It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion IS Malware

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Religion IS Malware

We have been infected by a malware virus called religion. It causes people to behave in the most irrational way. There is this belief that there is a GOD that actually gives a crap about what religion you practice.

This malware virus has been infecting people for 1000's of years and has caused many deaths worldwide all in the name of some fictitious GOD.

Many books have been written and many books have been interpreted and many books have been translated with the notion that every single one of them were written by the hand of GOD.

Really? If there is such a GOD why do people think they are supposed to kill others in GODS name? Doesn't GOD tell these same people in their religious vernacular that killing is a sin?

The malware virus has caused people to kill in the name of GOD? Why are there so many hypocrites that think one minute they can sit in church or synagogue or mosque praying to their silly GOD and then go out the next minute and kill each other over their silly GOD?

My Higher Power does not require me to kill others in order for me to be at one with a higher power...my Higher Power ask that I understand there is a greater existence that I am a part of. If your GOD and religion is so great then how come it ask you to choose between one or the other?

This malware virus does not allow for unity and love, rather it causes separation and hatred. Is that really the way you want to live your life? Infected by a virus called religion praying to a fake GOD for forgiveness from your sins? Killing each other for the sake of some idiotic doctrines that were written by control freaks?

Do you really need to read and believe this crap to know what the truth is? That is sad...you all need to take a good look at your so called religions and fake GODS and understand that none of it is the truth.

The truth is you are all infected with a malicious virus called religion and the only way to rid this world of this virus is to REBOOT and REPROGRAM your silly operating systems!

Fortunately, this will happen soon with or without your assistance! Better for you if you accept this sooner rather than later!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I agree. Why would such an infallible being put his word into the hands of such fallible creatures such as humans and expect those fallible humans not to corrupt his infallible word? Surely he could have found a better way than entrusting his truth to those who have shown time and time again that they are untrustworthy.

Faith is the scapegoat for those in power to force their impossible stories onto gullible and fearful people. They tell you that believing without evidence is what will save you. How convenient for them.
edit on 5/10/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I couldn't agree more!!!!

In the bible there is a clue to this.

Tower of babel- "look at these "men", they are of one mind and one purpose, there is nothing they deem to do they cannot accomplish.

Let us go among gst them and confound their language and culture to keep them divided"

I "GOD" existed, why would he fear our accomplishments?

Because he isn't "GOD" and fears our ascension to interstellar activities.

This is also why our tech took a quantum leap between 1930 sns 1950 but has basically remained static sense.

Sure we got better TV and smart phones, outside of this..........nothing.

Our growth is being intentionally retarded, because if our violent nature.

Those in power are in collusion with "GOD".....ie the aliens.

They fear us.

"GOD" DOES NOT FEAR!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I would recommend executing this file on your neural network.

The Tao Te Ching

It isn't necessary to have theocracy or to interfere with others to effect change.

I agree that all attempts to seek balance have and will continue to fail. A quandary worthy of the most deliberative minds who would prefer peace but are capable of war.
edit on 10-5-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree. Why would such an infallible being put his word into the hands of such fallible creatures such as humans and expect those fallible humans not to corrupt his infallible word? Surely he could have found a better way than entrusting his truth to those who have shown time and time again that they are untrustworthy.

Faith is the scapegoat for those in power to force their impossible stories onto gullible and fearful people. They tell you that believing without evidence is what will save you. How convenient for them.

Not to mention telling folks "GOD" allows this tyrant to rule so we must not apose them are attempt to bring them down.

It is all really written from the " those in power get to keep power no matter how bad they are" point of view.

No benevolent being would demand that the persecuted remain persecuted by a tyrant.

That is idiocy!!!!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They say faith is believing in something without proof. I say believing in the truth does not require faith, but a deeper understanding that there is more to our existence then just praying to a fake GOD to watch over us and protect us from ourselves. I am amazed that so many people allow themselves to be manipulated by religion. We were given common sense to think, yet common sense goes out the door the minute you think your sins can be prayed away! Murder in the name of GOD is a sin, right?

There is another thought I have...why is GOD supposed to be a man?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Sadly, there are a great deal of idiotic ideals and they all stem from evil people trying to control the masses...so maybe all these so called religions killing in the name of GOD are actually derived from that historic figure called the DEVIL! Which is all the more reason to reboot the system and install a different program finally!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
My problem with religion in general is not the belief in a creator, but rather the bigotry, condemnation, elitism, and proselytizing, that goes with some(not all) religions. These are where the biggest issue with religion resides.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Out of every religious person I've met, not one of them killed another in the name of their religion. In fact, most were friendly, charitable, and family orientated. Why isn't their malware causing them to kill and act evil?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I would say those people have decent antivirus/malware software?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Huh?

Religion is people of a kind with similar beliefs getting together. Most religions promote good but others promote what those of the religion believe is good.

Now, I believe in a supreme being that guides us to be good and truthful and that desires us to take care of sentient beings.

It sounds like what I would think of as God but I am sure that there are some that believe that if you follow god you can exploit nature, control the world, and god will make you rich if you do it in his name. I don't especially like that perception of god. It almost sounds like some religions follow the wrong kind of being.

But that is just my opinion. We have freedom of religion so I am not allowed to say anything about those people who excessively profit from us and try to make us pay interest on money they lend us that really doesn't exist.
edit on 10-5-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Are they still not part of the same team as the ones doing the killing? The practice squad of a football team doesn't get on the field on Sunday but they are still an integral and necessary part of the team and organization.

Their participation, however small you may perceive it to be, is still facilitating those doing the dirty work.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

My problem is that any religion exists period. They only cause separation...and false doctrines that are unnecessary for us to know what is right and wrong...we already have this knowledge, so why is religion even an option? Do you know what is the right way to behave? I do. I did not need to be raised in a fake religion. For the record, I am from a Jewish family and I adhered to these silly religious practices for decades and it was only to appease my parents, but I came to the realization that my friends were people that I love regardless of their religion and any choices I make about love for other's does not require me to be Jewish...just requires me to LOVE!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Is it really any different then one political ideology wanting to dominate and killing, ridiculing or promoting the group think . Partisan politics can be very cruel and unfair but it is all part of divide and keep conquered . hearing oh those liberals or those conservatives or blacks or whites . Religion is kind of interesting because it has so much of mans history recorded in it .It's also a record of how our ancestors actually thought about their world and is recorded in their symbols and rituals .

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Are you going to sit there and look at me with a straight face and tell me that there have not been any people in this world that have killed other people in the name of religion? Good for you that you have not met them, yet! Are you one of those people that celebrate Christmas? How about Passover? Both have killed and been killed in the name of GOD and whether you have met anyone or not does not mean KILLING has not occurred.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

All of which is entirely FALSE. None of what has been written about the past is accurate.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Possibly some religions have a benefit, but only one religion do I find that exist on this planet that does not actually kill in the name of GOD! Care to know which one?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
LOL, This is just the standard Evangelical Atheist rhetoric. This should be a rant

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Evangelical Atheist: An evangelical atheist is one who not only believes there is no god or other supreme being, but is obsessed with convincing everyone around them to become an atheist too, usually through hard-line intolerance (the kind they accuse other religions of).
When cornered they usually try to put down their opponent's religion and bash them for 'blind faith', not realizing that their belief that there is no god is no more or less valid or provable than the other guy's belief that there is one.

The New Atheists see religion as a disease to be exterminated. Their dream, in short, is not a government neutral to religion, but a government actively hostile to religion. The evangelical atheists assume that religion must inevitably breed mindless fanaticism. Countering that image means not just answering the atheists’ arguments against God, but also correcting their false impressions of religion.

edit on 10-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

None of what has been written about the past is accurate.
And you know this to be true because ?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Aww, this is so cute. The ranting atheist and his/her cheerleaders. The only thing they hate more than religion itself is the freedom to think independently, which includes the freedom to believe.

Evangelical Atheism, the true cancer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join