It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Turns to ‘Flirting Squads’ to Single Out Gay Men for Execution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

ISIS Turns to ‘Flirting Squads’ to Single Out Gay Men for Execution

Take a long hard look at this planet earth! All of you! This is how you know it's all bull#. A straight up bull# and salami sandwich on rye. Yum, yum.

Flirting squads, lmfao, please....this is the best propaganda money can buy? For # sakes. Right....only a western mind can come up with something so #ing stupid. Almost as stupid as throwing queers off of the Queer (I mean leaning) tower if Piza.

Hold on....

Oh that's right! Muslims bad.

Are you saying that ISIS did not really throw gays off the building as the article said it did?

Are you saying it is a smear campaign against ISIS?

Are you saying that ISIS is being made to look bad so that when they drop a bomb on them the world will rejoice?

Oh that last one I just added for fun

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Does show their Quran and it interpreted Hadiths give radical Islam the right to deceive in order to kill whom they label as infidels

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I blame Mohammed for this, its got his name written all over it. Is there anyone or anything he doesnt want us to kill?

I also read that the gay brigade who flirt with the men also have to be tested for homosexuality, at the end of each month they are thrown into a large lake, if they sink they are clean, if they float, they are gay and burned alive.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Gays were killed by ISIS? I don't believe it, I thought all ISIS did was persecute Christians. Say it ain't so.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: SubTruth

Ok we agree...would you also agree this article is propaganda?

99% of the news we get today is propaganda so ya I would say it is a safe bet. Does it mean the story is untrue....NO. But they use stories like this to instill fear and hatred so the military industrial complex can keep getting funded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join