It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion IS Malware

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

But for you, pthena..wouldn't this mean the same thing?

Enter in at the straight gate....once you have entered, you've entered?

No. It isn't breaking through. It's standing in the doorway. Sometimes closer to one side, sometimes closer to the other.
He goes, gets, brings back. If he didn't come back what benefit would there be for the people?

Instead of the Doors, listen rather to ELO Eldorado,

look up the lyrics even. And know that I can be in all those dreams. Typically first person dreamer. That's a Shaman. Very insignificant. The little things. Little things that mean much to one or two and useless to the rest.

I better stop there.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

but I do understand why people enlist (propaganda, mostly - and promises of adventure and college tuition). I think what is sick is that the government sends YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN out to do their dirty-work.

I enlisted because the concept of national defense seemed important. If a thing needs to be done, and someone has to do it, why not me?

The tragic truth is that the U.S. does not fight wars for national defense, it fights wars trade routes and trade alliances.

The war didn't happen. Nobody died. The reason no one died is because the other side did not fall for the bait. The bait was a fully armed incursion into another country's territory. "The enemy" saved me by not fighting. Ironic.

I was working in a nursing home and I told the story to one of the residents while getting him ready for bed. I had just gotten to the exiting part when I paused to get the bed ready.

He asked, "So what happened?"

I replied, "Nothing. The war didn't happen. I failed."

He sighed, "Thank you."

That's the greatest thank you I've ever heard. "Thank you for failing."

A whole lot of other people were not as lucky with failure as I was. I'm sorry.

Two hugs for you, give one of them to your husband.

edit on 18-5-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Surely between you, BuzzyWigs, Pthena and Windword, I can learn new things and be checked for what I don't know. At least I can learn what is wrong within my religion and fix it.

You sure are asking for it! As Rex says, we each have our own religion, because we each have our own experiences. I would recommend that you keep the language and symbols you are familiar with. The older you get the tougher it gets to learn new language. How you use the language may change.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

The word devil(and demon) is translated from the Greek word diabolo which is a cognate of two words
dia= a channel or conduit which is traversed
bollo= to be cast through

When Yahoshua was casting OUT devils he was not expelling some super natural evil “spiritual” being.He was healing(temporarily or not) their mind.

The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen. Daimōn most likely came from the Greek verb daiesthai (to divide, distribute).[3] The Greek conception of a daimōns notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates. To distinguish the classical Greek concept from its later Christian interpretation, the former is anglicized as either daemon or daimon rather than demon.

The Greek terms do not have any connotations of evil or malevolence. In fact, εὐδαιμονία eudaimonia, (literally good-spiritedness) means happiness.

I've actually been wondering about that. I usually take demon to mean "of divine origin". So, not a bad thing to have a demon. But if someone is under the influence of someone else's demon (religious teaching) which is conflicting, then a foreign demon is present. The more brutal the assault from an external belief system, the more brutal the internal conflict becomes.

Casting out the foreign demon (religious teaching) restores peace of mind.

Bottom line is people who force their own religious beliefs upon others are the ones causing bad demon possession.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

their temple, leaving them without a tabernacle or a Holy of Holies to put the ark of the covenant in.

I've changed my mind on a few things. On the other thread, I quoted the verse from Exodus, where the elders saw the god of Israel. The representation was the "sea" (abzu). The abzu was not in the temple at all, it was in the courtyard. When Jesus cleansed the temple he cleansed the courtyard.

Jesus said his mission was to gather the lost sheep of Israel. Not the Jews. Israel.

As soon as David chose Jerusalem as the capital, the 12 tribe alliance started breaking up as a result. Got worse in Solomons time. Finally shattered during his son's reign.

Imagine this dialog:

"The god of Israel says he doesn't want a temple"

"Well fine, we'll just put him in the courtyard then"

"Who will we put in the temple then?"

"Let's put the god in the box there, you know, the Levi god that Judah has accepted."

"Sounds good to me. That way we Judahites and Levites will have the inside track"

Remember god of Israel in the courtyard. Jesus cleansed the courtyard. That's what mattered to him. God of Israel rather than god of Levi/Judah.

And I really meant to put this in the other thread, because it's better suited to polytheism.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

But for you, pthena..wouldn't this mean the same thing?

Enter in at the straight gate....once you have entered, you've entered?

No. It isn't breaking through. It's standing in the doorway. Sometimes closer to one side, sometimes closer to the other.
He goes, gets, brings back. If he didn't come back what benefit would there be for the people?

Instead of the Doors, listen rather to ELO Eldorado,

look up the lyrics even. And know that I can be in all those dreams. Typically first person dreamer. That's a Shaman. Very insignificant. The little things. Little things that mean much to one or two and useless to the rest.

I better stop there.

Your El Dorado is my

I'm a dichotomy or an enigma, maybe I'm a juxtaposition. If I might use what I learned in film school...and thus write this as my film reviewer mind thinks to strike the keys.

The juxtaposition of good versus evil, black against white, dark by light is a universal theme of all humanity, clearly expressed in the snippets of snap shots, 72 frames of still images that we perceive as moving forward because our persistence of vision and miraculously so as 72 frames per second is the perfect rate at which our brains translate the stillness into movement, a movement that is nothing more than the play of light and color that strikes and yet doesn't absorb, always reflective of the source. Tangible and yet not tangible, seen only in the dark, and yet illuminates.

Universal theme is least recognized and yet most embraced. Subconsciously we connect with the hero's journey from obscurity to ultimate goal of limited resolution. Universal theme is shared without realization. Universal themes expose our own worldviews, yet when we are challenged in our worldviews, the audience, the viewer, has been given a message through manipulation of light and color without the necessity of dialogue. It then becomes juxtaposed, their own morality questioned but then answered, unwittingly and unknowingly, unless they extricate themselves from the suspension of disbelief.

While in that moment of suspension of disbelief, perhaps they use the force, perhaps they beat Apollo Creed, because through the hero, they become the hero, on that same hero's journey. The audience might be exalted or debased, beaten or victorious, given to but cannot give back to the little guy up in the control booth who merely offers, turns off the lights and rolls the tangible through the deus ex machina that can only work with one single light source.

Yet, the audience is audience, it hears. The viewer is voyeur, peering around corners, hiding under or behind, sometimes in front and at times forcing the hero to break the fourth wall, to directly address the voyeur. The worldview of the audience juxtaposed against the hero or anti-hero, the archetype or the rebel without a cause.

In Cold Blood, the falling of the rain outside, separated by a thin dark glass, reflecting on the saddened visage of the inward conflict, the anti-hero, the hurt now hurting - the worldviews in conflict. The viewer now viewing, voyeuristic without power, shamed and ashamed.

That is religion.

In Cold Blood. Dir. Richard Brooks. Perf. Robert Blake; Scott Wilson; John Forsyth. Colombia, 1967. Film.

Hollywood Worldviews
Universal theme
Juxtaposition
Deus ex machina
Archetypal characteristics of tragic hero

edit on 5/18/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

their temple, leaving them without a tabernacle or a Holy of Holies to put the ark of the covenant in.

I've changed my mind on a few things. On the other thread, I quoted the verse from Exodus, where the elders saw the god of Israel. The representation was the "sea" (abzu). The abzu was not in the temple at all, it was in the courtyard. When Jesus cleansed the temple he cleansed the courtyard.

Jesus said his mission was to gather the lost sheep of Israel. Not the Jews. Israel.

As soon as David chose Jerusalem as the capital, the 12 tribe alliance started breaking up as a result. Got worse in Solomons time. Finally shattered during his son's reign.

Imagine this dialog:

"The god of Israel says he doesn't want a temple"

"Well fine, we'll just put him in the courtyard then"

"Who will we put in the temple then?"

"Let's put the god in the box there, you know, the Levi god that Judah has accepted."

"Sounds good to me. That way we Judahites and Levites will have the inside track"

Remember god of Israel in the courtyard. Jesus cleansed the courtyard. That's what mattered to him. God of Israel rather than god of Levi/Judah.

And I really meant to put this in the other thread, because it's better suited to polytheism.

Good thing I am not a Levite.

Jesus was from the tribe of Judah. The outer courtyard was called "the court of the Gentiles", because they were not permitted into the inner sanctum. There is no more temple, no more courtyard, no more inner sanctum for only one group. We are now all allowed into the inner sanctum. And who allows us there?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

The religious deny unbelievers entrance into a celestial Kingdom of heaven somewhere out there if they do not believe their doctrine of religion and then quote Jesus as the source.

You are not a victim nor held hostage to other minds. You have the same prerogatives as all people. By religious is not clear. Which religious factions are you referencing? There are many who claim the name of Jesus but not all are of His fold. A true Christian is not a judge or a respecter of people. No person can deny another person entrance into the kingdom of heaven. The kingdom of heaven is the house of God and God is the master of the house.

I’ll do something I seldom do and ask you a question all though it is rhetorical in nature.A yes or no is all that is needed from you and you don’t even have to write it in your post.

Do you believe if someone doesn’t believe /trust in the Jesus you believe in before they die a physical death, that they will not enter the celestial Kingdom of God.

If your answer is yes (and I know it is) then you are denying unbelievers entrance into your celestial Kingdom of God.The disconnect is you believe that I am saying by the “power” of your belief that pthena or me or buzzywigs will be denied entrance into the celestial Kingdom of Heaven.

You have juxtaposed my statement to mean what you want it to mean.In context of my statements/post I am stating your belief is only your belief and has no basis in fact or truth so of course your denying pthena or me or buzzywigs entrance into your celestial Kingdom of God is false however you believe it is true and you have drawn up rules(it is your religious belief along with billions of others) that constitute whether a person is denied or allowed entrance into what you believe is the celestial Kingdom of God.

I’ll reiterate/.. I know you don’t have the power to deny my entrance in the Kingdom of the creator God.I know I am not victim or held hostage by religious carnal minds theology.The only thing you can do is believe (because of your religious doctrinal beliefs) in your theology and cause yourself harm. Of course the downside for others is how you treat people because of your theology.You marginalize their character because you believe they are worthy of being punished infinitely by torture in hell or annihilated ( I don’t know which doctrine you believe however I am positive it’s one or both of those) because they lack your theological beliefs.

If that is rational thought to you then I say you are very deserving of your religious belief.You will be judged by the method you judge with. Fortunately for you there is no eternal punishment of hell because that is exactly what you would be sentenced to however you will pay for your judgements(in this life) because you are 100% accountable(by consequences) for all you do and think and believe.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

After Yahoshua told the parable of the seed sown in the soils the disciples asked him afterwards why did he teach in parables when none could understand what he meant.He said it was so they would not understand because it was given ONLY to them(the disciples) to know the Kingdom of their heavens.That’s another major flyover of Christianity’s head.

I believe you have misunderstood the scripture.

Matthew_13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Parables were used because of the people not able to understand the words of God. Not to keep them from understanding but used in comparative understanding to open their minds. They had become Greeks at heart and filled with secular ways of life. They had lost their reasoning of God and therefore Jesus taught them in their own ability to understand. At this time Christianity was unheard of. This was a beginning of the Jewish movement independent of Roman or Greek influence.

That is not what Yahoshua said at all.You have extrapolated your own interpretation which is wildly inconsistent with what Yahoshua said and the actions of the people who heard his parables.I am doing something again I normally do not do(post scripture in abundance) however because you cannot see I will provide evidence of how much you cannot see.This is the scripture you mangled by your cherry picking theology doctrines of men.

"The DISCIPLES came, and said to him, "Why do you speak to THEM in parables?”he answered them, "To you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but it is NOT GIVEN TO THEM. For whoever has, to him will be given, and he will have abundance, but whoever doesn't have, from him will be taken away even that which he has. Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they DON”T see, and hearing, they DON”T hear, NEITHER DO THEY UNDERSTAND.IN THEM the prophecy of Isaiah is FULFILLED, which says, 'By hearing you will hear, and will in NO WAY UNDERSTAND; Seeing you will see, and will in NO WAY PERCEIVE:for this people's heart has grown callous, their ears are dull of hearing, they have closed their eyes; or else perhaps they might perceive with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their heart, and should turn again; and I would heal them.'"But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear.For most certainly I tell you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see the things which you see, and didn't see them; and to hear the things which you hear, and didn't hear them".

Any person that believes that Yahoshua is saying his parables “clarify” what he is saying is blind..which ironically is exactly what he is saying!!The fact is even after he explained the parable of the seed sown in the soils to the disciples they still didn’t understand it.It wasn’t even until the last supper discourse in John that their eyes were cracked opened a bit.

The doctrine of men you regurgitated of the parables being an effective simple method of communicating spiritual truths to be understandable to the common man(because of their corrupt Greeks secular ways) is categorically false with nothing to substantiate it.Yahoshua clearly states these people (everyone except the disciples) the THEMS do not understand.It is recorded numerous times the disciples didn’t even understand Yahoshua until a day before his death and they were given to KNOW!!

Your false belief is consistent with Christian doctrine of cherry picking scriptures then twisting them into the opposite of what it says and means.That is intellectual and a legion of other types of dishonesty.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
quote]originally posted by: Seede

The Kingdom of the heavens will be entered into by ALL of mankind and it will not be the celestial Kingdom somewhere out there it will be something of incomprehensible dimension.

As I said at the onset, you are free willed as any other person and entitled to believe whatsoever you care to believe. You are a religion unto yourself and that is your choice but you are not a victim by any means. You have the right to your theology and the prophets and Apostles had the same right. It's simply a matter of faith.

You assume very much.I have never stated I “believe” any of what I have wrote I have clearly stated I know this is truth.It doesn’t matter to me one bit what you believe or what you think I believe.I have never stated I believe in a theology or religion.It is you that are projecting your religious beliefs and theology upon me.It is you that are creating victims in your mind, I never said or alluded to victims, that is from you not me.

You are right about one thing …..it is a matter of faith…your faith.Everything you have written is about “your beliefs”.The scriptures are testimony that testify that you do not perceive or understand the truth(Yahoshua).Your Matthew 13:13 interpretation is an abundance of evidence you do not understand and cannot percieve.Yahoshua was speaking of you and the billions who “believe” in a Jesus of Christianity.He accurately stated …”.seeing you will see and in NO ways perceive and hearing you will hear and in NO WAYS UNDERSTAND”.

My statement that you quoted above is the Good news(the first part).It is exactly what Yahoshua and the disciples proclaimed...Yahoshua IS the savor/deliverer of ALL of mankind not just the many are called self chosen like you.

I am positive you will go to the grave believing your religion.Then when you are resurrected when and how the creator God wills not by your theology of celestial Kingdoms and Christian beliefs …then you will be baptized into the lake of fire and all of the death and religion will be purged from your heavens in another age(aion). Then you will enter the Kingdom of God through the Kingdom of your heavens .Then you will know the truth of all you have believed in your very, very,very short life.The costs will be counted and that’s what will be left, because that was YOUR will..your will be done.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It is not a matter of your understanding and my understanding being different about the same thing it is they are diametrically opposed.Your Jesus and religion do not exist in my universe and Yahoshua could not exist in yours.It is not a matter of semantics but of delusion to believe they harmonize in any way.

You are proposing the analogy that we are both blindfolded and feeling different elephants parts and just don’t understand what the other parts the other person is feeling.However you are groping elephant parts and I am doing something completely different and not groping anything.

The fact is I could care less what you believe.I am not attempting or would ever try to attempt to convince you of anything because I know for a fact it would be futile.
If you are NOT perceiving that you are NOT in the Kingdom of God and have NOT been born anew we are not even in the same universe.

This is why I don't communicate with you.If you are sensible you will not respond to this post because it is not meant to engage you in conversation it is only to comment on your statement to me.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The word devil(and demon) is translated from the Greek word diabolo which is a cognate of two words
dia= a channel or conduit which is traversed
bollo= to be cast through

When Yahoshua was casting OUT devils he was not expelling some super natural evil “spiritual” being.He was healing(temporarily or not) their mind.

The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen. Daimōn most likely came from the Greek verb daiesthai (to divide, distribute).[3] The Greek conception of a daimōns notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates. To distinguish the classical Greek concept from its later Christian interpretation, the former is anglicized as either daemon or daimon rather than demon.

The Greek terms do not have any connotations of evil or malevolence. In fact, εὐδαιμονία eudaimonia, (literally good-spiritedness) means happiness.

I've actually been wondering about that. I usually take demon to mean "of divine origin". So, not a bad thing to have a demon. But if someone is under the influence of someone else's demon (religious teaching) which is conflicting, then a foreign demon is present. The more brutal the assault from an external belief system, the more brutal the internal conflict becomes.

Casting out the foreign demon (religious teaching) restores peace of mind.

Bottom line is people who force their own religious beliefs upon others are the ones causing bad demon possession.

yes and thats the rub isn’t it.What the hell do those words really mean.There is a WORLD of difference between the Koine Greek meaning of diabolo(which the new testimony was written in..I know you know that..it was just for the 1 other possible person that reads this) and what the “modern” day religious meaning is.

One is a state and condition of mind the other is creatures of such terrifying monstrosity of evil it is more akin to a cartoon character evil on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers….yet billions of people believe whole heartedly in these creatures.They believe these demons are the root cause of all their woes of this world.They believe their God created them knowing full well what would happen when they were unleashed.

I not only find it implausible what to believe of them but find it incredibly perverse WHY anyone would want to believe in them.It is like a dysfunctional person creating havoc to have a source to feed their dysfunction..and the vicious cycles spins and spins.

Unfortunately devils are probably here to stay.The religious carnal mind will conjure them up and stir the air with ominous dread of evil.The ghosties under the bed at midnight will rise to live in their waking hours.They will swat at them and poke you in your eye and say… it was a devil!Flip Wilson’s Geraldine was right..the devil made them do it.

But where is their God in all of this.Is this a lame cosmic comedy .Why doesn’t he just shout down from a cloud …yo!..you were punked DUDE!!Fortunately the creator God would do no such thing and even if they did shout down from a cloud the error of their belief the demon believin Chicken Littles would believe..IT’S SATAN run for the hills the Apocalypse has come!!!!

I really don’t enjoy making fun of this(.well….maybe a little).My desire would be that NONE would believe such fantasies.The meme(that may have deep roots in C.S Lewis Screwtape letters) that Satan would like nothing better than man not to believe in him has sadly distorted truth for many.I say that in sadness because I was weaned on C.S Lewis.I swallowed the same propaganda he did however...he gets points for the Great Divorce and the Chronicles.

The heavens of man are truly filled with vivid vain imaginations yet it is all necessary because it is the nature of man.The clock will not be turned back(because it doesn’t have a back)occasionally (for reasons beyond my comprehension) the creator God destroys the idols of man.This would be one I would desire in one fell swoop but…what the hell do I know…I can’t see the purpose in believing in demons and I can’t see the all encompassing purpose for that kind of insanity… I will defer my complaints to reality.

It is like watching someone with delusions(like some street people) grappling with an imaginary being.My instinct is to want to help them, my reality is ….I usually can’t. Those demons are being tossed back and forth in their heavens.The distinction of me and those demons may be very precarious.

In the sage words of the wiseman Rodney King…can’t we all just along…

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There is a WORLD of difference between the Koine Greek meaning of diabolo(which the new testimony was written in..I know you know that..it was just for the 1 other possible person that reads this) and what the “modern” day religious meaning is.

*raises hand*

I'm the 1 other possible person, I guess....or, not. I'm reading it. And all of your other posts.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The fact is I could care less what you believe.I am not attempting or would ever try to attempt to convince you of anything because I know for a fact it would be futile.
If you are NOT perceiving that you are NOT in the Kingdom of God and have NOT been born anew we are not even in the same universe.

This is why I don't communicate with you.If you are sensible you will not respond to this post because it is not meant to engage you in conversation it is only to comment on your statement to me.

But.....

wait! Put yourself on "pause" for a moment. Just a moment.

I recall you telling me that I was condescending and [something else that starts with 'a' and was accusatory] and that's why I wouldn't get responses to a thread I made asking where 'preachers' get their training...
Yeah, here it is:

The reason you are not going to get many responses from ATS Christian regulars that know who you are is not because of your Christianphobia but because you are extremely condescending and adversarial.
.......but now you are telling other posters to not even bother to respond TO YOU, because they are too ignorant? Implying that they, too, are extremely condescending and adversarial??????

That it's useless to even try. Really?

I don't agree with that. And THEN you turn around and tell Seede that he is "denying you, pthena and" myself access to heaven.

edit on 5/18/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

Projection much? Or if not, I'm very confused.
Sorry to say, but you're reminding me of another member in this thread who has done the very same thing......
(and it isn't "me").

edit on 5/18/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: gha. Too many edits. Too many typos. Going into READ ONLY mode now. Have a great evening/day, everyone!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

But.....

wait! Put yourself on "pause" for a moment. Just a moment.

I recall you telling me that I was condescending and [something else that starts with 'a' and was accusatory] and that's why I wouldn't get responses to a thread I made asking where 'preachers' get their training...
Yeah, here it is:

The reason you are not going to get many responses from ATS Christian regulars that know who you are is not because of your Christianphobia but because you are extremely condescending and adversarial.
.......but now you are telling other posters to not even bother to respond TO YOU, because they are too ignorant? They too are extremely condescending and adversarial??????

That it's useless to even try. Really?

I don't agree with that.

Projection much?
Sorry to say, but you're reminding me of another member who does the same thing......
(and it isn't "me").

I did my best to not say anything.
I say to you, thank you.

Hugs.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And thus proving that demons are real, because you just said

creator God

But where is their God in all of this

Had you read my posts, which I am sure you only read what you want to read, my God is God of all people, in all places, in all times. I have said repeatedly that God was written in the Rig Vedas, the Avestas, in the Bible and in the Popol Vuh. I have not limited God nor have I ever said that God was for only one group of people.

I am not being condescending or arrogant, but you are the one decrying a Hebrew God and yet you call Jesus Yahushua...what the Sacred Namers say is the HEBREW NAME for Jesus.

Yahoshua IS the savor/deliverer of ALL of mankind not just the many are called self chosen like you.

HEBREW, that you wouldn't even know about unless you read it in the..guess what...HEBREW.

Now show me, SHOW ME, where I EVER said that Jesus was for only one group. Can you point it out? Of the many threads I have been on, show me.

In fact, on this very thread I said that Jesus was written about by other cultures, because Jesus is for all people, in all places and in all times. But you didn't read where I wrote that Quetzlcoatl, the Mohawk Peacekeeper, Rudrick and others was Jesus who came to them in their language and cultural understanding. But you have limited Jesus because you don't like the Greek name.

I will now offer you this...

Jesu Christi, Исуса Христа, Iesu Grist, Jesucristo, Jeesuksen Kristuksen, χριστου, Jézus Krisztusnak, Jezikri, Ihu Karaiti,

And why don't you tell everyone you wouldn't even be saying Yahushua without Torah. But I nowhere said anything about you not being able to enter in, but you said that I couldn't. Thank you for not inviting me to your own private Idaho.

Thank you.

Now let the albatross fly away.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Hiya. Hug.

I have real problems with the idea of "demons". I just don't think they exist. But yet - at the same time, I DO believe that ANGELS exist!! Isn't that so weird?

People are capable of both good and bad things. ALL people.

I also understand that you are an open-minded Christian, and don't believe in the ideas of extremists that are sensationalized on the MSM about Christians (like Westboro, ISIS, the crazy guy in TN, etc).

I enjoy talking to you. I really do.

edit on 5/18/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Hiya. Hug.

I have real problems with the idea of "demons". I just don't think they exist. But yet - at the same time, I DO believe that ANGELS exist!! Isn't that so weird?

People are capable of both good and bad things. ALL people.

I also understand that you are an open-minded Christian, and don't believe in the ideas of extremists that are sensationalized on the MSM about Christians (like Westboro, ISIS, the crazy guy in TN, etc).

I enjoy talking to you. I really do.

I like talking to you also. Hugs, it's all good.

I just say that in that spiritual realm, we really don't know everything on that side. I've seen so much in my life that I know that side is too much for us to know all about.

You aren't weird.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

If you are sensible you will not respond to this post because it is not meant to engage you in conversation it is only to comment on your statement to me.

Except what you are linked to is her response to me.

I've watched a couple of the religion debunking videos by Aron Ra. I like his style. Simple denying ignorance. The style you exhibited in posts to others was rather the style of pitting your Creator God and Yahoshua against their God and Jesus.

Just pointing that out.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If you are sensible you will not respond to this post because it is not meant to engage you in conversation it is only to comment on your statement to me.

Except what you are linked to is her response to me.

I've watched a couple of the religion debunking videos by Aron Ra. I like his style. Simple denying ignorance. The style you exhibited in posts to others was rather the style of pitting your Creator God and Yahoshua against their God and Jesus.

Just pointing that out.

I should not say "my God" because God is not mine, I am His. God is for everyone, not just me. Who God calls His, it is not up to me to say they are not and I don't know who all God calls His. It's not my job to make that judgment call.

I'm just a person who has a short life in this long span of history and time.

I apologize for losing my cool.
edit on 5/18/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join