It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and Conquer: Separating the people and the police

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They learned their lesson in the French revolution.

Heads rolled because the people garnered police power at one point and the elite then were subject to coercive controlling…for a short while.

The rich people of today, unlike the ordinary people--LEARN.

I never understood the Black Panthers making enemies out of the police...

The police are but puppets of the ruling political and elite money oligarchy that rule this country: a small cog in that machine.

It just goes to show us that many of these so-called militant groups( such as the Black Panthers) were created by the secret boys just to distract and divert attention away from the real culprits in our society…

….AND IT AINT THE POLICE!

And the tradition of this has spilled over unto today, 2015, where now you almost have a virtual war on of two lower class servant groups: the police and the ordinary working class enemies of each other… when in-fact they should be allies against the elites who have successfully divided, distracted and conquered them.

The rich laugh at this stupid war of black poor and white poor people fighting the police.

The police aren’t the real enemies of the people, the rich and elite powers and their puppet politicians are.

They rule and order the police to do what they do by creating the atmosphere of lawlessness and violence at the top and laws and regulations that inspire police abuse

Such as the patriot act and things like stop and search WHICH ARE NOT ENACTED by the lower middle class policeman on the street but by the bought and paid for scumbag politicians…

To draw an analogy of the absurdity of these two classes fighting. It’s like a tenant in an apartment building fighting the superintendent (janitor) of the building rather than the landlord-owner who makes the rules and policies.

So to see practically now everyday a cop killing a citizen and then the old reliable ambulance chaser CNN hype the issue to further enflame a meaningless conflict is painful to watch.

Not that SOME individual police are NOT responsible for some of this carnage but the point is that it is a criminal and social issue that should be dealt with on an individual case.

But to enflame the ordinary people against the police when crime in the hood is running rampant, in Chicago for instance, is a crime in itself…

The true enemy of the people are the ruling oligarchy and their politician puppets who create the climate for police crime and also enflame the issue and distract people from the real issues through a prostitute press that’s only interest is in hype and making money not the truth

...and of course also the criminals that infect our streets with violence.

To further enhance my point, just ask yourself these questions:

Did the people at the time of the American Revolution fight the police?

Did the people at the time of the French Revolution concern themselves about the police?

Or even as far back as the people of Jesus’ time care about the Roman centurion other than the times they were sent BY THE ELITE CLASS?

The answer to the above queries is a resounding NO!

There is nothing in history that tells us those battlers against social justice laid it on the police at those times

Indeed, the revolutionaries knew who the enemy was and it wasn’t he police!

Wake up America and see your true enemy.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The true enemy of the people are the ruling oligarchy and their politician puppets who create the climate for police crime and also enflame the issue and distract people from the real issues through a prostitute press that’s only interest is in hype and making money not the truth

Well said Bro,S&F...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Agreed, S&F as well. My only addition is that 'police' are nothing more than revenue collectors. They do 'protect and serve'.... Corporate [municipal] interests. They have no obligation [constitutional or otherwise] to protect any man or woman from anything.
edit on 10-5-2015 by J.B. Aloha because: verb tense

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It's interesting.

The police are the face of government authority.

So people react to the "face" of authority, yet go running to the creators of government authority when they don't like what the face of government authority is doing.

People are, in a word, stupid.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You call the people stupid. That’s true they are stupid.

But they’re not stupid in a vacuum. They’re programmed to be stupid.

The police aren’t only the face of authority, but the protector of the authorized powers that be.

They protect them from us.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: beezzer

You call the people stupid. That’s true they are stupid.

But they’re not stupid in a vacuum. They’re programmed to be stupid.

The police aren’t only the face of authority, but the protector of the authorized powers that be.

They protect them from us.

True, but only because "them" write the rules.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Police are our community members. They are not let out at night from some police camp to reek havoc. The government, the police and everyone who is employed in any of its numerous sectors are simply regular people going to work everyday. The division is thus false, and anyone who attempts to bring it to fruition, stupid.
edit on 10-5-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The police are nothing but hired body guards to protect the body of the status quo.

The people fight them because the police are the ones protecting the way things are- and the way things are sucks for anyone who isn't the man behind the curtain.

I agree that the police should be on our side in all of this- but we're all too busy being kids bickering in the back seat of the minivan.
Police used to carry six shooters. The concept of escalation was well explained in some holywood batman film recently.
Now they all carry high capacity firearms with dozens of rounds on them at all times- and assault rifles in their trunks.

Unfortunately, your average person has no clue what's going on. Your average person is too busy trying to pick enough cotton this month so they don't get the whip.
Err, I mean, earn enough money this month so they can pay their bills.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The country was never on a balanced scale you know, like they want to balance power in America by having it operate in the hands of congress, the president, and the courts.

All that's fine and dandy in theory.

In our society we make the attempt to balance power through the classes: Of course that’s never reached balance.

It almost reached it in the years after the Second World War when the economic boom of the 50’s and 60’s and 70’s created a booming middle class FINALLY.

So somewhat of a balance was creeping in

THEN THE ELITE STRUCK!

Ronald Reagan and his rich boy tax cuts began to retard the middle class progress as well the trade policies began to go heavy towards the elite business people and away from the workers.

Then they consolidated the press and so no longer is the press at all free.

As for the police they were and are used to combat the lower class people. The press on the other hand a with its mass psychological memes is used to mollify the lower middle class and the middle class the real danger to the elite.

The police, lower class war is but a sideshow and distraction

ALL REVOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED BY THE MIDDLE CLASS

They don’t fear these street riots... its all an entertainment distraction and a wedge to feel seperate from each other

edit on 10-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Ronald Reagan and his rich boy tax cuts began to retard the middle class progress as well the trade policies began to go heavy towards the elite business people and away from the workers.
[...]
As for the police they were and are used to combat the lower class people. The press on the other hand a with its mass psychological memes is used to mollify the lower middle class and the middle class the real danger to the elite.

The police, lower class war is but a sideshow and distraction

ALL REVOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED BY THE MIDDLE CLASS

They don’t fear these street riots... its all an entertainment distraction and a wedge to feel seperate from each other

Sorry to paraphrase, but +1 to you

the middle class is the rich, IMO- but they're the rich that make it based on us lower class folks.

Then there's the 1%- they make it on screwing the middle class- who willingly bend over and take it, because they know damn well they can't fight the upper class.

It's over, though.
the US dollar is over.
We just need to deal with that before the 1% go into their bunkers to let it burn over.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Our local Chief Constable resigned and woke many of us up. www.punchline-gloucester.com...

The Police Federation organised an awareness raising march.

Before the next big union march the chairman of the Police Federation released a video in which he said. 'You will see the constables alongside you. I want you to know they are marching with you.'

So he was murdered. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a dirty war being carried out against the Office of Constable. Several major events in the 80's are now being exposed as anti-constabulary black operations. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... I've got many more threads on this subject.

The private bankers want a private police force to protect them from an increasingly well informed population. To achieve this they must first turn the general public against the traditional police.

The spook journalists and editors stirring up conflict and mistrust are in my sights.
edit on 11 5 2015 by Kester because: change word

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

The private bankers want a private police force to protect them from an increasingly well informed population. To achieve this they must first turn the general public against the traditional police.

Couldn't have said it better myself. So now the question becomes... other than getting out of the city and arming yourself, what the heck can you do about it?

With the inevitable total failure of the US dollar right around the corner, things are going to escalate quickly once the ball starts rolling.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
what the heck can you do about it?

Plant a garden. Learn a trade. Skill will make one equitable amognst [even stickler] neighbors, especially in tattle tale town...
edit on 11-5-2015 by J.B. Aloha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Oh ya divide and conquer for sure.

Though as somebody said everybody is just doing there job so there is no division. That in itself may just be what creates a division and split. After all when everybody is just doing there job it is quite easy to manipulate them into doing anything, you can crack the whole thing down from the inside out by simply controlling jobs.

Kind of how big business and corps have kept the whole job trade down by simply controlling the market, and keeping people in check with the whole you will lose your job if you step out of line, and most people today in America are a few paychecks away from being on the streets and with there families in tow. And as such the same thing would apply if it really came down to it, everybody would choose the side that cuts the check, and so, it would not be all that hard to turn this place into chaos if it came to it.

On the police though, I think they are people like anybody else. Though the militarization and privatization of the police is ya pretty much the elite having there own private militia if it came down to it. It serves no other purpose besides that I see. And they to are on the hype just as much as the citizens are on the hype.

So while you regular citizens watch the latest news which shows a cop shooting somebody. They likely watch all the incidents that happen to other cops. I have seen just as much videos of cops being killed some literally on sidewalks by people walking behind them and shooting them in the back of the head or even on traffic stop shoot outs. So ya while on a day to day basis its likely nothing will happen, but when it does its not pretty, seems like 3 years ago that one cop was shot around here not far from town I live while in a donuts shop. And people were joking about the donuts for a long time after.

Here some videos, though there are more graphic ones I seen from other sites, one was literally some guy going around shooting cops at random before they expected it. Really I think fore every cop kills guy video you can find the same of cops getting killed. If I seen some of this stuff and was a cop, I would definitely be wary on any minor thing that would happen as well.

Or here this video has more videos on the reverse side of things which are not that graphic considering some vids out there.

And here is a bit from the other side, so ya, when everybody has been put on the hype and the pressure is put on people. You best believe mistakes will happen, anybody who does not believe so has never been in a sticky situation. The same thing can be said about peoples opinions sitting behind there keyboards and media and mass opinion. Everybody just needs to chill the funk down. tit for tat. And you all have been put on the hype. Divide and Conquer, works every time. Or it could just be human stupidity, of that there is no doubt.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Nice OP. But I'm pretty sure...

The "secret boys" didn't make the Black Panthers: the people made the Panthers.

And the Black Panthers didn't make enemies out of the police: the sociopaths who control the police made enemies out of the Black Panthers, who stood for Constitutional Rights at a time where certain people were considered "savages" instead of citizens.

The elite do not laugh at poor people uniting to fight the police: they are afraid. If I could warp your analogy a bit, the police are only one head of the Hydra. By focusing attention on one head, the rest of the beast will be forced to emerge eventually.
edit on 13-5-2015 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join