It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK election: Riot erupts in London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Let me see if I got it so far...When the government spends money they don't have people complain and when they make cuts people complain. Got it

edit on 10-5-2015 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
If party a gets elected, the poor get kicked in the stones and the rich get richer.

If party b gets elected the poor get shat upon and the rich get richer.

If party c gets elected the poor get pissed on and the rich get richer.

If party d gets elected the poor get flipped over and done dry and the rich get richer.

You starting to see a pattern developing here?

This is what the poster meant.

Can't believe I had to explain this concept on ATS.

Are you completely insane?

The rich always get richer BECAUSE THEY EARN MORE THAN THEY SPEND!!!

If you reduce the amount the rich make, go ahead, but if they earn more than they spend regardless, they will get richer anyway and if you think theres somthing wrong with that you are, in fact, insane.

Making the poor cover all their living costs, like many actually do is very important, more important than hammering the rich.

And "the poor" will always be called the poor while the term represents a percentage on the lowest end of any scale, there will never ever not be poor people.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Well, as they've arrested people responsible and have CCTV, we'll soon find out how wrong you are, Solo....

Let wait and see...They caught Dave Gilmour's Son having a single fish on the Cenotaph, he got some jail time i believe. His pic and video and name was all over the media that very night... where the pics or video of this event already ??

Maybe we'll find out how wrong you are and how correct i am....Show me the Video and name the names..
edit on 10-5-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I was referring to the things you said in a previous comment on this thread actually, but of course you would blame it on MSM having zero point to make of any substance.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Maybe we'll find out how wrong you are and how correct i am....Show me the Video and name the names..

You know full well that will come out after a charge and in court, not before - nice strawman..

Instead of jumping to conclusions and blaming "false flags" (which seems to be the go to response around here), lets let some evidence be gathered and see how the dust settles. The place is crawling in CCTV, so it would be very hard for an agent provacateur to do that and then pin it on someone else.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProleUK
a reply to: hotel1

Its in the torys favour for Scotland to break away from the UK in terms of the future for their party! so they wont be doing the scotts any favours.
They won't assist in helping keep a large percentage of voters in the pot that wont be popping an x on their candidate, the Snp hope that this will happen so they can demand another referendum, albeit needing approval from cameron, a refusal will only ignite the divide And a firm yes.

We are in danger of drifting off-topic which is a shame because there is a good discussion to be had regarding that subject. I honestly believe that Cameron would be prepared to make a lot of concessions so as to prevent himself being remembered as the as P.M. under whose premiership the union broke up.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

He might well do, within the bounds of economics.

First thing would be to renegotiate EU rules on immigration, scrap the human rights act and replace it with something workable then send back the hordes of EU immigrants claiming benefits and put in place a proper points based constructive immigration system.

Keeping the NHS public but preventing its abuse by health tourists and immigrants having to pay for their health care for at least 5 years or until they have sufficiently contributed to the system.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

I was referring to the things you said in a previous comment on this thread actually, but of course you would blame it on MSM having zero point to make of any substance.

No, i was pointing out you seem to reply to every post i make with either a comment about Scotland, The SNP and or Braveheart or nasty nationalist,...go have a look at your past posts...it's quite a disturbing pattern you have going there...i dont think i've sat through Braveheart once, but i bet you have.

You talk about Violence up here and how unsafe you feel in Scotland, you even had the cheek to post about 5 guys who confronted Jim Murphy in Glasgow.
Without knowing the facts other than what you read in the MSM, you cited it as Nationalist scumbags, and nasty nationalist..all MSM, Daily Mail, Telegraph soundbites. When i post the video of what actually happened, as usual, Silence from you on the issue..

Just for the record i spoke with three of the guys on Friday and i saw the Videos they have on there phone of THEM being assaulted by Murphy's bully boys...including the Big English Fella.

Have a look at your own Country before you "Feel Unsafe" about mine..Hence the Pics and comments about England Burning. if i was a Londoner i would be worried about what's to come....
edit on 10-5-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

He might well do, within the bounds of economics.

First thing would be to renegotiate EU rules on immigration, scrap the human rights act and replace it with something workable then send back the hordes of EU immigrants claiming benefits and put in place a proper points based constructive immigration system.

Keeping the NHS public but preventing its abuse by health tourists and immigrants having to pay for their health care for at least 5 years or until they have sufficiently contributed to the system.

All very good points. I understand there will be a thread on voting Reform in the near future. Hope to see you there.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The place is crawling in CCTV, so it would be very hard for an agent provacateur to do that and then pin it on someone else.

Really...Hahahahahahaa...Guido Fawkes did it....which one?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

scrap the human rights act .

Good lord, Help this one.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You know full well that will come out after a charge and in court, not before - nice strawman..

Instead of jumping to conclusions and blaming "false flags" (which seems to be the go to response around here), lets let some evidence be gathered and see how the dust settles. The place is crawling in CCTV, so it would be very hard for an agent provacateur to do that and then pin it on someone else.

Unless the Met have infiltrated the group and as you well know, has happened on numerous occasions. I'm not saying they have, but it has happened, with a couple of under cover cops, starting families with females from the groups that have been infiltrated. Just saying.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I never mentioned violence in Scotland but as you mention it, I experienced more violence there than anywhere else, and abusive comments about my Englishy accent.

I commented directly on your comment about wanting England burned and advocating violence and defacing a war memorial. If you can't take criticism don't say things you will be criticised for.

And stop using strawman arguments when you cannot face the truth.
edit on 10-5-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Do you not read the news?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

He is expected to oversee further devolution of tax-raising powers to Scotland and reforms to give English MPs the final say over matters affecting England, so-called "English votes for English laws".

Mr Cameron has made these reforms central to his re-election programme, while Mr Grayling has previously been a passionate champion of strengthening the powers of English MPs.

Among Mr Gove’s first tasks will be to oversee the Bill to scrap Labour’s Human Rights Act and replace it with a British Bill of Rights, a reform which Mr Cameron has promised to announce in his first Queen’s Speech, expected on May 27.

The reform, promised in the Tory manifesto, is designed to ensure that the European Court of Human Rights will no longer be able to overrule judgments in British courts and will make “the Supreme Court supreme”.

scrap the human rights act .

Good lord, Help this one.

edit on 10-5-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Tindalos2013
What is the difference betwen a tyrant and a protestor?
A tyrant is a man who resorts to violence when he doesn't get what he wants.
Whereas a protestor is a man who resorts to violence when he doesn't get what he wants.
Simple, really.

Correction:

Protestor - A man who resorts to disobedience when he doesn't get what he wants.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It wasn't a "riot" and it didn't "erupt".

It was a few hundred people at an Anti Austerity protest.

In Thatcher times. there were 500,000 people rioting in London. I was there shopping and got caught up in it.

Very, very different to riots in the Thatcher years.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why the hell does everything have to be right vs left? Right does not mean right in politics. Both sides from the extreme, and all inbetween, are full of self-serving sociopaths using politics to fulfill their lust for power, fuel their greed, or just play their twisted games. This is what the protest was about. Their unfair, unjust and inhumane policies. It is not because it is lefties throwing their toys out of the pram because they didn't get their own way.

We only had a taster of what is in store in the past 5 years, and it was brutal to those who it affected. So without their muzzle, its going to only get a hell of a lot worse. Anyone who thinks the Tories are a good thing really has no morals.

Sure there were some bad things at the protests last night, but its the same as it always is. Someone gets violent, or defaces property, and manages to discredit the entire protest and deflect attention from what it really was about. This is no accident, it happens at every significant protest. It really does not take a genius to see that it is deliberate.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I never mentioned violence in Scotland but as you mention it, I experienced more violence there than anywhere else, and abusive comments about my Englishy accent.

Really, do you wish me to go though all your post on politics in this forum and embarrass you...Please dont lie...you can be found out in short order very easily.
As for your "Englishy Accent"..one minute say you were brought up in Scotland, the next you have a Englishy accent??

Sounds to me like you visited once, someone called you a bad name and you have never quite got over it...
There's counseling out there for that sort of stuff you know....

ooooh, I got teased when i was a kid shock horror...Boo Hoo...Oh the Humanity, Oh the PTSD.... Grow up.

Scotland doesn't have a monopoly on Violence, it's no different from any other country in the UK with regards to social problems ...I would have a guess, per head of population, of late, England is a lot worse for Gun violence than any other part of the UK and adding Northern Ireland into the equation that really is saying something.

Maybe you need to visit Scotland more..get that Monkey off yer back..?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
It wasn't a "riot" and it didn't "erupt".

It was a few hundred people at an Anti Austerity protest.

In Thatcher times. there were 500,000 people rioting in London. I was there shopping and got caught up in it.

Yeah...really...Half a Million you say...you sure it wasn't one of your past lives you are thinking of here...France maybe in the late seventeen hundreds.. lol

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I wouldn't engage soloprotocol if I were you, he is either a child or very unintelligent or both. Look at how he revels in rioting. People like that, children and idiots, aren't worth engaging in adult conversation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join