It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien conflicts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Do you think that it would be likely that different types of alien visiting Earth would have disagreements?

If there are different species of alien roaming around the skies of Earth, I suppose they will have been in contact with each other?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: moth115
Do you think that it would be likely that different types of alien visiting Earth would have disagreements?

As no aliens are visiting, how could they disagree?
First some evidence that aliens are visiting would be good!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: moth115

Actually it's already happened. And the federal government came to me because my wisdom is well known just like Solomon's .

I told the two alien combatants to split the cow in half.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

How many times we would have to read such uninformed 'opinions' on the matter?

Aliens are visiting. Alien are interacting. Aliens are abducting people. Period.

Can we just STOP playing fool and discuss more important issues?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Haha good point.

I suppose an alien disagreement might one day really prove they are here!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Dude he's been here a year and has 60 post. Give him a break, before a comment like yours scares him off for another year.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: JackHill

Dude he's been here a year and has 60 post. Give him a break, before a comment like yours scares him off for another year.

Sorry, I forgot some people need 'a whole year' to finally understand the reality of any subject.

My mistake.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Aliens are visiting. Alien are interacting. Aliens are abducting people. Period.

YOU do of course have PROOF of that

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I'm with you, JackHill. The time has come to move the discussion forward, aliens are here. As a person who has had close encounters, I know it for a fact. But the body of evidence is overwhelming, there is no valid excuse for clinging to the flimsy and unworkable position of denial.

So why do they? Simple. Indoctrination.

Authorities have gone to great lengths to cover-up the evidence and curtail investigation.
The military considers UFOs to be of the utmost importance, and they've made it clear to the Executive branch and the Legislative that they are not to ask too many questions.
Remember what happened when Senator Barry Goldwater tried to get in to see recovered alien bodies?
I suggest people look into that incident if they are unfamiliar with it.

The media follows lockstep.
They've fomented a climate of ridicule and mockery towards anyone who breaches the subject seriously.
The giggle factor, they call it. Many still fall for it, and many still peddle it. '
Watch any local TV news anchors reporting on a UFO sighting in their area, and inevitably; that familiar, uncomfortable laugh, that nervous, tense, forced laughter.
They preface their UFO coverage with hollow banter like, "Better get your tin-foil hat on for this one..."
Jokes about little green men.
"ET phone home!" they quip, witlessly.
And notice they always act shocked when they have interview footage of someone of good standing who witnessed the UFO event and is convinced it is of alien origin." But wait, Diane, this man acutally believes that it could have been aliens....but maybe he means Mexicans! Ha Ha Ha...Back to you..."

Folks, did you ever notice that they tell you far more outlandish, unprovable speculation all the time:
String Theory.
A quantum universe.
Multiple dimensions.
Dark matter. Dark energy.

These are far more speculative concepts, most entirely untestable.
But when they talk about them on the news guess what?
Nobody laughs.

These accepted theories are far less likely than contact with an alien race.
Especially with thousands of newly discovered planets and Earth twins in the Goldilocks zone.

But they only laugh at UFOs.
Why?

Indoctrination.

Use your brain for more than just washing,

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

unless you have definitive proof of your claims, it is you who is making uninformed, ignorant statements and acting foolish.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

unless you have definitive proof of your claims, it is you who is making uninformed, ignorant statements and acting foolish.

Bull, dude. Pure bull. There is no "definitive proof", this isn't a math problem. There is, however, evidence, and an enormous amount of evidence.

JackHill's position is based on seventy years of documented evidence of alien contact.

What is your position based on? Denying that evidence? Whining that the evidence hasn't convinced you yet?
Stomping your feet and demanding more?

There are mountains of evidence that aliens are here, JackHill is aware of that, so it is foolish of you to pretend that JackHill is either uninformed or ignorant.

Rather, uninformed and ignorant are prerequisites of holding the position that denies the reality of alien contact.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

If there are different species of alien roaming around the skies of Earth, I suppose they will have been in contact with each other?

Well, some have described this encounter caught on video of just that kind of thing, alien conflict, one UFO evading some kind of projectile. Unless you subscribe to the theory these are just very interesting ice crystals that coincidentally mimic such behavior.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You say that so definitively, are you sure no aliens are visiting? Is that a fact or just your opinion? You don't think the government could lie to you about such a thing?

There is actually overwhelming evidence that aliens are visiting. It is just that most of the sheep have been socially conditioned and are terrified of having their view of reality challenged.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

I'm with you, JackHill. The time has come to move the discussion forward, aliens are here. As a person who has had close encounters, I know it for a fact. But the body of evidence is overwhelming, there is no valid excuse for clinging to the flimsy and unworkable position of denial.

So why do they? Simple. Indoctrination.

Authorities have gone to great lengths to cover-up the evidence and curtail investigation.
The military considers UFOs to be of the utmost importance, and they've made it clear to the Executive branch and the Legislative that they are not to ask too many questions.
Remember what happened when Senator Barry Goldwater tried to get in to see recovered alien bodies?
I suggest people look into that incident if they are unfamiliar with it.

The media follows lockstep.
They've fomented a climate of ridicule and mockery towards anyone who breaches the subject seriously.
The giggle factor, they call it. Many still fall for it, and many still peddle it. '
Watch any local TV news anchors reporting on a UFO sighting in their area, and inevitably; that familiar, uncomfortable laugh, that nervous, tense, forced laughter.
They preface their UFO coverage with hollow banter like, "Better get your tin-foil hat on for this one..."
Jokes about little green men.
"ET phone home!" they quip, witlessly.
And notice they always act shocked when they have interview footage of someone of good standing who witnessed the UFO event and is convinced it is of alien origin." But wait, Diane, this man acutally believes that it could have been aliens....but maybe he means Mexicans! Ha Ha Ha...Back to you..."

Folks, did you ever notice that they tell you far more outlandish, unprovable speculation all the time:
String Theory.
A quantum universe.
Multiple dimensions.
Dark matter. Dark energy.

These are far more speculative concepts, most entirely untestable.
But when they talk about them on the news guess what?
Nobody laughs.

These accepted theories are far less likely than contact with an alien race.
Especially with thousands of newly discovered planets and Earth twins in the Goldilocks zone.

But they only laugh at UFOs.
Why?

Indoctrination.

Use your brain for more than just washing,

You really need to do an "ultimate debunking of alien debunkers" thread or something along those lines. Your logic is impeccable and you are extremely articulate, I highly enjoy reading such posts as this but they languish in obscurity; however as the OP of a thread they could have a major impact on members who are new or sitting on the fence.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
There is actually overwhelming evidence that aliens are visiting.

Yet the people making that claim are unable to produce this "overwhelming evidence"! Instead of evidence we get crap like:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

etc.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

No they
because of stupid claims made and how many get fooled by things as simple as twikling stars there are enough posts of here of people claiming Sirius is a ufo because of the colours produced due to scintillation.

Lack of understanding of photography/video and BASIC science is to blame.

Prime example are claims of size, speed or distance of objects in pictures/video when there is not enough information to work those out but it does entertain many of us on here.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Sorry, I forgot some people need 'a whole year' to finally understand the reality of any subject.

My mistake.

And some never do.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I´ve heard 2 Apollo astronauts and a Nasa engineer say that they witnessed, or are convinced aliens are visiting Earth, either in the flesh or by sending drones... The Astronauts said they actually witnessed the ufo´s by the way.

One was the Mitchel I think and the other one is well known.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
AS usual the no proof argument comes up which reminds me of an event a year or so ago. I have an unimaginative, rather caustic friend that lives across the road. He like most gets his information off tv as gospel.

I was on my motorcycle one day, going north through the city and watched this blinking light over the gulf. the city being on the gulf by the way. It was interesting and I pulled off the road to prevent myself from being road kill and continued to watch this light in mid afternoon. The short of it was it darted up and down, up and down, violating all laws of physics and airplanes, like a yo yo. I am a pilot and of sound mind, and could not put a label on this.

So I mention this to Dave. As soon as he heard my story, he denied it was even real, I did not see it because I had no proof, then he went back into his over air conditioned house to immerse himself in his form of reality.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You're right, we really need the camcorder, you know, the one that the aliens might mistake for sorcery. Scdfa can give you a couple of advices about that. It's not that the aliens, who are able to go through solid matter or control minds, even at distance, wouldn't be catched with our sophisticated recording technology...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join