field is what causes the effect, and it does not start rapidly heating the target from the inside, the first layer the field encounters is what gets the heat, then penetration starts inward. frequency and field deflection is the key to this crowd control device's downfall....

No. Just no. And, as they say back home, you're trying to teach your granny to suck eggs here. I do this stuff for a living.

It's not a magnetron, it's a gyrotron. And they run off of DC, so it really doesn't matter diddly if the HVDC supply is run from 60, 50 or 400 Hz. At all. It's directed by an antenna, because it's RF, and you need the antenna gain you get from the reflector.

There's no such thing as an excited magnetic field. It's a propagating EM wave. Like light, or an AM radio station, only the VMADS is at about 95GHz. It's not a magic frequency, but it's doable and the penetration is within the very top layer of the epidermis, less than the thickness of a typical eyelid. And you can't deflect an EM wave with fields.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

What Kentucky town? Was it near Fort Campbell or Fort Knox? ( i'm betting you are down in the Jackson purchase)
edit on 12-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam I must be reading obsolete info....EM is electro-magnetic...which can be countered...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Bedlam I must be reading obsolete info....EM is electro-magnetic...which can be countered...

You can reflect it. You can absorb it. What you can't do is deflect it with a magnet or something.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Legman

Better phrased: microwave communications.

It's not a directed energy weapon. Or a microwave weapon. It's a comm system that utilizes microwaves.

Exactly

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Don't you folks act like we don't have a sense of humor.

Its not like we don't read all the nonsense posted on the internet about the stuff we do..

Now that I have moved on from sadness, I will double back toward comical.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Guess I will chalk this "news source" up to another shock value media company....

Or in other words like every other "they are coming for us" posts because Jade Helm 15 .

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish
That's not a microwave weapon. It's a STT or satellite transportable terminal. It's for communication. Got that from one of the comments then did a bit of googling to confirm.

Here's one opened up:

asc.army.mil...

Guess that tells us a bit about the news source.

Even spending a minute looking at the comments would tell you the story is bogus.

Couple questions
1) The active denial system is in the shape of dish as are these. Can they be easily modified?
2) Why do they need a dozen com dishes when one would suffice?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Because one does not suffice.

1 STT is not enough to run an entire battalion worth of SATCOM traffic.

Equipment breaks all the time and while it is nice to have spare parts, sometimes it takes a lot of time to repair,so you will need more than one. Communications break downs are a big no no in the military.

On my hawks alone we have 2 over the horizon communications systems. 2 high power radio systems. Comms are high priority.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
Couple questions
1) The active denial system is in the shape of dish as are these. Can they be easily modified?

No. Not at all. The stuff underneath the dish on a VMADS is large, heavy and complicated. It's sort of like looking at a gocart and asking - it has wheels, airplanes have wheels, can I turn the gocart into an airplane with an easy mod? Yes, they both have wheels, but there's so many differences it's hard to list them all.

2) Why do they need a dozen com dishes when one would suffice?

Because this is a transport convoy, and at the end, all the units will be in different places. When you see a car transport on the road with a dozen cars on, do you think they're all going to the same house? Same thing here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join