It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't ask for prayers or anything but I could use some positive vibes, prayers and blessings!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I'm glad that you're getting back into school. I hope that you get everything that you need done. How are your health problems? I hope that you're doing better.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You have our support, hope and wish's.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

How are things now? Still going strong?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Just a little update. Sorry I haven't been replying, very busy with work and a toddler!

I am working on my student loan appeal and the fact the DOJ is suing the school helps ME BIG TIME!

I have been talking with admissions for Embry Riddle's online campus. I will have a campus meeting next week to discuss my plan and fill out the admissions paperwork. I can apply for admissions I just have to wait for the DOE to make their decision on whether to forgive my loan or not. I hope they do since it was not my fault in any way what happened!! They are being sued for what they did to students like me so that should help big time. I just want to finish school and work for any space program!!

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and kind works! You all rock!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm glad all is well. Good luck on your loan.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ok so on this note things are going well!!

My Uncle works for the school I want to go to. I had no idea what he did but he can help me!! He already has.

I am going to an AS in Aeronautics and then a Masters in Computer Engineering, which means this Mac girl has to omg learn PC! AHHH! lol
So all of you who have tried to convert me, you win! It's time. I have to!

I'm working on my loan forgiveness issue which is crazy but I have a case since the school is being sued by the government for what they did to students like me so that is a plus!

I ordered a bunch of "Idiots Guides" on chemistry, engineering, physics, NASA, calculus and various other subjects I will have to take. It's been years since I did any of that math so I need a refresher course. I can't jump into those courses clueless I'll lose my mind!

Thanks for all the positive vibes everyone! I truly appreciate it. So in 5 years I should be done! LOL I know i feel too old but my Uncle reminded me I'm not and I can do this. It was a nice chat. He is going to set me up with a counselor at the campus here that he knows so I can talk to them. I hope that helps! I know I can do the classes I just need the chance to prove it and that means getting in!

I will post the acceptance letter when I get it!!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
Im not against schools or anything but anything you can learn in school can be learned without school. Just trying to save you some money. a reply to: mblahnikluver

You can't learn computer engineering and aeronautical engineering without school, sorry. No offense some things REQUIRE an education. I am sure i could learn some online but that doesn't mean anything to a company that requires a degree and a piece of paper to prove it. Times are different and that paper means more to them.

Ive' taken so many free courses online for fun from places like Harvard and Princeton. I get a certificate but it doesn't help me get a job! I have to pay for it

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Good for you! I hope the loan issue gets straightened out. How are your health issues?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I'm glad that you're getting back into school. I hope that you get everything that you need done. How are your health problems? I hope that you're doing better.

Hey there!! Thank you very much

I'm doing good health wise. It's taken a long time for my body to adjust to no gallbladder. It had sucked. Lol ok slowly allowed to eat foods I love again.

How are you?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm glad that you're doing well. My sister in law had her gall bladder out and spicy food irritates her. You may want to avoid it just in case it affects you in the same way.
I'm doing okay. I've been keeping busy. It keeps me out of trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join