It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe A Matrix Computer Game Designed By Aliens, Say NASA

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

The hardest part is really deciding on what you want. I mean one day I want this to manifest, the next I want that...

I think having mental abilities to "push" people into what I want them to do, as well as hearing their thoughts would be a good thing to have. Who needs other super powers when you can just convince others around you to do what you need/want?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nah......the universe isn't a matrix created by aliens.

The universe is system that interacts with all of the senses. Senses of every single person perhaps living creature.
Such a thing that knows no shackles of time. Each and every one of us is simply an alternative possible eventuality all jappening at the same time.
A wide spectrum of choices, decisions, deeds, works, emotions and everything else.

Good God vibrations people. GOOD VIBRATIONS Schuman resonances. ......live with the Earth coz you cant live without the hEart.

maybe a pointer?

There's more in the link I hope some of you will follow. Hopefully.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

well
if you lived in Pakistan she'd already be married....

if there's one thing I've learned on my travels.
the game is what you make it.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: Vaedur

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: olaru12

Ironically if true that will be the easiest explanation for the universe.
I guess, except who invented our overlords universe?

O@��~� Huh,

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

They're all over 18. It's a trait called neoteny.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

well
if you lived in Pakistan she'd already be married....

if there's one thing I've learned on my travels. the game is what you make it.

-mSparks43

That's a very interesting way of agreeing with lostgirl's assessment of the images that np6888 posted.

Those don't look like "women", they look like 'girls'...

...that top one, especially - looks like she is about 14 years old.

-lostgirl

What "game" is it that you are referring to that you have learned about in your travels? Is this NASA scientist's "Matrix" like Gor...

Or what? What do you mean?

edit on 13-5-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

the game of life.
to quote a bit of Shakespeare....

as you like it.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
When they aren't able to answer some questions they come up with some BS theories and crap. Now I'm waiting for some other scientists who will forcefully oppose this theory. They only make these theories to unnecessary sensationalize things.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If NASA says it has to do with aliens...let them show us some pictures and videos of aliens and their aircraft once and for all before we can accept their "Alien Matrix" theory...FIRST

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
NASA has gotten lazy and don't want to travel and explore. They excuse this with telling us that we simply are all in a vr situation and in order to do proper research we must get a grip of the vr we all are apart of. It sounds lazy for my ears

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HrAntonsen
NASA has gotten lazy and don't want to travel and explore. They excuse this with telling us that we simply are all in a vr situation and in order to do proper research we must get a grip of the vr we all are apart of. It sounds lazy for my ears

What?!?!

A: talk about reaching...

B: congress has constantly cut nasa's funding. It's VERY expensive to send people or probes into space. So they have been making due with what they have and focusing on telescopic type stuff. It's the best bang for your buck option.

C: it's been a long time so this might no longer be true. But nasa did have one of the better efficiency ratings among government programs. The problem with government spending isn't the programs. It's there efficiency. As example barely half of the tax dollars spent on food stamps actually go to food stamps. There are so many people making hundreds of thousands of dollars to "oversee" the program that when all is said and done only a fraction makes it to the poor.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Meet Your God ....Your Creator , Your MAIN Programer & Admistration USER.

Notice :
Differnt Version's of Appeance May Change from Race, Cuture, Religion and Creed !

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Ungh. I fell asleep about 45 minutes into that movie.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've been seeing threads are articles about this for years, and still, the absolute best explanation of this in scientific (but easily understandable) terms AND personal experience outside of this subset of confined 'reality' that we live in is by Thomas Campbell. His book trilogy, 'My Big T.O.E' (theory of everything) explains how reality works here, and how it works outside of this so called universe. The important difference is, while many claim we are living in a computer simulation made by some aliens or advanced humans, his theory explains that reality is in fact, fundamentally digital in nature from the very start. Consciousness is primary and pre-existing to everything in the whole of reality. That consciousness is fundamentally digital in nature, so it would be wrong to think that computers and technology came, and then simulations like this one came about. True reality came first (consciousness and awareness), which is digital in nature (meaning it started as discrete on and off states and evolved itself from there), then computers and simulations were a natural outcome of the evolution of that digital consciousness. When we build simulations within our universe, we are simply mimicking reality as a whole, and that naturally comes about because reality (consciousness) is digital to begin with. It is information. Data. It isn't something sitting on someone's super huge and advanced hard drive. It has always been here, always will be here, and it's what everything everywhere is made of, including the incredibly vast realities outside of this one that are even more real (more awareness, less physics constraints, no physical brain filters, etc).

The physics constraints and duality here is what is needed though for growth and learning the differences between right and wrong, reducing entropy within your consciousness, and to allow consequences for actions. Consequences are important for learning here because they don't exist so much outside of this subset of reality (no bodily death, not as many physics constraints if any).

Tom's explanations are very interesting because he has used scientific methodology to come to logical conclusions, and most importantly, actual experience outside of this subset through separating consciousness from the physical body. Some call that 'out of body'. That isn't just for fun. It's for gathering information, data, measurements, etc.. He is a real world physicist that still does work for NASA, I believe. That means he doesn't just think about how things might be (theoretical physicist), he collects data and evidence through experience and experimenting, provides statistical data, etc.. This is really the best work I've ever seen on the subject and anyone interested in it should consider his book trilogy the 'bible' so to speak. I read it 7 years ago and still have never come across a more amazing book.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You can also get his short versions through youtube videos and interviews. He has a website and youtube channel.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter

in accordance with ats policy I hereby promise not to seed this book for longer than I need too

plenty of other people are tho....

which for 3mb was about 2 seconds.
edit on 14-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Ungh. I fell asleep about 45 minutes into that movie.

LOL... it has some Sleeper Moment's ..

in a Not so well screenplay...

just like this World...

I posted it for the God Referance as a Programer / User a Advanced Level ..

Tron in particular is what, We are Hinted on... as we create Simulations close to the Same same thing yet primitive like Mind Craft , Sim Games.. MMORG Type Games... etc..

I Remember ... Litte Computer People a Basic A.I. Program and Life Simulation, that you can Control , Manipulate , a Life or just not do anything and let him run all by it self ...

We just live in a BIG 3D Extreme Advanced Version of this ...

C64 Longplay - Little Computer People
www.youtube.com...

edit on 42015ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago5133 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You all are into some deep Matrix talk here and I love it. Since we are all just kinda sitting around a digital campfire talking about the implications of NASA's new Matrix theory maybe we should consider this thread to be the genesis of a greater conversation on ATS regarding the Matrix.

Mankind is always in a relationship with technology. It is a love/hate relationship. Humans love technology because it gives them an advantage over Nature. We also hate technology because it allows mankind to industrialize, rationalize and proceed with the murder of the planet and billions of human beings - all at the touch of a button or a lever.

There is a great instinctual fear in humanity (an inheritance from our DNA) for the consequences of technology and our human population is constantly judging our relationship to current technology.

One of the greatest problems we face today is to solve the problem of how to get everybody "connected" to the Matrix at the same time. Believe me, the corporations are working on the solution. The governments are working on and funding it.

We already see the battle lines being drawn - Singularity folks on the one side, and the "Collapse" folks on the other.

We can see when the battle swings toward technology - NSA surveillance, nuclear weapons, manufactured consent in the media - and it's really just the tip of the iceburg.

But an simple iceberg can sink a titanic ship; and jet fuel can make a skyscraper fall into it's own footprint.

Yeah, I'm just rambling about the Matrix. Ramble on, brothers & sisters

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Nice!...

Silas R. Beane Univeristy Home page
sites.google.com...

My primary interest is in nuclear physics. I am involved in calculations of basic nuclear properties and interactions from first principles, using lattice quantum chromo dynamics (QCD), a method for solving the strong nuclear force (QCD) with big computers.

Are you living in a simulation? - Silas Beane (SETI Talks)
www.youtube.com...

Philosophers have long considered the possibility that we live in an artificial or simulated reality. Dr. Beane gives a short overview of some of the simulation arguments/scenarios that he personally finds most compelling. Dr. Beane then attempts to frame the simulation argument in the context of science. In particular, discusses recent work which suggests various observational tests of the hypothesis that we are currently living in a simulated universe. These include studies of the cosmic microwave background, high-energy cosmic rays, and high-precision terrestrial experiments.

edit on 42015ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago5133 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 42015ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago5133 by Wolfenz because: add his interest

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I totally disagree with his (Silas Beane's) interpretation of the Matrix. It does not matter if this is a simulation - the only thing that matters is if you accept it as the real. We should not think of ourselves as programs of a higher entity. I think that when he use words like "simulation" it allows him & us to step aside from the consequences of our actions without experiencing the full responsibility for that interval of latency during the sequential linear reality that I sometimes refer to as the "free will window".

This is a question of man & technology we can't just step aside from our responsibilities which is what he suggested. As Neo discovered in the Matrix that the simulation was just another level of control, he understood, and we understand, that if the Matrix universe is real or not real makes no difference, that we were not designed to escape from it is Neo's ultimate conclusion... a decision which he then immediately revokes when he remembers his love for Trinity.

And then we can switch over to narrative in Stanley Kubrick/Steven Spielberg's final solution of "A.I.".

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join