It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS in America? It's worse than you think. "All 50 States" says FBI Director

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

My cynicism originates from a long career of working for the same people that would do this sort of thing.

It is a bitter pill to swallow, but to see that we "hire" faulty people with all the same insecurities that we all share, that no-one in power is infallible, that they are just as corrupt, weak, and insecure as any of us, and to recognize that as the truth and not some white-washed version of it.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

What I want to know is,what is ISIS offering these people that they don't think they have in their lives already? What is the schtick if you will that they are drawing them in with? It has to be something pretty good. I can't see where killing people and getting to lop off heads is so enticing that I would want to join something like that.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
"In today's news, the FBI states that Isis is working in all 50 states with pending investigations. All of this information coming to light, just before the reauthorization of part(s) of the Patriot Act. Please stay tuned, so we can convince you that this is completely coincidental. We will return, with your local news."

Perfect timing, huh?

I was thinking the same thing. A judge rules NSA spying illegal, the Patriot Act is up for renewal, and now we are told that terrorists are everywhere in the US. As Congress "debates" the renewal of the Patriot Act, will the focus be on the fact that the NSA broke the law, or the need to monitor all these newly minted terrorists?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I think the focus will be on the absolute need to continue the program, personally. The timing is impeccable. Even if the FBI is telling the truth about the number of possible Isis members (which is questionable at best), who's to say they didn't see up and supply the alleged members with funds, communication and plans, as they have with most of their other "terrorist" plans they have thwarted...

Basically, I believe its going to boil down to an argument of which is a greater threat to national security? Surveillance, which has already been in practice for years without legal repercussion, or this possibly fabricated terrorist threat? People as a majority, are panicky and short sighted, with bad memory. They'll eat up the Isis story like thanksgiving dinner and roll over, just like they did when the act was initially passed

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
damn, they ARE here all right...
check the white house
judging by all the fruits...
er....heh heh, I mean laws being passed
them's the ones that hates your freedom(s)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I highly doubt radicalized Islamicists exist in every state. They're just using this to increase the fear level in the USA.

If you can keep the fear level of your population high, you will find them malleable and easy to control, and easy to accept when you want to introduce Draconian security measures. All they have to do is tell you that they're keeping you safe from the bad guy, and civilians will let TPTB do anything they like.

So bottom line is to keep civilians terrified, and they'll let you do ANYTHING.
edit on 10-5-2015 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

That is good to know.

I am not sure how ISIS is any different than al-queda. Seems like the same thing repackaged, no one believes al-queda has sleeper cells all over the states anymore. It is almost like they have to invent a new bogeyman to hoodwink the masses long enough so they can renew the Patriot Act.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Until a few weeks ago there was 49 states. Alaska had none which I couldn't quite figure out because I thought we had assigned ISIS agents to that region, so we rectified that little oversight and Alaska has now joined the group. So we have invested in people at various stages of radicalizing in all 50 states.

This is what I saw when I read the OP. LOL.
edit on 11-5-2015 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

A sense of purpose

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I find it difficult to believe anyone still buys into this FBI Government instigated fantasy. Especially on ATS.

Unfortunately America is in fact the land of stupid. Willful ignorance is unacceptable yet embraced by the general public. Our Government,

pathetic lot that they are in conjunction with the MSM nurture these moronic alleged plots. It's pathetic.

How many times must we catch the Gov in a lie before the masses wake up, roll their eyes and say " Good one, we almost kinda, sorta bought that pile of rubbish."

edit on 11-5-2015 by dazbog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Rick Mason says it is no laughing matter and you could be NDA d for laughing.

humans are truly stupid....the reptilian and ape DnA was a complete failure.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Are American people ever gonna get tired of being played.

9/11

Alqaida

Now ISIS created from Syrian Rebels

What gives America ?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Just thinking out loud here but...Is this not inevitable when our governments (US/Canada/UK and others) destroyed so much of their countries, families and infrastructure on the trumped up charges beginning with 9/11? Even if orchestrated by higher ups, on the cannon fodder level, is this not the rage of disillusioned young people? Angry at having destroyed futures, cloaked in and fueled by religious zeal? And fellow muslims with a rigid dogma jumping in on principle, in sympathy or fearing the warmongers must be destroyed or their country may be next?

We sure don't like it coming back to bite, eh?

No offense op, I realize you are just reporting facts.... but I could have predicted this over a decade ago. It didn't need to happen.

Consider yourself on Ze List...and i also for starring your post..

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

says FBI Director

Must be true then.

anonhq.com...

At the same time only 2% of all terrorism in the EU and the US is done by muslims. So where is all this terrorism if no less then 50 states have been "invaded" how come all we hear about in the news is islamic's commiting terror?

edit on 11-5-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What's the big deal? Do you want the government to do something about this? I dunno... say beef up the Patriot Act? Because I certainly don't. How about not worrying about fear articles like this and just live your life. You have little to no chance of dying in a terrorist attack regardless of the reasons why it occurred and who did it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Let them come to my house. I will blow a hole in them the size of Texas.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have a bit of a loaded question. And don't give me the BS Hillary "what does it matter now?" response. I want to know how they got here. Was it across the border, via visas, were they students, etc.? HOW did our government ALLOW these people to enter our country?

Why? Two reasons. First...who to blame and then fire. Second...fix the problem so it can't happen again. But until we know that answer, the problem can't be corrected.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It's possible they crossed the border, but they could also be radicalized citizens of the US. Radical Islam is recruiting in our prisons, not that it's common knowledge.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So all that talk about being a man and bearing arms for freedom and protection, and the amount of tax dollars that probably go into the Mighty, all seeing United States was just idle?

edit on 11-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just check who owns the trademark ISIS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join