It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukip supporters are convinced Nigel Farage's defeat is a conspiracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Soloprotocol

How exactly do I troll/pollute my own thread lol?!
Hahaha! That is priceless, nice one fella!

I started this thread? im OP lol.. in all honesty i couldnt care. but i do care about correcting people. as they do me with my grammer lol

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Things

a reply to: Soloprotocol

How exactly do I troll/pollute my own thread lol?!
Hahaha! That is priceless, nice one fella!

I started this thread? im OP lol.. in all honesty i couldnt care. but i do care about correcting people. as they do me with my grammer lol
Apologies, I was referring to a different thread which was being discussed in a totally off-topic way in your thread here.
Genuine apologies, and no disrespect intended at all, I shall stop engaging immediately.

ON-TOPIC... I'm undecided about the whole vote fix idea. I don't doubt for a minute that dodgy folk in positions would love to pull something like that off if they could. There are dodgy folk at all levels of society.
But if it has been a fix then it runs at levels much higher than Mr Farage, so although a previous poster suggested that he would ask for a recount if he ever thought it was a fix, I'm not so sure. It could also be possible that Farage knows he's dealing with forces bigger than him so just takes the hit this time.
Tactically although bitter in his mouth.

...either that or more folk in Thanet just wanted a UKIP council and a stable Tory government in Parliament to stave off Labpour/SNP.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Fair one, at least I haven't ever laughed at the thought of Scotland burning in violence fueled riots.
Such a stance does no favours for UK/Scottish relations...pity none of you ever seem to rein in your fellow countryman on ATS, I can only assume y'all agree with such views due the constant silence from the Scottish contingent here.

I know that you sometimes like to think all Scots are one homogeneous mass but I no more need to rein in my fellow Scots than you are responsible for all welsh/english posters.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Rigged votes or not.
Disappointing number of mp's or not...
I'm damned glad Nige was persuaded to stay.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Rigged votes or not.
Disappointing number of mp's or not...
I'm damned glad Nige was persuaded to stay.

Not a big fan of the one line post but if I may?

Why?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Because he is a true leader. The fact that the lefties are coming out in their droves to cry bloody murder and upset about his reinstatement, tells you everything you need to know.

He can make the difference .

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
It's funny how Ukip supporters tend to vote in areas with the least migrants. They seem frightened of invisible immigrants taking their jobs.

Says a person in a non migrant area...

Oh yes, I know Amersham well, had my appendix taken out there as a kid..

Would I be fair to say that you have something to do with flying so there's a bloody good chance you know bugger all about migrants bar what you read on the news..

For me jobs are fair game, I've seen UK folk shun hard jobs that migrants took, what UKIP supporters do not like is people coming here to leech resources ie benefits / NHS cash because there enough home grown arseholes already doing it...We do NOT need more..

Why do you lot always focus on the jobs aspect, if Brit A can't be arsed to do Job a then if Migrant B does the job then all well and good..What we care about is who is paying in to keep benefits available to those that need it, it its just an endless list of new folk who have put zero in then its no damn use, if we then import more people to do the same then its just bloody STUPID...
edit on 11-5-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

its all over the papers and google news... we getting somewere.. BUT and that was a BIG BUT. lol

basicly in a nutshell

quick police investigation. finds everything was in check... just to silent the crowd so people can move on. otherwise people will be yelling rigged for years.. cunning plan

quick edit.. was looking on some comments on the papers website and as i fortold. people will accept it if its given the big OK from the police.

fedupngrumpy5 minutes ago
My dad always says, if it looks fishy, smells fishy - then it is fishy! And oh boy am I glad. Now if they investigate and it was all found to be above board then I will accept and move on. But it really doesn't sound right does it? I am curious how they will investigate, how will they know who didn't turn up - yet their ballots were cast, and will they test ballots for traces of rubber, and what about missing (or shredded). I am delighted and intrigued, because like most kippers thought this did not sound right.so at least with an investigation we can put it to bed.
edit on 13-5-2015 by Things because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Things

If they discover something dodgy in South Thanet, then who's to say the whole election wasn't above board?

Quick Police investigation, nothing to see here people, back to reality T.V folks, you know it makes sense.

edit on 13/5/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Can't argue with your logic there.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: Things

If they discover something dodgy in South Thanet, then who's to say the whole election wasn't above board?

Quick Police investigation, nothing to see here people, back to reality T.V folks, you know it makes sense.

To be fair, both the Police and Electoral Commission have a good track record for investigating and successfully prosecuting voter fraud. I am moderately hopeful that they will investigate this thoroughly as well.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Well what does that graphic tell you..?

It shows that the majority of votes against UKIP in those areas came from people born abroad, looks like a positive correlation between the two to me.

And sure , why not. I bet you see a similar graph for The Conservatives too.. Why?

Because people in impoverished areas and with a foreign background who may have possibly been hassled or scrutinised by the establishment in the past are going to vote for more lenient legislation in regards to immigration and benefits.

There should be a better definition for UK citizenship to qualify for the NHS.. if that doesn't soon disappear either.. !!

..And there should probably be stricter rules for immigrants (as with Australia, who are doing it right in my opinion) in that they can't just come into the country without a job or minimum wealth.

There is some fine line the majority of people don't seem to understand about where rejecting immigrants all of a sudden makes us racist, or wanting to tighten up the benefits system suddenly makes us stuck up rich buggers.

The point is the system is currently in overcapacity, the country is in overcapacity, because people are giving birth in low wealth areas (immigrants or not), think of it as a survival instinct. Animals in danger over-reproduce in the hope one of their offspring makes it or becomes aspirational, as a result lifestyle & education (in this particular demographic) are effected > ricochets onto not enough jobs / not enough jobs in the right sector.

So Boeing777, in response to your answer, it is not the people in the rural and 'non-immigration areas' as you put it voting UKIP, it is the immigrants themselves having an impact on the system, which can be seen in your graph.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Just to throw a spanner in the works.. What if the other party leaders resigned because they did know that some tampering went on.. But to prove it and call it out would only put more mistrust in the leadership from the people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join