It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Believe in Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I mean, can you just imagine being from a far away planet somewhere in the universe and believing that your special race was the only one. And for thousands of years hearing old wives tales about about outlandish claims involving visitors from the outer reaches of the universe visiting, but never actually seeing them other than weird lights in the sky and far out tales you surely could never fathom or believe, because there was never any real physical proof?

Do think that Aliens believe in Aliens?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

You propose such a limited view of perspective for your theoretical aliens that I can't quite bring them into focus or for that matter, your reason for the thread.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well some humans do. To another lifeform we're alien. So yes, aliens believe in aliens.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Do you believe Aliens believe they are Aliens?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hahaha, illegal maybe. But your questions pose serious logical errors that are quite humorous.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm glad somebody else got it. I think this is a cool thread, should be entertaining and funny. It might have been a better fit in the philosophy fourm though.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Do aliens somewhere also have television? Science fiction?
Did they imagine a race of intelligent primates?

How many aliens know about us and how we look?
How many aliens know Michael Jackson?

I'm sure some aliens look at the sky and wonder just as much as us...
edit on 10-5-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I've wondered, if there is some Alien dude sitting watching Dancing With Binary Quazars or somesuch crap. Then all of a sudden the Seti signal burns through and up pop's Friends.

Is it just me? Or would anybody else be unsettled with an alien civilization getting that first impression of us?
edit on 10-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
a reply to: Aliensun

Do you believe Aliens believe they are Aliens?

As much that we believe we are aliens!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Aliens first impression of us my be there last unfortunately.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Or ours, who can really tell?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I've wondered, if there is some Alien dude sitting watching Dancing With Binary Quazars or somesuch crap. Then all of a sudden the Seti signal burns through and up pop's Friends.

Is it just me? Or would anybody else be unsettled with an alien civilization getting that first impression of us?

I'm pretty sure that if some aliens know about us and have documented us, some know about our arts and enjoy it.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So I've recently started dating this woman who works at NASA as a pyrotechnic engineer, and she believes aliens have visited us, I'm trying to get more information during pillow talk.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

I have a belief in UFOs (too much a skeptic I can't call them aliens yet) from a sighting when I was young. I think there's some good evidence out there that we were visited in early history.

But there is not enough information for me say there are aliens. Still I lean towards that side of the fence, all I'm waiting on is confirmation.
edit on 10-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If you're serious about her. Don't jeopardize her security clearance.

What if she quits tell us by all means!!!!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I work in a technical field and believe that aliens absolutely exist and that there is a high probability that they've visited here, and are currently conducting experiments and abductions.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I work in a technical field and believe that aliens absolutely exist and that there is a high probability that they've visited here, and are currently conducting experiments and abductions.

Do you believe they believe you believe in them?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Lmao, if they are in fact here yes, if not then they could have no context for comparison thus rendering your question illogical.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Lmao, if they are in fact here yes, if not then they could have no context for comparison thus rendering your question illogical.

Whats your Proof?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Proof of what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join