It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Prime Minister Speaks About US Moon Base

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: 3danimator2014. But you havent used reason to argue it. And no they wont know its not a normal burst of radiation interfearing.

Find me a budget for space bigger than the US defence budget. Find me labs, contractors and scientists greater than the us government. Who do you think sucks up all those smart physicists?

You havent used reason to argue your point. Everyone one of your points has a counter that is just as reasonable.

Again its common sense we would use the moon as a strategic outpost. Its actually more ludicrous to not do so.

Are there bulldozers and skyscrapers no but can we land equiptment with drones and robotics uh yeah. We do it all the time. Can we hide doing it. Yes we can especially if you spend billions on it.

What "burst"? it would have to be more than a burst in order and yes, it would be noticed and recorded. if you cant see that or understand that then you obviously hold the human population in very low regard.

yes, of course it makes sense to use the moon strategically...but that dioesnt mean we are since its so bloody hard and expensive to do.

There is no proof of anything you are saying. None at all. You like this fantasy as it get you excited...us versus the big bad govt..and now with aliens and moon bases! This does not make it real in the slightest.

hey, it also makes sense to use mars as an outpost...are we there too? or maybe solar panels around the sun? A Dyson sphere makes perfect sense...therefore, using your logic. Its real.
edit on 11-5-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Again you are not argueing a point. The bursts of radiation from the sun, from supernovas, from all the stuff that already interferes with satelites. You do know that happens all the time right?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Again you are not argueing a point. The bursts of radiation from the sun, from supernovas, from all the stuff that already interferes with satelites. You do know that happens all the time right?

of course i know that. Im not aware of them masking any communications though...interefering, sure. But actually masking stuff? Nope.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I am referring to the landing of equiptment and fooling the other observers. There are more ways to communicate than radiowaves. Especially if we use satelite relays. Most of the teleportation advancements have been with communication.

I am just pointing out if you look at the US defence budget, their labs, tech, and scientists its far above anyone else in the world. It would be very easy to use those resources to come up with a way to make a secret moon base if they chose to do so.

I dont know that they have but, it is reasonable to think they would.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

It would be very easy to use those resources to come up with a way to make a secret moon base if they chose to do so.

I dont know that they have but, it is reasonable to think they would.

Well then you and i will never agree mate, because i , in no way, think it would be easy at all to do that (and without anyone knowing to boot). Even with billions at their disposal.

So, i guess thats that. Enjoy living in your fantasy world where the powers that be and aliens are both sipping cocktails on the moon bases. Ill go back to my amateur asronomy and keep looking up and live in denial (according to you guys)

Right, im off home, have a good night!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Geez man. Dont like to have reasonable arguments. I said nothing of aliens. And a moonbase could just be equiptment landed on the moon. I also am an amateur astronomer. What does that have to do with anything?

Also i said it is possible. Which it is. We have landed equiptment on other planets right? Did you track the mars rover with your telescope?

You dont think its possible with the greatest minds on the planet and all the cash at their disposal to hide a moon landing from amateurs no less? Please. I think your understanding of human ingenuity is not very high. Also the ego since amateurs couldnt find it it most not be true. Thats just intuition and faith my friend. There is nothing to back up your statements.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Geez man. Dont like to have reasonable arguments. I said nothing of aliens. And a moonbase could just be equiptment landed on the moon. I also am an amateur astronomer. What does that have to do with anything?

Also i said it is possible. Which it is. We have landed equiptment on other planets right? Did you track the mars rover with your telescope?

You dont think its possible with the greatest minds on the planet and all the cash at their disposal to hide a moon landing from amateurs no less? Please. I think your understanding of human ingenuity is not very high. Also the ego since amateurs couldnt find it it most not be true. Thats just intuition and faith my friend. There is nothing to back up your statements.

Dude, the aliens at the bar thing was a joke.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If there's a secret moon base then it's more likely to be the U.S. air forces rather than NASA. They had plans for moon bases back in the early 60s and near unlimited black budget funding - theunredacted.com...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well there may be a base on the moon, but it isn't the US...

They are Nazi's...

<< 1  2   >>

join