It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS in America? It's worse than you think. "All 50 States" says FBI Director

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
yes, the book they're following is way messed up...
not even real in any sense.....sounds about right for these days huh!!!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
All 50 states? What's so important right now we need to crank up the Booga Booga? Besides Al Qeada was cooler to say, made me sound intellgent. Not everyone can remember Al Qeada as easily as ISIS.
guess that explains the switch. *shrugs*.

So where are we at now?

Al Qeada is old news and ISIS is now like the richest oil Barron's in the ME, throwing fags off queer buildings after being identified by "ISIS flirting squads", driving Toyota Tundras and creating Hotels on the Baghdad strip. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Aww damn it!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino
ISIS or FBISIS ?

Just another boogy-man to further the agenda

The FB aye aye aye! We can count on them for the truth.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the ambiguity of his statement "we have home grown terror investigations" in all 50 states was intention or not. He didn't say specifically ISIS targets in all 50 states, just home grown terrorists.

Curious, that.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I'm wondering if the ambiguity of his statement "we have home grown terror investigations" in all 50 states was intention or not. He didn't say specifically ISIS targets in all 50 states, just home grown terrorists.

Curious, that.

Yeah and who do they consider home grown terrorists? Political dissidents? *runs to window looking for drones*

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

On your ranch, but we all got run over by your lawn mower. Each and every time. Dang it!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This is at least one reason for that -

In testimony Thursday, Gen. James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, told Congress the intelligence community now estimates that 3,400 citizens from Western nations have traveled to Syria and Iraq. That's 700 more than November's estimate of 2,700 -- though officials say some portion of the higher headcount represents improved intelligence, not new recruits.

The numbers, Clapper said, are critical to understanding the potential for attacks in the West.

"If ISIL were to substantially increase the priority it places on attacking the West rather than fighting to maintain and expand territorial control, then the group's access to radicalized Westerners who have fought in Syria and Iraq would provide a pool of operatives who potentially have access to the United States and other Western countries," he said.

link

And as I have said before on this forum:

what is it that stops them from making the same attempt in western lands, since that is where they are from, where they were born and raised? They have more care about these ideals in western lands than they do in lands where they are foreigners - that's only logical.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was a long time ago I said that, before ISIS leaders started calling for attacks on western countries soil.
edit on 10-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Isn't it always the same. Every time the attention on a so called threat to any nation in this case the US, and there has been a long time where it hasn't been mentioned in the media suddenly they are a bigger threat, the military need to triple etc. It's just boring. If people didn't realise that ISS and God knows how many other terrorist groups are actually in America. While we all like to think that we are safe and no large number can become part of a terrorist group in any country.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"In today's news, the FBI states that Isis is working in all 50 states with pending investigations. All of this information coming to light, just before the reauthorization of part(s) of the Patriot Act. Please stay tuned, so we can convince you that this is completely coincidental. We will return, with your local news."

Perfect timing, huh?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People are easier to influence/control when they're scared and afraid.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So it's gone from 71 in fifteen states last week to hundreds in all fifty states. My head is going to explode................ hopefully not from an extremist muslim.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You never realized? or just now you are aware of it,

See in America is this littler thing call comfort zone, where people wants to live their life in the believe that they are safe and that nothing can touch them, that violence around the world is random and that domestic violence is rare, it makes people's life easier to live.

When you bring the issue of terrorist cells in America, people look at you with disdain and tell you that you are just using scaremongering that is not such thing and if it was something the government is all over it.

The government is actually very much on top it, but they can not stop all the danger all the time, we have been a target to terrorism for many years, but only when they are successful you get to know about it.

Meanwhile the government wants you to be happy, to no think that your family and your loves are in any danger and that life is just peachy.

edit on 10-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Let the new witch hunts begin!

Be afraid! Be very afraid!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If there is no threat, then the government cannot invade privacy, inhibit freedoms, curtail liberties.

ISIS is probably using the internet so the government will have to police it (for your safety).
ISIS is probably using fake Id's, so government will have to issue you a new one (for your safety).
ISIS is probably using vehicles to get around so government will have to monitor all traffic everywhere (for your safety).
ISIS is probably using cell phones, so government will have to track all of them (for your safety).
ISIS is probably renting property so government will have to monitor that (for your safety).
ISIS is probably buying food so government will have to track all food purchases (for your safety).

An when ISIS never attacks, the government will say that it was because they did everything they did, for your safety.

If I wanted to corner the market on safety, I'd create 2 things.

Purple dragons that fly and breathe fire and. . . .

Purple fire-breathing dragon repellant.

Only because I care about your safety.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I can't help but wonder how much a role the FBI had in setting up some these 'foiled' attacks. Anyone who is familiar with the FBI's counter terrorism is they will often 'recruit' troubled young naive people and give them enough bomb building parts so they can set them up and claim to be the heroes of the day.

I personally believe the white supremacist militia types are a much greater threat to US homeland than the 'ISIS' bogeyman.

Pretty much the norm here in Canada too. The RCMP target people with mental health issues, suggest things for them to do (terror attacks) and show them where to get what they need to do it. Then there is a quick "You know you do not have to do it" says the patriotic RCMP handler.
"It's ok, I will, I am just a little scared" from the patsy with mental health issues and that's it. RCMP gave them an opportunity to back out and they chose to proceed so that is enough for an arrest.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Precisely. Perhaps it's another push to get popular opinion back for the patriot act or to even announce some other act that's more absurd.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What better way for the CIA to create another "FALSE FLAG" scenario like 911 that furthers their agenda to stifle whatever freedom we have left!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I have seen some crazy stuff be propagated, people slowly buy into it to the point of nearly being brainwashed.. all by decidedly non-government affiliated people...

But its all a lie.. some kind of a government scam according to most of you..

Okay then.. believe whatever.
edit on 10-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Precisely. Perhaps it's another push to get popular opinion back for the patriot act or to even announce some other act that's more absurd.

Well, Osama's been found and killed. There isn't that boogyman in the shadows anymore.

It took us what, only 10 years to find him? I can order Taco Bell from my smart phone, yet it took us 10 years to find a 6-foot tall terrorist in a 3rd world country. Right.

edit on 10-5-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join