It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe A Matrix Computer Game Designed By Aliens, Say NASA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: jaffo

a reply to: jaffo

not only that, scientist tend to look at history as well to reference different things and evaluate theories......

But thats ok , we will just throw all of that out.........

Wouldnt it be hilarious if these aliens they are claiming end up being misogynistic, barbaric beings.....

Sweet sweet Irony

Oh for sure. At the back end of all these discussions is really nothing more than a desire to bash the notion of God or bash humans in general. This idea that any and all aliens have to be benevolent is laughable. . .

Agreed, be their aliens im sure their temperament is just as varied as what we have here on earth
Who said the aliens would be benevolent?!?!

Also to the poster your replying to, it's incredibly self centered to think that any idea put out there is only to discredit your personal interpritation of religion...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sometime I truly feel that my mind, my actions are being directed by something else.

More or less true for everyone. We are programmed to respond to our desires, not our reason.

We can tell every time we go against our own will. We do this when we drink too much, eat too much or hurt someone, for example.

Every time we go,

Why did I do that?

Wish'd I didn't do that.

Sorry I did that.

The proof we are not in control of our actions. Hardly a Matrix style simulation. Because the real you is very real and the only false reality is the one the Paradigm planted in your head from since you were a small child.

We want to believe its not our fault and sometimes we excuse our behavior with all kinds of complex ideas, like Holly Wood movies, for instance.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

you're right when it comes to thin lines if the maker of all we know isn't god or aliens .and if we are going to criticise one another for what the individual believes within this topic , then we also are stepping the thin line of respect and one should believe or not believe.

But what I mean is that if we are going to call names , the Mod will probably kill this great thread..

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
[.........]
In computer games, something very similar to Newtons third law is established so that physicality is simulated in the game. So, my question is...is Newton's 3rd law in our reality simply the execution of code that promotes physicality?
Read below what this person said & after I'll expound on it a bit more correctly.
EVERYONE should, it's for reals!

originally posted by: johndeere2020
[.........]
There was a scientist many years back who figured out in subatomic particles that it possesses an error-control logic which is similar to implemented error control codes in nearly all professionally done computer software.
[.........]

Jim Gates is an American theoretical physicist, known for work on supersymmetry (SUSY), supergravity, and superstring theory. I am in no way even a mathematician, but also with a deep fascination of these things, this man & his team's "discovery" is a MUST for this topic.

Their SUSY projects with Adinkras & Particle Fields (EXACT Representations of Potential Realities), proved that their certain SUSY representations are controlled by "block-linear self-dual error correcting codes". This is a process invented by computer coder in 1950 by Richard Hamming, & used for things like computer browsers to make sure static doesn't make loaded images look like lines of nothing. My take on this was I think he found the process was able to "miniatureize" certain SUSY (like 3d shapes representing math/quantum physics equations/systems) system representations, into it's most basic form. As well as taking that basic form & go backwards into every possible form that could've been reduced into that for those systems or something. Anyway, I been following that story for a few years, so I just wanted to add a few words. Here are some links!

Dr. Gates: One way they might do that is to look for evidence of codes in the laws of their physics. But, you see, that's what had happened to me already.

Ms. Tippett: That you had found them?

Dr. Gates: That I and my colleagues indeed, we had found the presence of codes in the equations of physics. Not that we're trying to compute something. It's a little bit like doing biology where, if you studied an animal, you'd eventually run into DNA, and that's essentially what happened to us. These codes that we found, they're like the DNA that sits inside of the equations that we study. So, yeah, do we live in the matrix?

Gates explains, “This unsuspected connection suggests that these codes may be ubiquitous in nature, and could even be embedded in the essence of reality. If this is the case, we might have something in common with the Matrix science-fiction films, which depict a world where everything human being’s experience is the product of a virtual-reality-generating computer network.”

Great article describing these systems since I prob got it off a bit:
www.onbeing.org...
edit on 11-5-2015 by Arrestme because: '']['' [[]] [[]] ][_,

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: jaffo

a reply to: jaffo

not only that, scientist tend to look at history as well to reference different things and evaluate theories......

But thats ok , we will just throw all of that out.........

Wouldnt it be hilarious if these aliens they are claiming end up being misogynistic, barbaric beings.....

Sweet sweet Irony

Oh for sure. At the back end of all these discussions is really nothing more than a desire to bash the notion of God or bash humans in general. This idea that any and all aliens have to be benevolent is laughable. . .

Agreed, be their aliens im sure their temperament is just as varied as what we have here on earth
Who said the aliens would be benevolent?!?!

Also to the poster your replying to, it's incredibly self centered to think that any idea put out there is only to discredit your personal interpritation of religion...

Did I make that claim that anyone claimed they were benevolent? Hmmm no, seems to me that I replied to another poster that im sure they are just as varied as our own.......

Its also incredibly ignorant to presume that you know what all my religious and spiritual beliefs are, me making a correlation to what is obviously an interesting comparison in no way implicates anything to my creation beliefs.....

So stop projecting........

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I used to really buy into the whole "Simulated Reality" thing, until I learned about irrational numbers. Irrational numbers are numbers that are infinitely long and never repeat. Think Pi, or the Square Root of 2.

Any such number would instantly and irreversibly crash our simulated universe, as all available storage space on whatever computer we're simulated on would fill as it tries to express an infinitely long numeral.

So any time I see a thread like this, I thank irrational numbers. They keep things real.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

you're right when it comes to thin lines if the maker of all we know isn't god or aliens .and if we are going to criticise one another for what the individual believes within this topic , then we also are stepping the thin line of respect and one should believe or not believe.

But what I mean is that if we are going to call names , the Mod will probably kill this great thread..

agreed!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

"Universe A Matrix Computer Game Designed By Aliens, Say NASA"

The hilarious part is is that is exactly what NASA didn't say. The article is clickbait tripe.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So you see, after my post above your 3 comments. You see the universe wouldn't need to "Express" all these irrational numbers. It's been proven to have a built-in error-correcting & reducing method for a # ton of itself. Why not for "oooo scarey" irrational #'s? Are you speaking from behind certain credentials? Why would you believe this woman(?(ScientificRailgun)) saying stuff like "when i heard about irrational #'s"? No offense, just saying.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I used to really buy into the whole "Simulated Reality" thing, until I learned about irrational numbers. Irrational numbers are numbers that are infinitely long and never repeat. Think Pi, or the Square Root of 2.

Any such number would instantly and irreversibly crash our simulated universe, as all available storage space on whatever computer we're simulated on would fill as it tries to express an infinitely long numeral.

So any time I see a thread like this, I thank irrational numbers. They keep things real.

Not buying in that. It's like saying a circle cannot exist because the radio of diameter to it's circumference is irrational. (cannot be expressed as a ratio of integers)

Edit:

It could just as well argued that irrationals are proof of a simulation
edit on 5/11/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

NASA has computers that are double the speed of the human brain? I'm not sure about that... Must be some different kind of speed measurement.

gizmodo.com...#

You've undoubtedly heard over and over again about what an absurdly complex entity the human brain is. But a new breakthrough by Japanese and German scientists might finally drive the point home. Taking advantage of the almost 83,000 processors of one of the world's most powerful supercomputers, the team was able to mimic just one percent of one second's worth of human brain activity—and even that took 40 minutes.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You're missing it! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'd like to know why the developers aren't updating and patching their software. We have plenty of bugs that need to be fixed. You know how you log into Steam and see that little thing at the bottom of the window that tells you whatever games are being auto-patched? I'd love waking up every morning and having life auto-patched. You'd have something to look forward to every day. You could turn on the TV and read the update logs every morning with your coffee. Oh cool, they finally released a patch for Autism.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
To me, Disclosure is like a reward for all the years of pain and suffering, so IMO, the ancient prophecies weren't wrong. It's just that free will is always a factor.

Anyway, nice huge UFOs captured by SOHOs, NASA finally coming clean?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Why simulate such terrible pain and suffering?

What are 'they' testing or getting from this matrix then?

Why... Could be a lot of reasons... Varying from social conditioning to pure entertainment.
you know sometimes I enjoy launching a soldier avatar into devastating battles for the fun of it... Nothing but entertainment. Even if we turn out to be a simulation why would that simu be any different?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The crazy thing to do with this information is sound off theories as fact. Speculation is great & filled with interesting suppositions to mine from, but the really interesting ones are always "can't disprove/prove".

With actual methods of invented computer code being found within certain machinations of fundamental particles through supernumerary representations is by far THE MOST FASCINATING & already PROVEN.

Yet, most conversations go immediately to "the singularity". Where it is put forth that we found computer code in our physics that was invented in our own timeline is because we are a virtual world created by this timeline that already happened & already advanced way farther & somehow found it prudent or necessary to loop that timeline of theirs over and over in AI virtual worlds for some reason! So the "theory" goes, that we'll continue to advance ourselves & do the same thing for whatever reason, and so on, until what @ScientificRailgun said what would happen with irrational #'s would happen, & thered be too much info for our universe to handle, and we'd be pancaked or some #. All interesting, but maybe we shouldn't go there? ^^

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
I'd like to know why the developers aren't updating and patching their software. We have plenty of bugs that need to be fixed. You know how you log into Steam and see that little thing at the bottom of the window that tells you whatever games are being auto-patched? I'd love waking up every morning and having life auto-patched. You'd have something to look forward to every day. You could turn on the TV and read the update logs every morning with your coffee. Oh cool, they finally released a patch for Autism.

you mean curse of autism is a nerf? Im pretty sure they'd consider it working as intented.
Sometimes they do irol out the rough edges..... Just look at the penicilin patch, almost went kiddy mode on the game with that patch.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just watch this. Computer code within super-symmetry systems made to represent all the quantum physics equations.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Not buying in that. It's like saying a circle cannot exist because the radio of diameter to it's circumference is irrational. (cannot be expressed as a ratio of integers)

Edit:

It could just as well argued that irrationals are proof of a simulation
An infinitely long integer cannot exist within a finite simulation. If we DO exist only within a simulation, it's hardware is finite. Therefore, such a number cannot exist within that system.

Why is that so hard to buy?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Because what you're saying only proves how our world would NEED to be build on not exactly a simulation, but a hologram of sorts. Like a video game; anything as soon as you're in viewing distance of it with be there. But since it cannot sustain having to load every single object all the time when you're 1000s miles away questing somewhere else, it obviously doesn't keep them loaded. You don't say "i added up what it would take to render all the objects in this game & it exceeds it 100x". No because, it only loads it when it needs to be viewed. & that's ironically EXACTLY how quantum physics was shown to work.

A string of #'s like pi or an irrational # technically doesn't exist except for on a piece of paper. As well as not existing in that human-expressed format of our writing, until we write it out to find out what those #'s are. You see it's all redundant. An amazing point though, I only wish you'd expand your position.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join