It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion IS Malware

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I was representing my building in the karaoke contest and did pretty well.

Is that like a softball league or bowling league but karaoke?

Last time I tried karaoke, I tried Big John. It didn't take me very long to realize that I really should have practiced a bit before going on.
edit on 16-5-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: Rex282

Every path to LIFE is different yet the road is the same.Yahoshua called it the wide road that leads to destruction.

Yahoshua called the narrow path and the straight gate the way to LIFE the law and the prophets.

"This is the law and the prophets.Enter in by the narrow gate;

I'm just copying this here so people can see it again. I get it now for the first time

Anybody who doesn't get it, well read it some more.

It was Christianity he warned them of and Christianity played right into his hand by preserving the testimony against them (the bible) and the truth of Yahoshua.The irony of it all is too much.

Yes indeed, the irony. The very book that some people practically worship and brutalize others with is what testifies against them, and they don't even realize it. I think because of a notion "I'm on the inside and all you are outside", but it's delusion they are in.

When I first realized(heard) this it blew my mind.It is so simple and direct.Yahoshua clearly stated this to some pharisees yet billions ignore it and twist it into something completely different just as the pharisees did.

"You search[study] the scriptures thinking that IN THEM you have life YET you FAIL to come to me [Yahoshua] whom they[the scriptures] testify of that I would deliver you”

It couldn’t be more clear.If the hardcore proselytizing atheist like Christopher Hitchens or Richard Dawkins weren’t so fanatically biased they’d use that (and all of the scriptures) as a reasonable defense but that would destroy their religious belief doctrines also!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
quote]originally posted by: pthena

“Mans eyes cannot perceive the whole truth of reality because they are not formed yet…and they may never be.That is not mankind’s decision to make. Mankind’s purpose is to LIVE”.

I'm glad you finished with that. I was starting to think I was superior to "the deluded they". Thank you.

I, pthena, endorse the message that Rex282 has given us. And the one above it.

That is a possible downside however reality stares us in the face and we still don’t see it for what it is so it’s damn hard to feel superior when you know that.That’s the beauty of the GOOD news.It isn’t about performing religious acts it is about THE TRUTH the whole truth and nothing but the truth.There is nothing to qualify for.

A rock receives the same “rock” benefits as a man simply because it exists.The disciples were not chosen because they were exemplary human beings but because they weren’t!! Simon Peter is the last guy I’d choose.He was a loose cannon, egomaniac who when he faced reality was a coward and deserted his good friend…YET he heard…(I realize now after I wrote this Peter means “little rock”).

John and James were no princes either.They had the temerity to have their mother(btw… .which was Yahoshua’s aunt) ask Yahoshua to have them sit at his left and right hand when he became king!!They wanted to call down lightning on people that wouldn’t follow them!!Yet Yahoshua entrusted John with the care of his mother instead of his brothers.

The disciples were a motely crew(but I’m sure would have been a better band) that became the archetype of the firstfruits of all mankind.This should be a pile of evidence that knowing truth is not about religion or intelligence or even great character!!

I've seen at least 2 other ATS members in my short time here who tried to tell us the same thing. They dropped out because of a combination of 1) being completely ignored, and 2) being beat up for what someone thought they were saying without first knowing what they were saying.

I would like to say I’m used to being ignored and beat up(for many decades now) however it is never enjoyable.You experienced (on your end)one of the reactions..not knowing whether I was Christian with wacky doctrine or a heathen with wacky doctrine.Fortunately I’m neither.

However I’m in very good company.Yahoshua and most of his disciples were persecuted then murdered for not towing the religious party line.Those are the possible hazards for denying ignorance.I’m sure I was a heartbeat away from being “stoned”(the bad kind) many times.

I’m not proposing a new revised theology with wacked out theories of cracking the code of the scriptures I’ve seen so many(especially here at ATS) try to propagate that kind of foolishness.The fact is ….there is nothing to crack!

Are some of the evidences the creator God implanted in the scriptures to testify of Yahoshua mind blowing(and simple)… hell yeh!!.(Check my posts on the gematria of the 12 patriarchs of Israel)They are truly truths hidden in plain sight however I see why they are not known(revealed by the creator God).

The religious carnal mind is prone to swallow a concoction of spiritualism and mysticism and puke out all sorts of Chicken Little scenarios(the Apocalypse) and mixing in ancient wisdom(the ultimate ignorance) to receive a Revelation that will change the world!!

I’m positive truth doesn’t work that way.Yahoshua clearly stated “the Kingdom of the creator God comes “without” observation and is neither here nor there but is in your midst”..and of course the”spiritual mystics” got a hold of that (and now Christians) and twisted that into esoteric mysticism that the Kingdom of God LIVES inside of you or is present on the planet earth etc etc blahblahblah!!The truth is not going to be revealed through acts of religion.

It is very odd when someone understands even a little of what I’m saying because it happens so rarely( I could count them on one very small, tiny hand) but of course that is how it works.It is not what I am saying at all it is what they are hearing.I have nothing to do with it.I am only stating what I hear.

The fact is the truth is revealed on an individual(narrow) path and opened (gate) individually.That prevents it from being abused.The creator God is quite clever.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet.

Matt 23:13"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

This seems even more clear.

If the hardcore proselytizing atheist like Christopher Hitchens or Richard Dawkins weren’t so fanatically biased they’d use that (and all of the scriptures) as a reasonable defense but that would destroy their religious belief doctrines also!

I read Hitchens' book a couple years ago and didn't have much trouble with it. Wikipedia says he was antitheist and was the guy pushing the term. "According to Hitchens, the concept of a god or a supreme being is a totalitarian belief that destroys individual freedom, and that free expression and scientific discovery should replace religion as a means of teaching ethics and defining human civilisation."

I think there must be a change in language going on. Instead of "personal religion" being an acceptable term, people are being programed to say "personal belief", and pretend that "religion" is a dirty word. I suppose that's what this thread is premised on.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I was representing my building in the karaoke contest and did pretty well.

Is that like a softball league or bowling league but karaoke?

Last time I tried karaoke, I tried Big John. It didn't take me very long to realize that I really should have practiced a bit before going on.

I live in a building for elderly/disabled which is part of Marion Housing Authority and the bosses try to encourage good relationships between the four elderly/disabled buildings. They want us to view ourselves as community so we do things all the time with each other. We do have a Wii bowling team and have contests all the time.

They also want those of us who are younger to get out and do things so people don't stay inside all the time, especially after winter. I had never lived before in a building where I even knew my neighbors' names, but here, I not only know their names but get to interact with my neighbors in a community setting. I don't know how it is in other cities with other housing authorities, but ours really do care about us.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Do you have a central rec room?

I haven't lived in a big city in a really long time. My son-in-law's mother is on a waiting list for state funded living. I guess I'll find out eventually what that's like.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Do you have a central rec room?

I haven't lived in a big city in a really long time. My son-in-law's mother is on a waiting list for state funded living. I guess I'll find out eventually what that's like.

Yes, we do have one, all our buildings are like that. I don't know what it is like in other cities, though.

I went to college with a girl who got her Master's degree with her published work about how elderly in nursing homes would not eat because all the food they were given was on bland white plates, but when they were given food on colorful plates, they ate the food. She actually introduced to the world the idea of Color Therapy, that is being used now.

And that's what our Services Coordinator tries to do for the elderly here, this isn't a nursing home though, we have activities all the time for everyone because it helps them be able to have fun. The old ladies here taught me how to play Euchre.

I hope that lady ends up in a good building.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Which is why we disagree about things, because I am one of those mystics. And then you quote the Sephirot, making you also a metaphysical mystic, which is also esoteric. Not that I am saying you are wrong, but the Sephirot itself is still a religious understanding from an organized religion, the Kabbalah is mystic Judaism.

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost

They are truly truths hidden in plain sight

That is the new current phrase used by Jordan Maxwell and others, including Jim Staley. I've seen everything from them, they are metaphysical mystics who are also esoteric, Jordan Maxwell is a proponent of Madame Blavatsky. So on a thread with Windword, I showed how some people can take a word and make it completely esoteric, and has nothing to do with truth. After all, what is truth? Pilate and Jesus had that same conversation.

But here is what I said, doing a Maxwellism....

I can prove that Ganesha is really a god, because Ganesha is an elephant. Elephant comes from the word El - which is an ancient word for God, and phant...

(Greek: manifest; show, appear, make appear, make visible, display; visible; to show [through], to shine [through]; illustrious)

By combining the two words (disregarding the fact that elephant is one word, not two), El is God, e is belonging to God, and phant means to be manifest, so Elephant is the manifest god that shines through and the only ones who worship an elephant are the Hindus, so Genesha is a god.

But what I did was take a word, break it up (which is what Maxwell and company does), apply the words to different languages and then say the word has a new meaning. I could even say that it all counts because English is an Indo-European language that originates from Sanskrit.

And here is Ganesha

Although he is known by many attributes, Ganesha's elephant head makes him easy to identify.[6] Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles,[7] the patron of arts and sciences and the deva of intellect and wisdom.[8] As the god of beginnings, he is honoured at the start of rituals and ceremonies. Ganesha is also invoked as patron of letters and learning during writing sessions.[9][10] Several texts relate mythological anecdotes associated with his birth and exploits and explain his distinct iconography. Ganesha emerged as a distinct deity in the 4th and 5th centuries CE, during the Gupta Period, although he inherited traits from Vedic and pre-Vedic precursors.[11] He was formally included among the five primary deities of Smartism (a Hindu denomination) in the 9th century. A sect of devotees called the Ganapatya arose, who identified Ganesha as the supreme deity.[12] The principal scriptures dedicated to Ganesha are the Ganesha Purana, the Mudgala Purana, and the Ganapati Atharvashirsa.

As Ganesha appeared in the 4th Century, which means actually post-Christianity, would you accept my esoteric and mystical explanation for a Hindu god? Jordan Maxwell uses the same methodology when he says "the ball is in your court, because the court system is just a game".

This just might be a little bit dangerous when people do twist things to suit an idea, which is what we should never do. What is truth? I verified a truth of some Hindus, but I had to twist a word in order to do it.

I can also now say that it is a truth hidden in plain sight. But am I right?

Here is one line in that description that just made me laugh

He was formally included among the five primary deities of Smartism
. Maybe that is my worldview..Smart-aleckism (or Smartism, because sometimes I can be smart).

What is truth? You and I will only know a little bit here and now, we are looking through a dark glass. I don't want to think I know it all, I certainly don't. What I can do is live by the little truth that I do know. But you call Him Yohushua, I say Jesus, but they are not different. We only understand differently.

But the thing about me, I do not believe there can be esoteric, everyone can enter in the truth, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. The esoterics made it seem like they had a secret knowledge that they taught only among themselves and one had be invited into the group to have access to that secret. Why?

Ganesha is just a symbol, because symbolism is how everything was and is explained. Symbolism is found in the Bible, but one doesn't have to be mystic to discover esoteric meaning, because the meaning then becomes individual, and then it becomes accepted and codified by the larger group.

The esoteric and metaphysical Kabbalah of the 12 tribes of Israel is an individual collective codified translation of symbolism. But you aren't harming anyone by that knowledge, and if that is how you understand it, then by all means understand it that way.

But we disagreed about John Lennon and esoteric meaning of symbolism in his music. That is still mysticism. But sometimes reality is real, the kingdom of God is real and now, once you enter that straight gate, you've entered in.

I am not ignoring you, others might. I just hope that you might see that even though it might seem that we are talking about different things, we aren't, we are just understanding differently. I can only understand by how I came to know what I know, the same as you came to know what you know.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

A little more on Hitchens:

He must have kept his book clear from personal feelings ( he was a skilled Journalist after all ).

I never met him, never watched any debates, so I don't know how he presented himself in person. I suppose he may have radiated some hatred, I don't know.

After 09-11-01, he became very pro-war. He favored the killing of people who say "God is Great". When I was a child, it was our family tradition to say, "God is Great, God is Good. Now we thank Thee for this food. Amen."

I can only imagine how I would react to meeting him as a child and realizing this guy might just want me dead.

There are many Christians who have a persecution complex as part of their religion. Those Christians and Hitchens don't mix very well.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Seede, this post made me think of something, what does it really mean in the Bible to say "a new heaven and a new earth came down". I know the JW have their own idea on what that means, and I really don't know much about the JW, even though one of my dad's elder aunts was one, but I never knew here until a few years before she died.

Bless you dear one. First let me explain some thing to you so that you can understand me a little more. I am near ninety now and was with the RAF in WWII. Not bragging but deeply ashamed of my bloody youth. I lived with my Squadron Commander and his family when off base. Was severely damaged on left side which leaves me quite a mess today.

The Fisher family whom I lived with for a few years were Christian Jews as well as the chaplain who attended my needs while healing. As a young whipper snapper, and knew all there was to know, I was devastated to say the least. Through long hours with the rabbi and the fisher family, I was given a brand new world and the teachings of a Christian rabbi that were not really available to many people in those days.

The possibility of killing little children was the most haunting part of being involved in a war and drives most decent people to near insanity. This was what led me to this Christian rabbi. The reason I have said this is to show you that my understanding of scripture comes from many years ago when knowledge was not at our fingertips as it is today. When I cite some things I often back off because if I said what I was taught most would consider me more insane then what I truly am.

Isaiah was the first to reveal the new celestial city called New Jerusalem in the book of Isaiah and the 65th and 66th chapters. The author of Isaiah relates that God will create this city where the beloved of God will live forever. But more than this, God will create a new heaven and new earth and on this new earth the “Children” will plant and harvest and be given one hundred years to live. When the rabbi taught me this it blew my mind. I had never been told this before. Questions began pouring out of my mind and through many months the rabbi never lost patience with me.

Who are these children that are given one hundred years to live and then die?

Isaiah 65:20
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

If the world and humanity is destroyed, the people judged and the unsaved are in the celestial fire then how did the human children with flesh and blood get on this new world? The rabbi then took me to the apostle John and his Revelation.

Here John is looking at the new heaven from the new earth and he then sees the great Kingdom of Heaven which is that New Jerusalem coming down to be the great city of this new earth. Within that city are all of the sanctified family of God. Every person who has ever lived and been judged worthy are in New Jerusalem – EXCEPT – the children who Isaiah tells us will be given one hundred years to live and then die.

The rabbi taught me that these children are the aborted, mentally challenged, and the little ones who were killed before their age of accountability. These are they who were in the bosom of the Christ Jesus just as Lazarus was. Not resurrected as so many assume but fully restored in the flesh to live outside of the kingdom of heaven. They shall be given the chance of eternal life just as you and I have today. Some will fail and some accept just as we accept and reject today. As you study Revelation 21 and 22, bring it back and put it in Isaiah 65 and 66 and then unravel the message. It is fascinating and tells the story of salvation.

Most Christians do not realize the difference between resurrected and restored. Even the apostles did not understand when Lazarus was restored. Once we are judged and then resurrected into eternal life we are then given a new body and that body must be nourished by the tree and water of life. The ones in the bosom of Christ Jesus are not judged nor have they eternal life till they accept Jesus just as all people must do the same.

The kingdom of heaven being New Jerusalem with three guarded gates on each side. This was the reason that John declared that –

Rev 22:14-15
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. (15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

The children are the unjudged who inherit the new earth with the leaves of the tree of life given to them as medicine for their souls.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Rev 21:1
(1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

New Jerusalem is the kingdom of heaven and even today, as we die, we shall receive immediate judgment and either inherit New Jerusalem or Sheol. We shall not see unconsciousness such as so many teach. The saved will all be in this New Jerusalem and John saw all of the kingdom of heaven coming down to the new earth from the new heaven.

The little child holding its mothers hand while being slaughtered has not been forsaken. If that mother is saved she will once again hold that child's hand. She will be allowed to leave and enter the New Jerusalem and to have the opportunity to teach her child in the new world. This is a very deep study of afterlife that most Christians are not taught.

Now Warminlndy after you had posted this question I decided to reveal a very small portion to you in the hope that you would consider a study of this matter and a possible book for others to realize the astonishing things in this study. If one could digest the last two chapters of Revelation in conjunction with the last two chapters of Isaiah then those four chapters will reveal the rabbi teachings to me. So many mothers do not know where their little ones are and that is why I have chosen you to challenge this task to them. Along with this will explain exactly why Jesus did not reveal New Jerusalem while he was with us and why John saw the celestial city descending to the new earth.
God Bless You

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Thank you very much for your disclosure, and your service, Seede.

Brightest blessings to you.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I just hope that you might see that even though it might seem that we are talking about different things, we aren't, we are just understanding differently. I can only understand by how I came to know what I know, the same as you came to know what you know.

For years I avoided talking about religion or the divine because of a total lack of common symbolism. No way to express it out loud. To me the god of Israel was a monster. I avoided Kabbalah and Theosophy like the plague, still do. Substitutionary Atonement was an abomination to me.

Only 2 years ago, I would have jumped all over Rex for even using the name he does for the great teacher. That's why I had to take 2 years off from posting. I had to go over and over what my psychotic break meant. And I finally felt confident enough to post again.

The thing is this: Shamans like me say, "No, that wasn't a psychotic break, that was a shamanic break." Now lets see if we can get a new definition put into the dictionary.

Shaman

1) ... (already listed)

2) ... (already listed)

3) Somewhat functional psychotic. (as used by pthena, first time in print 5-17-2015, on social media Above Top Secret, the best social media forum to date hey! this is an unbiased dictionary no plugs allowed! You are in danger of violating the terms of use! Next infraction and you will be banned!)

Rex and I have ended up with almost the same religion, even if I am Barbarian Heathen Shaman. I'm not inclined to go back on my endorsement.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thank you very much for your disclosure, and your service

BuzzyWigs, BuzzyWigs, (head shake)

I thought you had Psychology training. Don't you recognize PTSD?

I'm a veteran too. A president sent me on a secret mission to start a war.

Just imagine how I must feel when someone says to me "thank you for your service"

I'm letting you off with a warning this time.

I think I'll take the rest of the day off.
edit on 17-5-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

As well you shouldn't.

I have never actually talked to shamans, but they have been a part of ancient culture and religion for thousands of years. Rex doesn't bother me with the name.

My brother might be one, he always calls himself Celtic Pagan and we get along well together. I actually do ask him questions and he sometimes reads posts on ATS and gives me answers from his view.

So see, there can be two in a family who might not have the same religion or worldview, but we can still hug each other at the end of the day.

But for you, pthena..wouldn't this mean the same thing?

Enter in at the straight gate....once you have entered, you've entered?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Seede, I would have never guessed, you seem to be my age. Now I'm beginning to think I am still a youngster on ATS and still learning from my elders.

Surely between you, BuzzyWigs, Pthena and Windword, I can learn new things and be checked for what I don't know. At least I can learn what is wrong within my religion and fix it.

I have always believed that babies automatically go to God, and little children do as well. I have had personal experience though that sometimes they grow up also.

Thank you for that.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

BuzzyWigs, BuzzyWigs, (head shake)

I thought you had Psychology training. Don't you recognize PTSD?

Of course I do. I am married to a veteran who has PTSD.
I still think it's appropriate to thank soldiers for their service - even if I totally disagree with war. Seede didn't start that war. And of course he has PTSD. Many with PTSD turn to religion for relief. (My husband did not - he disdains it, and has a strained relationship with his mother because of her religiosity. He was 20 and on tour in Panama when his dad died suddenly. That messed with him, too.)

I'm sorry for war, and the damage it does to humans. I'm sorry about how youths are "broken down" and become callous killing machines.

And yes, I was a clinical psychotherapist before retirement.

So - your story is a different thing. I'm sorry about what you were asked to do, and I'm sorry that you did it. I'm a conscientious objector, but I do understand why people enlist (propaganda, mostly - and promises of adventure and college tuition). I think what is sick is that the government sends YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN out to do their dirty-work.
(My husband is no longer in the service - because I resisted when he was going to be deployed to Kosovo, and got him into counselling and via his unit's chaplain and a sergeant, he didn't have to serve anymore - but he never got his 're-enlistment' stipend, nor his honorable discharge. And the VA won't help him, either. Also, since I'm disclosing, it was only over the last couple of years that he has not had to get blind drunk and sit and cry on Veteran's Day and Memorial Day. He came from a military family - and he lost many friends to war-related death and the PTSD they suffered afterward. I did not come from a military family. My dad was "unfit" because of a nearly fatal motorcycle accident that took him 18 months of hospitalized traction to recover from.)

So when I say "Thank you for your service", what I mean is "I'm sorry you had to do that, and the damage you endured and suffer from because of it. That sucks."

Oh boy....now I feel bad. I did not mean to support war, or to insult you.

I think WAR SUCKS, and I know how it hurts EVERYONE. I am a pacifist, not a patriot. I am a helper, not a warmonger.
I was terrified when it seemed Vietnam would never end that my brothers might be drafted. And I knew many of the "Lieutenant Dan" guys - my cohort's older siblings.

Yeah, I think I should take the rest of the day off, too.
Hug to you, to Indy, and to Seede!
edit on 5/17/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet.

Matt 23:13"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

This seems even more clear.

Yes I have. I think I have commented on almost every scripture here at ATS(…sarcasm).The point is the scriptures are not a weapon of offense but testify of Yahoshua(That’s why I quote the other incriminating scripture so much).The scriptures for the religious is a one size fits all.Whatever you want it to mean you can twist it to fit.

………..
…” scientific discovery should replace religion as a means of teaching ethics and defining human civilization."

I think there must be a change in language going on. Instead of "personal religion" being an acceptable term, people are being programed to say "personal belief", and pretend that "religion" is a dirty word. I suppose that's what this thread is premised on.

tomatoe, tomato it’s the same thing.The religious mindset is to make their world view everyone elses by convoluted conflation.I am not condemning anyone for their religious perceptions I am only stating they are religious and that is a state of being caused by the nature of man.It will no more be eradicated from the human race by religion or science than only having one head.

As you can see the common denominator is always “study and education” as if that could changes someones nature.The educated demean the uneducated for their lack of knowledge when the fact is their knowledge is useless without wisdom which the evidence of demeaning someone for lack of knowledge is proof they have no wisdom!

In the verse you quoted aboveYahoshua deftly stated this to the pharisees and it proceeded to fly over their flat heads .The same process continues today but with much more brutality.The religious deny unbelievers entrance into a celestial Kingdom of heaven somewhere out there if they do not believe their doctrine of religion and then quote Jesus as the source.Nothing could be further from the truth.

The heavens is the conduit of the mind of man.It is what a person perceives life through and is inextricably tied to the Belief System.The word devil(and demon) is translated from the Greek word diabolo which is a cognate of two words
dia= a channel or conduit which is traversed
bollo= to be cast through

When Yahoshua was casting OUT devils he was not expelling some super natural evil “spiritual” being.He was healing(temporarily or not) their mind.Yahoshua is never speaking of the heavens as a celestial Kingdom somewhere out there.The word kingdom means to rule by authority(power).The Kingdom of your heavens is when your mind is ruled with power by the creator God.Yahoshua stated this is how did and knew things .He did not study with any man or religion and he did not do things(miracles) by his own power.Of course this was completely unheard of …….to everyone.!

After Yahoshua told the parable of the seed sown in the soils the disciples asked him afterwards why did he teach in parables when none could understand what he meant.He said it was so they would not understand because it was given ONLY to them(the disciples) to know the Kingdom of their heavens.That’s another major flyover of Christianity’s head.

Yahoshua clearly stated only the “disciples” would know the Kingdom of their heavens and Christianity having no idea what he meant ….made stuff up.They even created back story history with the fantastical carved from a few words and now it is just accepted without question there is a celestial Kingdom waiting for them when they die(instead of the eternal punishment of hell) because they believed a religious doctrine or are “good” etc etc….Now thousands of people have NDE’s and believe they entered a celestial Kingdom and see a long haired dude that coos they will be alright.Heaven is firmly ensconced in the human vernacular but it is nothing more than a glorified Disneyland with unicorns puking rainbows and lolipops…it’s sterilized insanity.

The great biblical scholars and gurus and ascenders and shamans have deciphered the mysteries by studying the words and vivisectioned God and know how reality ticks.Yet who hears the word of a person who actually experienced it.King Solomon wrote… vanity of vanities ALL is vanity.He was testifying of Yahoshua.He knew what Yahoshua knew.Trying to figure out the mystery of life is a vicious spiral cycle of ignorance that only leads to more ignorance down into the vortex of oblivion.The heavens of man are filled with ignorance and impercption.What they seek they find.The wisemen exhort “follow me” I know the way of the master and promptly steer into the ditch.

It is painfully obvious the creator Gods way(truth) are not mans way (religion)Fortunately for all of mankind(including the groovy gurus)The Kingdom of the heavens will be entered into by ALL of mankind and it will not be the celestial Kingdom somewhere out there it will be something of incomprehensible dimension.It is foolishness to believe there is a ANY method of religion that will attain this state of being.As a matter of fact religion is precisely why man has not attained it at ALL!…and will not as long as the religious carnal mind exists.

Destruction of this mind is eminent. All will submit to this destruction and wisely so because without it there is no “Life”.In that sense Hitchens had the right idea with a very,very very wrong method. Unfortunately this destruction will not be in the lifetime spent in the valley of the shadows of death. A person must first pass through it(no matter how short or long in time it may be).Then this “death” perceived as life will end.The breath will cease and new life breathed into it.That is the solution and has always been and will always be the only solution.

edit on 17-5-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The religious deny unbelievers entrance into a celestial Kingdom of heaven somewhere out there if they do not believe their doctrine of religion and then quote Jesus as the source.

You are not a victim nor held hostage to other minds. You have the same prerogatives as all people. By religious is not clear. Which religious factions are you referencing? There are many who claim the name of Jesus but not all are of His fold. A true Christian is not a judge or a respecter of people. No person can deny another person entrance into the kingdom of heaven. The kingdom of heaven is the house of God and God is the master of the house.

After Yahoshua told the parable of the seed sown in the soils the disciples asked him afterwards why did he teach in parables when none could understand what he meant.He said it was so they would not understand because it was given ONLY to them(the disciples) to know the Kingdom of their heavens.That’s another major flyover of Christianity’s head.

I believe you have misunderstood the scripture.

Matthew_13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Parables were used because of the people not able to understand the words of God. Not to keep them from understanding but used in comparative understanding to open their minds. They had become Greeks at heart and filled with secular ways of life. They had lost their reasoning of God and therefore Jesus taught them in their own ability to understand. At this time Christianity was unheard of. This was a beginning of the Jewish movement independent of Roman or Greek influence.

The Kingdom of the heavens will be entered into by ALL of mankind and it will not be the celestial Kingdom somewhere out there it will be something of incomprehensible dimension.

As I said at the onset, you are free willed as any other person and entitled to believe whatsoever you care to believe. You are a religion unto yourself and that is your choice but you are not a victim by any means. You have the right to your theology and the prophets and Apostles had the same right. It's simply a matter of faith.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

And in just 40 years they would lose yet again their temple, leaving them without a tabernacle or a Holy of Holies to put the ark of the covenant in. But the curtain to the Holy of Holies was torn in half by an earthquake. Man could enter it into himself with Christ as the mediator.

I don't think people know just how religious those priests had to be. Isaiah gave us a glimpse of just how sacred it was, he was in the Holy of Holies and saw a vision of the Lord high and lifted up. Isaiah was doing his job burning incense on the altar. When he saw that, the first words he said was "woe is me, for I am a profane man and come from a profane people". The angel then took a coal from the fire and placed it on his tongue to purge it. Now clearly the angel didn't really burn Isaiah's mouth, but the point is that once you have that experience and understand what you are, the acceptance of being purged from it is what we experience.

That is like the experience of Joshau, the priest. When he stood before God, all of his filthy garments were blown off and new garments were put on him.

This is the message in the Bible, and I think it is universal, that the purging or stripping away of our formal selves, that in us the realization that we must lose those things about us that separate us from God, then it is replaced by something new. That was the point of the story of the flood, the stripping away of corruption for a new earth.

I think it should be said here that when I was young, my pastor taught us that the mind is the battleground, it is where we fight within ourselves between us, the physical and the spiritual. But when we have that moment of epiphany, that is when we allow the purging or stripping away of those former things.

If I may use the word and definition

Epiphany
1: a Christian festival, observed on January 6, commemorating the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles in the persons of the Magi; Twelfth-day.
2.an appearance or manifestation, especially of a deity.
3.a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
4:a literary work or section of a work presenting, usually symbolically, such a moment of revelation and insight.

This is what Isaiah and Joshua both experienced. And this is what those who have encountered the divine have understood. Woe is me, change me.

Isaiah was later sawn in half, Paul records that in the book of Hebrews. Even if we didn't have the Bible, people still have epiphanies. That encounter with the divine, it is more than the secular mind can comprehend. That's why Paul says that the flesh and the spirit are at war.

Hinduism teaches they must be purged over and over again until they reach their ultimate end. Buddhists believe they must purge from themselves things that bring them pain, over and over until they reach Nirvana.

Such persons must go through a preparatory purging as they await the next reincarnation on their journey toward ultimate perfection and liberation.

That is why Native Americans have ritualistic sweat lodges. The Aborigines of Australia go on walkabouts. Every religion has that basic and universal belief in the concept of purging. The Bible makes many references over and over of people who have met the divine in epiphany, and it changed them.

Zoroaster had an epiphany and then came out of the river preaching about Ahura Mazda.

Some people have taken it so literal that they self-flagellate. They beat themselves up continuously. Just let the guilt and shame be purged, come into a new mind.

That is how I was taught.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The religious deny unbelievers entrance into a celestial Kingdom of heaven somewhere out there if they do not believe their doctrine of religion and then quote Jesus as the source.Nothing could be further from the truth.

I totally agree with you.

------------------------------------

A true Christian is not a judge or a respecter of people. No person can deny another person entrance into the kingdom of heaven.

Exactly. I believe that's the very thing Rex tries to get across.

I try to do it also. Honestly, I do. In my own way. Which is, I guess, rather abrupt and disdainful, and I'm sorry about that. I'm working through stuff, just like we all are.

edit on 5/17/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join