It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe A Matrix Computer Game Designed By Aliens, Say NASA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Most aliens are also creation of the simulation, as they exist within the universe. The Simulator possesses power beyond the Aliens.

Regardless, I don't know how this is different from knowing that you were "created." It's ironic that mankind has continually seek for the existence of God, then once they've finally found him, they deny him, because it implies some kind of hierarchy.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think the biggest mistake people make when considering this possibility is positioning "simulation" as an opposite to "reality". Whether the gods created everything or if it is being ran by a behind-the-scenes race of techies, this is as real as it gets. No matter how many confirmations we discover that lead us to a simulation concept, it will never lessen the realism or gravity of our day-to-day experiences. It doesn't make it "fake" or "artificial".

To me, a scarier (and far less realistic) notion would be that this is all meaningless and random. With religion or simulation theories, there is at least purpose injected into the system that goes beyond what we encounter which is really what we instinctively hope for as a species and always have.

By the way, the draw distance in this game seems to be getting worse as the years go on.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If this is true, then I really wish my handler would start using some cheat codes.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Because there's free will(our Consciousness/Soul which is also what gives us the feeling of joy and pain). When you break everything down, you can use the dividing line between good and evil as joy and pain. Now so far, we've mostly chosen pain. We can easily choose joy right now, but you know, certain people just like to make things a lot harder.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: np6888
a reply to: Specimen

Most aliens are also creation of the simulation, as they exist within the universe. The Simulator possesses power beyond the Aliens.

Regardless, I don't know how this is different from knowing that you were "created." It's ironic that mankind has continually seek for the existence of God, then once they've finally found him, they deny him, because it implies some kind of hierarchy.

Maybe the aliens are the game moderators. Instead of their name tag being in a different font, they just show up in modded ships the players don't have access to.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wannnnnt out. Very cool if true. Can I get out though? How? Need some peace bros. I never even had a chance. I like food though!!!!!!
edit on 10-5-2015 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a computer...
i guess that would explain why the term a"corruption" ( as in data, which i guess DNA is) is commonly applied to describe the so called "fallen" which are purported to have invaded our space from out there somewhere, and then mated with humans, and now the bastard offspring of which are behaving like viruses, and trying to have our nice little realm for lunch

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well Time for a Visual as As most of you know Me... Doing So...

What is Holly Wood Telling Us ???

The 13th Floor ... (1999)

The Thirteenth Floor (1999) HD trailer
www.youtube.com...

The Thirteenth Floor - The Truth Scene
www.youtube.com...

Alternate Ending: "The 13th Floor" ( nothing's Real then a program going into Reality )
www.youtube.com...

Tron Legacy Ending ( 2010 )

Tron legacy ending scene ( Escaping into the Real World )
www.youtube.com...

Quarra into the Real World...
www.youtube.com...

So the Question when Humans Die do we go into another Level up in the Chain of Dimension ??

as In Heaven & Hell are the REAL World .. going to that Barrier .... to Meet Our Maker's

Are Our God's the Programers ... ? the One's that we are Imaged of themselves !

And What Happens if

edit on 02015SundayfAmerica/Chicago5129 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Go Into the Light Mary ANN!

We are Living in a SIM Earth

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
How do we advance in this game and get better loot? Great post by the way!
The reality is, we don't the reality - everything is merely a guess with no absolute answers. Life is very strange and everyday more so!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

People ask me "What movie scared you the most " hands down the Matrix , they look at me like I am crazy but the Idea of living in a computer simulation seems very plausible.

Why does that scare you?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Regarding the hierarchy thing, at the end of the day, do most people not follow the order of someone else?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: Kapusta

People ask me "What movie scared you the most " hands down the Matrix , they look at me like I am crazy but the Idea of living in a computer simulation seems very plausible.

Why does that scare you?

Some people hate the thought of being reduced to 1's and 0's I suppose. For me, it's liberating, it gives me full control of my destiny. Which was always the case but with cultural biases and obfuscation we seem to get lost in distractions or if it was a video game, pitfalls and restarts. All the crap keeping us from our truth is the games obstacles or enemy NPC's, that's why so many people suck at the game.

Perhaps simply a simulation designed as an incubator. Looking around at all the domesticated Neanderthals, it's evident some are still trying to stomp the spikey Koopa Troopa. Once the mind has evolved enough you are free of incubation and can live in a society where people don't drone strike one another and eat each other's children.
edit on 10-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
this seems like a lie, to bolster people into the mind control technologies the unknowns are spreading. they put me through a delusion that the universe was being hacked, i beileve they use internal access to perception/brain to create false experiences.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Ironically if true that will be the easiest explanation for the universe.

It would be the most energy efficient as well. Points of conscious energy, decoding electromagnet signals into a reality structure. Confirming, the observed signals , with other points of consciousness.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think this concept is freaking retarded. Let's posit that one day humanity has the ability to create a universe and then do the same thing to some unsuspecting cavemen (and dinosaurs), then what? We just observe them for billions of years because we have nothing better to do? Get a grip.....

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

Regarding the hierarchy thing, at the end of the day, do most people not follow the order of someone else?

Maybe not consciously.
Nevertheless there seems to be some kind of eternal return, a historical Renaissance in philosophy and the arts.
If you are sensitive you can recognize where the historical cycles return, some after only 50 years, others 1000 years.
Its more than just being slaves to fashion.

edit on 10-5-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Worst video game ever!

Don't hate the player hate the game, right? If you could play the game, you'd be a player too!

Well if our reality is nothing but a simulation, what's the point? Kinda takes the wind out of the sails doesn't it?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Why make it so big though? Wouldn't a single galaxy be enough?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: Greathouse

Ironically if true that will be the easiest explanation for the universe.

It would be the most energy efficient as well. Points of conscious energy, decoding electromagnet signals into a reality structure. Confirming, the observed signals , with other points of consciousness.

Good point I guess it would . (very deep)

I had originally meant my comment to go in a different direction. That being that a uncomprehendingly complicated computer program would be an easier explanation than the actual infinity of the universe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join