It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Hating Anyone, Let's Talk About Mutual Respect!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Barring Paedosadists, Child Abusers, Despots, Infanticists & Terrorists...

Let's stop hating everyone.

"Love is the answer" - Too many great people have said this to attribute it to one single person...

I think "Love is the answer" is a collective mindset...
A wavelength of global proportions.

Love is the answer.

Love ya ATS!!!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Lennon-McCartney said it best with this lyric:

"And in the end...the love you take...is equal to the love...you MAKE".

Peace....MS

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

"Love someone when they least deserve it - because that is when they really need it" - Swedish proverb

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

We never know what another might be going through. Treat others with love, kindness and compassion.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think this is relevant to the culture we are currently experiencing at the moment:

Nothing like a Carlin perspective

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Lennon liked to preach love but had a long history of abusing and dominating the women in his life.

His message was good but not his follow through.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I had to look up two of those words to make sure I got the right meaning. I HATE that, can't you use more common words for us oldtimers?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I had to look up two of those words to make sure I got the right meaning. I HATE that, can't you use more common words for us oldtimers?

I thought I made up infantacist to be honest.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well there is a similar word that is relevant. I like this twist. en.wikipedia.org...

People acting like babies including wearing diapers sometimes.

Sounds like a person who is full of crap.
edit on 11-5-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It is, but that means learning how to tolerate people with whom you disagree and letting them go their own way without trying to impose your will on them.

When we have the government that we do, people have learned that they can indeed impose their will by taking control of that government and that obviates the need to learn how to live and let live. Why let the man next door go his own way when you can identify with a grievance group that advocates laws that will force that man to live the way YOU think he ought to live? Who cares if he hates you for it? You won!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Great thread!

It's a message that was repeated since a long time ago in the past, in different ways, in different languages, across the world. Yea, "a collective mindset" because love is unifying rather than destructive. If everyone could feel the pain they cause others (empathy/compasion), people would probably not harm each other.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I don't "hate" anyone on here, but I certainly can passionately disagree.

Sometimes passionate disagreement is deciphered as hate by other people--nothing I can do about other people's perception of my comments. I'm cursed with being very direct and proudly lacking in political correctness.

Tough Love is a thing, too

top topics

join