It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS in America? It's worse than you think. "All 50 States" says FBI Director

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

,,,and there you have it.

Be afraid, be afraid.

We'll take care of you. Anything, and everything, we do is just for your safety, and well being.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The thing about the Feds...

Every year you get a budget to work with. You have to spend all your money, so usually at the end of the year the department will buy a bunch of crap like boxes of pens and other useless crap.

Why?

You NEVER want to say, "Oh we didn't spend all the money you gave us, here's some of it back!" If you do this, your budget will be reduced the following year. What happens when your budget is reduced and something comes along that you need legitimately need to spend money on?

Departments always want more money than they need to play it safe.

If you work in counter terrorism and there hasn't been many actual terror threats, how do you justify your budget?

I bet there are all kinds of creative ways to justify it...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
And we can believe the FBI can't we.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
ISIS workout

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I translate the meaning of a message you can be killed in any state and at you will find a passport nonexistent state Isis, weapons and instructions in Arabic / Russian / Korean / Chinese

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Apparently ISIS isn't that smart, if they were they'd take advantage of recent riots.

Second line.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Then you have the US government stomping on citizens rights and becoming a police state. Things are becoming more clear. The economy is on the brink of collapse. We're seeing things happen right out of George Orwell "1984" book. If things continue to head in this direction the US government won't have to worry about ISIS. If a law is causing conflict and forcing people to do rash things such as riots just to be heard, then that law does not represent peace. Nothing ever changes and it takes decades to do anything positive. Democracy doesn't work when corruption has control of it. People believe that things are getting better gas prices dropping, metal prices dropping, food going up, homelessness going up, jobs going down. You don't see that imbalance? This is gives an illusion things are getting better, when they are not. This is the calm before the storm. This is the economy being propped up with pop sickles sticks and Elmer's glue. Suddenly the economy is doing better with 18 trillion of debt when the collapse happen at 14?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
By day, I work at a large state airport. I chose the job because it was simple and I would see thousands of different people every day. Now, I'm just throwing out an observation of mine here, but it seems like at least in my airport that 1/3rd of everyone that passes through is not native to this country. out of that 1/3rd I'd say about 1/3rd is Asiatic, 1/3rd are African muslims, and another 3rd are from the Middle East.

They're here alright, hiding in plain sight. Sometimes it feels like I can even feel their bad intent as I walk past a particularly angry looking, bloodshot eyed man in religious garb.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You forgot a push for militarized police, after all the local police enforcement in every state needs to be able to take care of ISIS at state level. Remember too many people no happy with the local police this days, but hell ISIS can kill you so we need all the police to be like able to safe us too., right?

You know, is incredible how the government psych ops works in the American mentality, but at the same time, can we dismiss that ISIS is just a hype and not a real danger?, no really.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
We helped to create/fund ISIS. So of course they are here, they have been here from the start.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is sensationalist speculation without any proof at all, or at least no proof that they're willing to discuss with the public.

All 50 states? What are ISIS doing in Hawaii ? or Alaska? Or Iowa?

I doubt that ISIS are in all 50 states. However, I would strongly suspect that most states harbour some sort of AMERICAN anti Government hate group, as there has been a huge rise in these lately - over 1,000 according to estimates.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
it just hit me while watching TV media...and expected terrorism by IS motivated, homeland, self-styled Jihadists this July 4th holiday period

I suddenly realized that this July 4th will mark the 1st Anniversary of the Caliph al Ibrahim (al Baghdadi) to be the self proclaimed Caliph of the Caliphate (IS) created 5 days earlier on 29 June 2014.

the horrible attacks on westerners on a Tunisia tourist beach...some 37 were killed on their cots...some 40 others are either treated or hospitalized
then in France some self styled Jihadists took it upon themselves to sever a head from a non-Muslim

I have no concealed carry permit, so if the local police detect a weapon on me first then I might be gone---but there ain't no dispatching my head without a few dead people getting blasted if they wear black headgear/uniforms or even hint at being Jihadists on the prowl and I even suspect they are looking my way----

that seems the only sure-fire way to behave with a death fatwa against all westerners during this Ramadan under the authority of the Caliph & Caliphate

any other inputs, insights, reactions about this July 4th & Ramadan periods of Jihad by radicals & extremists--- other than laying LOW and out of Sight
edit on th30143534479626532015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

hey another news service picked up on the info my post pointed out...

It is feared that ISIS may have planned the attacks to mark the holy month of Ramadan, and the one year anniversary of its self-proclaimed caliphate

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... S-masterplan-rising-against-non-believers-Ramadan.html#ixzz3eImljUvM

TITLE:
Massacre on Tunisian beach, a beheading in France and suicide bomb set off in Kuwaiti mosque:
Are today's attacks part 'month of calamities' planned by ISIS for Ramadan?

need I say more ?

it may not be EPIC but the July 4th weekend should be note worthy in 'lone wolf' attacks by jihadists/ disenfranchised
Muslims wanting to get their 72 virgins afterlife

edit on th30143544260727032015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Forgive me for thinking this sounds a bit like Mcarthyism, but let's take this at face value.

50 states, each with millions, some tens of millions. Okay, and we've got like 1% psychopathic, 1% on top just narcissists, and at least a few percent more garden variety severe personality disordered. That's hundreds of thousands to millions that are a bit too far off for most people's liking. Let's say even 1 in a thousand of this bunch is deranged enough to latch onto and think ISIS is the way to go. Well, then you've got hundreds to thousands in each state. They could organize and form a few cells here and there.

That's before you even consider cells that are planted from elsewhere inside the US. We've got cells from at least a few frienemies, and some outright enemies pretty well at all times. That's a reality. No reason to think we can't have some ISIS here as well. I mean isn't this really just the continuation of alqueda? Didn't we have cells of them throughout the last 15 years? No reason to think this has changed.

I look at this realistically, then wonder how much is hyped on top of what's actually going on. At the end of the day, I don't think this is all too much different than it's ever been.
edit on 27-6-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
November 18, 2015

ISIS said today that they're planning on hitting New York City next. In light of their recent attacks in France, Lebanon and the downing of the Russian jetliner, is the ISIS threat against NYC to be taken seriously this time around?
-cwm

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If ISIS is so dangerous, why do nations have to "ramp up" their attacks after ISIS commits a terrorist act? Why not give em all you got on the front end, and (hopefully) prevent the next terrorist attack? This toying around doesn't make logistical sense, and defies common sense, IMO.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wednesday, November 25, 2015

President Obama just went on TV and announced that there is, "no specific and credible threat to the USA at the start of this holiday season".

Was there a specific and credible threat to Paris, France earlier this month? I don't think ISIS broadcasts its intentions, except in broad terms.

cwm
edit on 11/25/2015 by carewemust because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes. Its gone plaid.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ghostrager

so we have investigations of people in various stages of radicalizing in all 50 states.

So, did the terror alert level jump a color then?

We're out of colors so they're using ultraviolet shades.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Tightening security on military bases really goes without saying and should just be that way because security is too lax.

I would aim tightening security on infrastructure like power and railroads and bridges more than military bases.

But with all of the armed american's here they wouldn't get too far regardless in a direct sense, as when we lose power and water and such, a lot of us will all be shooting each other anyway and they will have accomplished their mission by playing on the ignorance of the people of the country.

Fear, Scare, Terror, terror..

Lock and Load....And then we lose our weapons even if we are responsible firearms owners.

Mission accomplished.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join