It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion IS Malware

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

One thing I have always liked about you is you at least try and point out where we disagree in interepretation and why. We may not agree, but we will both always learn from our conversations.

You may have seen me say this already, but I'll restate it just to make sure...my position is that Good works become a consistent choice for Christians solely because of the work they allow Christ to do inside of them.

Luke 6
45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

With the above in mind lets look at Matthew 19:

16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

First lets remember that a Good man brings out good stored in his heart, and an evil man brings out evil. It then becomes a simple if then statement. If none is Good but God, then there are no good men. Now I know you are going to want to discuss "If you want to enter life, keep the commandments. " We will get to that but for now lets continue focusing on the point I am trying to make about matthew 7.

If there are no good men, all men produce evil that is stored up in their heart. This is the condition of man and the need for grace. Now I see your point about the works, but I fail to see how it is any different from a Good work. If a person is homeless and you can feed them you should. If a person is possessed and you can be a instrument in the process of expelling that demon you should. The fact that these works were miracles in Christ name doesn't make them not a Good work. Also Jesus command his followers to spread the word:

mark 16
And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

So again prophesying in his name would still be consider a Good act. You say those things don't help people, because you probably don't believe in those things. Demonic possession is real if your viewing the world from a biblical perspective. What kind of person would you be if you ignored someone in that state, especially if the Spirit was calling you to do it?

So I think I can agree those things are works done in Christ name, but that doesn't mean they weren't done with those they were helping in mind. The issue is their motive and this is why they are told they. They did those things to achieve salvation, and because they looked for salvation apart from Christ He never knew them. We can also revisit John 13 to find a parallel:

6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

Jesus is using his words and actions as a metaphor to the Baptism of the Spirit(being born-again). Unless one has been cleansed by Christ that have no part with Him. I feel if you really examine my position on works and faith you will at least find something you can take away. One begins to work toward becoming a Good person as Christ sculpts them into something beautiful( 1 peter 2). Christ is the vine and we are the fruit. The only way to bear Good fruit is to be attached to a good vine.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

And GOD said....and JESUS said...and MARK said....and JOHN said and the BIBLE said and the TORAH said and the 10 commandments said?

There is nothing that could be considered proof. There is over 24000 manuscripts that could be considered evidence for Jesus Mark, and John. The Jews are meticulous scribes so pretty easy to find evidence on that as well. You started this thread but its clear you don't know anything about how we got the Bible. I suggest you check out norman geislers From God to Man.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

I'll restate it just to make sure...my position is that Good works become a consistent choice for Christians solely because of the work they allow Christ to do inside of them.

Ah! I see. You weren't talking to me, but I would venture to say that it's perfectly possible (according to your hypothesis) that my early Episcopalian (Protestant/Church of England) upbringing, along with the baptism I got as an infant, and the Sunday School and the confirmation - that all of that is why I decide to do good? Really? Because - well, I thought you were one of those "Adult has to get pushed into a pond" kind of "born-agains."

Could be, I suppose, that my baptism as an infant was enough.
*coughs*
I do those things (help others) because they are right, and because I feel bad for the disenfranchised and downtrodden, the hungry and naked, the homeless and neglected.........

I left the church LLLLOOOOONG ago - BECAUSE OF THE HELL-FIRE THREATS AND SHAMING CRAP.

I chose to keep the good, gentle parts, and throw away the pissed-off-Daddy image of God.

So - just in case you have ANY interest in my mindset, that's where it is.

BTW, how old are you?
I'm 56.

edit on 5/13/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You started this thread but its clear you don't know anything about how we got the Bible.

This. ^
YOU ^

arrogant know it all?

Again, just
no.
YOU are not a god, or God, or whatever. YOU do not know what others know, and you DON'T know what God is.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I am 22 though I don't really see what that has to do with anything lol.

Ah! I see. You weren't talking to me, but I would venture to say that it's perfectly possible that my early Episcopalian (Protestant/Church of England) upbringing, along with the baptism I got as an infant, and the Sunday School and the confirmation - that all of that is why I decide to do good?

First imo, baptism of an infant is silly as the child is not even old enough to make the choice to get baptized and understand what it means. Going to a local church building has nothing to with whether or not someone has allowed Christ to become the foundation upon which there soul is built. Going to a local church has nothing to do with whether or not someone has been washed by Christ. Going to a local church has nothing to do with whether or not someone has come to Christ as a living stone ready for him to be there sculptor. Now the confirmation..your going to have to describe to me what that is to you and does it mean anything to you now?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

When someone says things that are easily found, especially with his attitude I am going to bluntly point out were they are wrong.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It actually explains a lot.

First imo, baptism of an infant is silly as the child is not even old enough to make the choice to get baptized and understand what it means.

Really?

But - it appeared to WORK in my case!!

Dear Twenty-two year old proselytizing preacher ServantOftheLamb: Confirmation is the vows you take when you hit puberty. The classes required to be accepted into not just getting a "blessing", but taking the Eucharist.

There is a world of information that you have yet to discover.
And you'll have to get off your high horse, son. I've got decades on you.
I mean you no ill will; I really don't. My youngest child is older than you are. When I was your age I was a wreck.
You have some more work to do to get to where you can be taken seriously by those who have studied and immersed themselves in this stuff for 20 years or more.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't think my age tells you anything about me. You asked my age for what? So you could pretend to speak with authority because your older. Give me a break. What were the vows and do they mean anything to you?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I don't think my age tells you anything about me.

Yep! It does.
You are an adolescent.

You asked my age for what?

To determine your level of maturity.

So you could pretend to speak with authority because your older. Give me a break.

I speak with experience. More than twice as much as yours...with an intense interest in this very subject when I was your age and began this journey.

What were the vows and do they mean anything to you?

I don't recall what they were. It was mostly memorization of doctrine.

Did they "mean anything" to me? Well, I turned out to be a really nice person who likes to help people and feels bad for those who are oppressed. And that was simultaneous with my declaration that I didn't believe ANY of the OT stories - and that I realized how reasonable it was, instead (being a very good student and a thinking person) to consider that probably reincarnation happens. That we are all capable of reaching Enlightenment.

I realized that Jesus was just a guy. He was a really, really nice guy like Buddha. And he had some good things to say.
But he NEVER threatened anyone, and your psycho "God" doesn't exist.

I realized that we reincarnate, and once we've learned all the lessons (after "God knows" how many lifetimes) we can CHOOSE - we can either come back TO HELP, or we can stay in reunion with the Divine. Jesus was a soul who came back to help. Could have been Buddha, as a matter of fact!

Yeah. When I figured out all of that, I was ......erm, 22?.......yeah, just about that. But I'd been contemplating the whole thing for 10 years by that point. I realized early on that the stories were ridiculous, and that the only thing that mattered was the "Golden Rule".

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

To determine your level of maturity.

Met plenty of people your age with the maturity level of 16 year olds. I work with one...so you sterotyping..be wise and drop those.

I speak with experience. More than twice as much as yours...with an intense interest in this very subject when I was your age and began this journey.

No offense but information in my age is a bit easier to obtain and a little more rapidly. Please don't think that I believe you haven't learned somethings thru out the years that I have yet to come across, but I don't think it gives you any authority in a conversation. If you have information that shows that what your saying is objectively true please present it. I will not just accept information as accurate though I don't work that way there has to be sufficient reason.

You say you have all these things figured out, but what is the evidence of their validity ? What is the evidence that what you think you know is actual knowledge?
edit on 13-5-2015 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
I don't dispute the facts you present.

"Religion is idiotic" is a value judgment. It probably depends on who you are with and under what circumstances you live. Religion does seem to be having a narrower area of influence in society, by which I mean: we don't need it for the sun to rise, or the rain to fall, or lots of other things. It may only be a way to get along with people.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Please don't think that I believe you haven't learned somethings thru out the years that I have yet to come across, but I don't think it gives you any authority in a conversation. If you have information that shows that what your saying is objectively true please present it. I will not just accept information as accurate though I don't work that way there has to be sufficient reason.

You say you have all these things figured out, but what is the evidence of their validity ?

Good question! Try these:
The Evolution of God by Robert Wright

A History of God: From Abraham to the Present: The 4,000-year Quest for God by Karen Armstrong

What is the evidence that what you think you know is actual knowledge?

I can give you MANY more titles, but - I challenge you to read those two and get back to me. If you are interested in learning. But then, maybe you are more interested in just believing what you want to believe.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Are you a Calvinist? You just told us about Limited Atonement.

The key components of Quietism, as it has traditionally been characterised, are that man's highest perfection consists of a self-annihilation, and subsequent absorption, of the soul into the Divine, even during the present life. In this way, the mind is withdrawn from worldly interests to passively and constantly contemplate God. Quietists would say that the Bible describes the man of God as a man of the tent and the altar only, having no part or interest in the multitudinous affairs, pursuits, and pleasures of the world system.
Wikipedia - Quietism

I couldn't find a direct reference, but it would be a form of Quietism to disregard the suffering of the World, saying all that's necessary is for people to believe. The heck with suffering, doesn't matter. That seems wrong, and has been considered heresy by many Christian Denominations.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
Again I don't think responsibility is the word we need to use here. Jesus didn't have a responsibility to save(wash) mankind. Jesus simply loves mankind and followed up on the action. Jesus was not obligated to extend the gift of salvation to us. As I said in the post you responded to...Jesus sculpts the Christian into something Good, and therefore loving actions should come out Christians solely based on the work Christ does inside of them. Meaning we do Good simply because we are in the process of becoming something Good.

This is incorrect and false.You are extrapolating a doctrine to justify your beliefs.The clear fact is Yahoshua IS the savor of ALL of mankind not just those that are the “self chosen” many which includes you.Yahoshua's explicit purpose is to deliver/save there is ZERO choice involved it is the "nature and character (the name) of Yahoshua to do so.

You say you believe(trust) in Jesus however you do not TRUST Yahoshua at all because you think some (many ) will be lost and doomed to be punished in hell.That belief couldn’t be further from trust in Yahoshua.The fact is you search (study) the scriptures thinking that in them you have life yet you FAIL to come to Yahoshua that the scriptures testify of that Yahoshua would deliver you.

Your salvation is not based in trust in Yahoshua it is based in your belief in what YOU believe the bible means.The scriptures are packed full of testifying of Yahoshua(which means the creator God is deliverance/salvation) YET you believe your faith in your doctrines of salvation is what delivers you and lack of "your beliefs is what condemns other.You do not “know” there is NO condemnation for those that are IN the anointing(christ..the power of the creator God) of Yahoshua because Yahoshua IS the savor of ALL of creation (including all of mankind).

This is the word you cannot hear or see because you are deaf and blinded and bound by your Belief System religion.Your desire as of now(and what you write is the evidence) is not to “know” the truth but it is to believe your doctrines of religion so you quote your bible just as the Pharisees did to CONDEMN those that don’t believe as you do.You even quoted the main scriptures that testifies of Yahoshua and is a witness against you …..MANY will come to Yahoshua and say Lord Lord did we not do great works in YOUR name (etc etc) yet Yahoshua will say I never KNEW you.

This is the main reason why non Christian / unbelievers rail on Christians.They(Christians) have Yahoshua completely wrong and are blind to the truth.It is right in front of your face yet you cannot see it because of your Belief System religion blinds you.All the logic in the world will not help you because what you believe is illogical and contradictory to the truth.

The scriptures testimony testifies of Yahoshua and simultaneously weave an allegorical story.The nation of Israel(the 12 tribes) is the archetype for all of mankind.The 12 disciples are the archetype for all of mankind also because the disciples are the 1st fruits of the harvest YET not all of them were clean.Judas(which is the exact name as Judah) is unclean.That doesn’t mean “the Jews” are going to hell as most Christians believe.

When the disciples wanted to send the woman from Canaan with the mentally disturbed daughter away Yahoshua said he came for the “lost sheep of Israel”.Yahoshua did not refuse to deliver anyone however the only ones he railed on were the religious leaders of the Jews..the Judas’s.There is now a universal nation of Judas’s which are called Christians.They believe Yahoshua (deliverance) comes only for them because they are “special” and chosen(self chosen) and their religious acts of false pity are their belief in faith in their religion not Yahoshua.This is EXACTLY what the Jews did.It could not be more clear to many of the “heathens” that are outside of your camp.

When you have shown mercy to all others not because your religion says to but because you are truly merciful then you will have been delivered from your condemnation. I see no signs of that happening soon by your religious posts.The clear FACT that Yahoshua and the disciples proclaimed over and over and over is YAHOSHUA ..deliverance from Hades which is the realm of death and imperception.

The fact is NONE of Israel (mankind) have been delivered/saved from Hades yet.None have been “born anew”.The disciples were the ONLY “chosen few” to be delivered from the realm of imperception of Hades(their religion) however they have not been delivered from the realm of death and resurrected to LIFE (spirit).

The religious doctrine that “christ” is delivering you now and making you clean and "good" is abysmally false.If you were,at bare minimum you would know Yahoshua yet you don’t even believe/trust Yahoshua at all.You believe in the Jesus of your religion to perform some act of “your” religion and believe that is the “way”.

Yahoshua is the way the truth and the LIFE (spirit) no man can come to the father(the creator God) but THROUGH Yahoshua.Yahoshua is the door and all that come before (your BS religion) are robbers and thieves because Yahoshua's sheep only hear Yahoshua's voice.Those that do not hear Yahoshua's voice at this time are the unclean…Judas..Christianity….the very ones that claim they do hear because they hear a false Yahoshua(salvation through their religious beliefs) Jesus.….

This Jesus Christianity preaches is duplicitous.Proclaiming the love of the father the creator God then condemning all that do not believe his convoluted doctrines of religion.The Christian Jesus claims to be the savor but will only save “the few are chosen” who have chosen themselves because they believe!!……the irony thickens!!

The mouths of babes are telling you something quite different.They hear the voice of the creator God.They do not believe in a duplicitous Jesus.They intuitively know there is no condemnation for those(Israel) that are in the anointing of Yahoshua all without believing in your Christianity.You(and the billions of Christians) have been deceived by the lies of the machine and are now spreading that same virus deception..Yahoshua accurately proclaimed this to his disciples

“Do not be deceived for many will come in my name and say they are christ and deceive many”.

Fortunately for you Yahoshua will deliver you from Hades unlike how you condemn others to hell because Yahoshua is the savor of ALL of mankind.For you that truly is the Good news.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Considering everything you've said on this page, how is it that you can believe in the doctrine of "faith alone" Knowing full well that God will judge your actions in life?

The death companion hanging beside Jesus had no good works to show the Christ and yet was saved by grace alone. All people who have that faith as the last breath escapes the body will like wise have the same advantage as Jesus' companion had. You neglected that one major factor in salvation and that is forgiveness. All trespasses are forgiven and forgotten by Christ Jesus upon repenting and not only sin but good works are part of judgment. There are also rewards of the deeds of the body as well as punishment for unrepenting souls.

You can be saved by faith alone with no good works of the body, not by premeditation in doing so but in error in living as a scoundrel. Paul is a living example of error and rightfully discloses such to the entire world. Saul was dead in sin as Paul lived in salvation. Both with works of the flesh but one with Faith of Christ Jesus. God knew not Saul but glorified Paul.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: Rex282

Every person perception of “life” is different because of their experiences and how they perceive and act upon them.None are exempt from this process of the BS religion.

Try thinking of religion as a subroutine which accesses the database of experiences. Not the whole self image but the elements of significance, become arranged in patterns.

Thanks for your reply P.

I am not a computer software technician. I only used the OS as a metaphor for a persons nature however it is not a complete picture of a persons (for lack of another term) consciousness.However the nature of man is religion.It is the “Belief System” that all human consciousness operates through.The programs are a metaphor for the enacting of a persons experience through their observation/perceptions.

Many of the experiences of life are common to all of mankind however the amalgamation of how, when, where, what… are individual.No one has the same experiences AND perceives them and then acts upon them the same way.The common thread in the OS is all of every persons experiences are based in belief through faith.

originally posted by: pthena

None can extract their religion from themselves.

But it can be modified through rearrangement of the elements of experience within the database.

In my opinion, this can take place through social religion in interaction with other people. It is not insanity when consensual reality is consistent with consensual reality.

The experiences cannot be altered only the perception of them can change.The theory of a block universe is an example.It postulates the construct of time being past,present and future(ppf) are false.Everything(ppf) exist as a whole “block”in the space /time dimension continuum. Einstein called time perceived as ppf a persistent illusion.This is a symptom of the perennial state of “insanity” all of mankind live in and are not aware of.

All of life is perceived through the BS religion(OS/nature) of the person.A persons nature cannot be changed by the person.In other words a person cannot “operate” outside of their OS on themselves.The most that can change is their perception of their past,present and future experiences.

However it is only perception(illusion of delusion) not truth because the basis of those perceptions are false!In other words it is a dichotomy of immense proportion.So big the person cannot perceive it(nor even attempts to) because it is not their nature to do so.That is why it is futile to change (or try to change) someone religious perceptions.It is impossible.All that can be done is to deny the ignorance (not stupidity or evilness) and present the truth….and the perennial truth is man cannot perceive the truth of what “reality is”.

The only way this truth will be known is something from outside a persons OS changes it to a nature that “knows” what the truth is.The purpose of man’s nature of religion is so they can “live” inside the physical realm.Man perceives “matter” as being local however the fact is the atoms and particles that make them up are not local at all.They can and do exist in more than one location that cannot be fixed in the time/space continuum.

Personally I think that is a good system.I like to perceive my atoms to have their # together and not be spread out in the infinite divide of space time.If I eat an apple I prefer it to be on the planet earth with me while I eat it.However the fact is the atoms are not…and here is the conundrum…that fact is what is perceived as insane.

In other words mankind’s(actually all creation) BS religion perception serves a very useful function.I prefer to “see” the sky as blue as opposed to the colors it really is(infinite shades of gray).I prefer to have walls be solid so I don’t inadvertently pass through them when it reality the average of all matter in the universe is 99.999999999999999999% empty space.

What I don’t enjoy at all is when people who’s BS religion foundation is herd religion (like Christianity .Islam..etc etc) is condemnation that causes strife.The only upside to this type of BS religion is it many times constrains a person to act according to their character.Many of them believe without(or even with) their religion they are scoundrels and I tend to believe them.I prefer them to be compelled by their religions morals and ethics to not do their characters dirty deeds that are not moral or ethical.The earth would truly be mass chaos without that constraint.

No mater how delusional those people may be some of them are at least constrained more with their religion than without it.Of course the big downside is they can also circumvent their religion’s morals and ethics because they feel justified in doing so because of the GOD they create in their image.This is the small percentage(bit growing larger) and unfortunately they are a very squeaky wheel that refuses to be oiled.

In other words..the world is business as usual.Man is man.Their nature cannot be changed.They will continue to act upon their nature and character(name) until the day they die.Then fortunately for them(and others) they will be dead.Only then can a new OS be installed and it is impossible to know what that is or if it even happens.

I think the big clue is ultimate futility of the human OS in the physical realm.It begs that there is a possibility that OS will be upgraded to one that is more in tune with the truth of reality and can function in it.A 32 bit OS can only process a limited an mount of RAM(random access memory) …around 4 gb. A 64 bit OS can access about 16 exabytes(around 16 billion gb) of ram.Of course it is not that simple as ram usage.These are just metaphors.

My point is the first step in any change is acceptance of the truth.Without the truth it is all futility.None can dictate when how when and where they will “know’ this truth of “what life is”.The network is too big and complicated.Mans purpose is to “live” their life not be an IT tech of their life.Change of character comes when life is experienced be it beneficial or not because that is the nature of mankind.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

I really don't know anything about the block universe models. Mostly I look at developmental psychology, not that I've had formal education in that.

Self-Awareness

According to Emory University’s Philippe Rochat, there are five levels of self-awareness which unfold in early development and six potential prospects ranging from "Level 0" (having no self-awareness) advancing complexity to "Level 5" (explicit self-awareness).[14]

Level 0: Confusion. At this level the individual has a degree of zero self-awareness. This person is unaware of any mirror reflection or the mirror itself. They perceive the mirror as an extension of their environment. Level 0 can also be displayed when an adult frightens themselves in a mirror mistaking their own reflection as another person just for a second.

Level 1: Differentiation. The individual realizes the mirror is able to reflect things. They see that what is in the mirror is different from what is surrounding them. At this level one can differentiate between their own movement in the mirror and the movement of the surrounding environment.

Level 2: Situation. At this point an individual can link the movements on the mirror to what is perceived within their own body. This is the first hint of self-exploration on a projected surface where what is visualized on the mirror is special to the self.

Level 3: Identification. The individual finds out that recognition takes effect. One can now see that what’s in the mirror is not another person but it is actually themselves. It is seen when a child refers to them self while looking in the mirror instead of referring to the mirror while referring to themselves. They have now identified self

Level 4: Permanence. Once an individual reaches this level they can identify the self beyond the present mirror imagery. They are able to identify the self in previous pictures looking different or younger. A "permanent self" is now experienced.

Level 5: Self-consciousness or "meta" self-awareness. At this level not only is the self seen from a first person view but its realized that it’s also seen from a third person’s view. They begin to understand they can be in the mind of others. For instance, how they are seen from a public standpoint.[14]

So in a sense, once you reach level 5 self-awareness, you can remember events from times prior to that level. The perception then would be different from what the perception was at that time.

But if time is illusion? I don't know then.

The network is too big and complicated.Mans purpose is to “live” their life not be an IT tech of their life.Change of character comes when life is experienced be it beneficial or not because that is the nature of mankind.

I think we may agree on your conclusion. Perhaps character is all we can grow. Everything else then is out of our control, or understanding, if your premise is correct.

I prefer them to be compelled by their religions morals and ethics to not do their characters dirty deeds that are not moral or ethical.The earth would truly be mass chaos without that constraint.

Between civil laws and whatever ethical force the organized religion provides there is some order. I think I'm just paraphrasing what you wrote. I guess I'm not really adding much.

I just remembered something, maybe the first thing I learned in Christian Church, "Your character is the only thing that you will keep of yourself in the resurrection." That seems to be an ethical incentive to be best you can be.
edit on 13-5-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

The thief on the cross is the only example of "faith alone" being true.. Except one issue...

Don't you think it would make a difference for that one man to be speaking to the Lord in person?

Jesus knew all mens hearts did he not... Unfortunately we do not have that luxury

There was no grace doctrine until paul came along either so be was "saved" by his repentance directly to the Lord... Not by "grace"

The faith alone doctrine always falls flat no matter what you might want to believe...

Jesus did not teach faith alone...

Why call him Lord and not do as he asked?

edit on 13-5-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Seems most everyone is pounding away at the faith alone hold outs.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

My point is clear and yet you continue to beat a dead burning bush.....religion is idiotic and has no foundation in truth whatsoever.....nothing but a bunch of hypocritical hearsay based on non eyewitness accounts to anything ....I started this thread and I made it quite clear what my point is. If you want to believe that cockamamie bull about any of it that is your choice, it does not change one thing if I say the Bible originated from blah blah blah....I can make up all kinds a stories and you could not prove they are not true, yet you will sit there and extol the virtues of liars all day until you are blue in the face. You probably believe the official version of 911 too.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join