It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To everyone who voted conservative

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You might feel the need to constantly repeat yourself, but I don't.

I'm also not having the same conversation in two threads.

edit on 10th May 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Behave, Milliband would have worked with the SNP on an issue by issue basis and you know it.
I am pleased we do not have such slow and ineffective government now a majority government won.
I am also pleased it is a Conservative majority instead of a Labour/SNP trade-off.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I hate tories, and all top level politicians. So what? They are evil. They have repeatedly proven it throughout their actions since my first memories of politics which were the Poll Tax riots. I was too young to understand what it was about but I knew it was a bad thing happening.

Yes I hate the fact that so many people voted for the nasty party. I am angry at them yes. But I have every right to be. As long as they have the right to vote for whoever they want, just as I did, then I have the right to hate them for voting for the worst possible party for this country. I will not apologise for my views, or my emotions. I will not shake their hand and say "well played" because this is not a damn game. This is real life, their actions have some bad, potentially grave consequences for many of us.

You are totally entitled to your views.

I hated the Thatcher Government.

I still get pissed of to this day when i hear about people who voted for her.

BUT!!!!!

I don't think you realise how bad you come across when your whole argument thus far in this thread has been "i hate them".

Honestly, its impossible to respect your views, like i said if you came in and said "people are stupid voting torry because......." and went on to list fact after fact (not opinion, fact) to justify your views then that's reasonable.

but so far this debate by insult stuff is just flat out dull.

The OP, of your vitriol, has provided reason for hating them, so in all fairness I think you looking to castigate for no reasonable reason, is uncalled for.
edit on 10/5/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Don't come out with conflicting stories in two different threads in future and you can be sure I shall ignore you instead of calling you out.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 10th May 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: deleted

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Oh ffs, you know exactly what I mean, about why you didn't vote. First it was all moral high ground personal reasons, then distance of 250 miles, then an admission you have never even been registered. Stop with the BS yeah, do I really have to quote you again or are you just trolling now?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentE
hahahahaha. These threads crack me up!
Like it makes a difference!!

The same # whoever gets in.
The poor will stay poor and the rich will get richer.
Take your head out of your backside and WAKE UP!
Lol

And you do exactly what the right wing wants:

And this can be found in many other places then RT.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: TechUnique

There is suppression in the media about demonstration's outside downing street and the subsequent brutal police use of baton's and smoke grenades against the unarmed and initially peaceful demonstration, sadly some prat's did deface a monument and no matter how they feel I can not forgive that even if I too feel the same way about the tory's.

History is easily forgotten, the Roman's used to throw a few denarii or bread to the poor in order to gain there support then take it back from them by rasing tax when they gained a seat on the senate.

I felt like I died inside when the Tory's got back in and know I am unlikely to see the next election barring a miracle in my life, I am ill and they have cut me off from all benefit's which has pitched me downward into worse health, I worked but am told my national insurance contribution's have run out after claiming JSA for just three month's after being told I was well enough to work, I am a six foot man with pain's in my chest, I feinted in work and have excrutiating agony in my feet, knee's and lower back and I know I am not fit to work, I am far from well enough, I also have some problem's concentrating and should I take the medication I can no no longer afford as they have cut all payment then I am drowsy, my doctor cut my anti inflammatory's due to liver function decreasing.

Now what do I think of the Tory's party, Cameron is an absolute self righteous anti christian scum bag with no heart and a very nasty attitude, as I am a christian He better hope I can not get to him from the other side or else I am going to drag him over like Jaques de Molet did to the king of france and the corrupt pope to face his judgement as he is a truly evil little man.

between 32 and 73 people a week are dying due to his benefit anti reform's and let's be correct that is what they are, the benefits were a reform and wealth redistribution system which actually benefited the economy but they were only ever intended for the british working class as a safety net to help the out of work British workers and those too sick to work and not for immigrants' that is a fact, that said immigrant's are actually not a major source of cost to the benefit's system of the UK surprisingly and the ultra Right wing have capitalized on them to claim they were which was a lie.

Some fact's.

Why are the press not showing this to the public and why was it not heighlighted before the election, who is running our press and why is truth hidden.

chrisspivey.org...
blacktrianglecampaign.org...
blacktrianglecampaign.org...
www.theguardian.com...
tompride.wordpress.com...

Did you know that only over a third of the electorate actually voted tory but they won on seat's, they were actually not really that far ahead of labour in a proportional representation sytem.

Like I said mate I doubt I will see the next election and may become one of those statistics, it's good for the tory's party though as this is how they hide the unemployed and rig the figures to lie to the sheep.
www.michaelmeacher.info... nt/
www.theguardian.com...
skwalker1964.wordpress.com...
www.theguardian.com...

But always remember how Hitler got into power,
en.wikipedia.org...

In my opinion the Tory's are criminal's who are murdering british born and bred, whose fathers lay down there lives for this country and who are calling the elderly inconvenient all the time.
Cameron need's shooting and may god forgive me but that is something I truly believe as he is truly evil.
If you really want to find out what type of man he is look up the Bullingdon Club and his involvment with them which included among other thing's finding a tramp and burning a £50 note under the tramps nose as an initiation into this evil rich boy's club to show his utter disdain and hatred of the poor, so what else can you call a sh"$ bag like that but totally evil and depraved, in what way can he be called a christian, but he is also very cunning with it and his image, I was angered as he is such a good actor too putting on the bow as if he cared about our lad's who died fighting for this nation when he would see the elderly killed off to save cost's.
But then Hitler took acting lessons and copyed mussolini did'nt he.

Spoken like a true Christian. Full of hatred. You might want to brush up what jesus preached.

Also. Stop spouting nonsense. There is no suppression of the downing st protests. It's all there for all to read.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You sir are either extremely out of touch or something I can not put into word's.
What do you know of christianity.
If you have two coats and your brother has non give the one you are not using to him
It is harder for a rich man to enter heaven than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle but for god anything is possible (there are exception's as some are still good people)
Sell all you own, give to the poor and come follow me
Take up your cross and follow me

Yes I have hatred for the inhumanity of that man or rather whatever is inside him, and I judge him but I am willing therefore to be judged by my lord as in my life I have harmed no one, have you?.

www.theguardian.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.theguardian.com...
blog.church-poverty.org.uk...
dpac.uk.net...
johnnyvoid.wordpress.com...

What is more those that voted for them wanting the referendum on EU membership better get ready to be disapointed as Cameron will now do all he can to skew the referendum in favour of staying in the EU as he and the other top tory's have a vested interest in staying part of the european market, he was even going to retire to france for goodness sake.

As for lain Duncan smith, a man whom led a mediocre carreer in the army (meaning he was not much of an officer) and has always been out of touch with real people.

So you want to buy your own home at a discount, how is the government going to reimburse these cost's and that will mean higher rent's for those resident's too poor to pay for the purchase of there accomodation as the housing associations seek to offset there loss coupled with cut in housing costs and yet more death's.

You know that poor man who Cameron burned the £50 note under his nose as part of his initiation, you know who that man is in the sight of Christ, himself.

When I was hungry did you feed me, when I was thirsty did you give me to drink, when I was cold did you shelter me.

Here is the point, this goes from the most humble to the highest members of the clergy, You are either with me or Against me, You are either hot of you are cold but if you are look warm I shall spit you out of my mouth.

When you take that sacremant weather it is every day or even just once in your life it has to be in your belief the actuall body and blood of christ, it has to be to you a spiritual embodyment of them and by taking them you have to give your body and life to him and to become part of him that his grace may rest upon you by being counted part of his body or else I am afraid you have never taken the sacrement and one other thing.

Christ did not like most of priesthood whom he pointed out have recieved there reward on earth for praying on the street corners, he did not come to the king's but to the poor and the needy, to those living in darkness and then he sent his apostles into the world to continue to spread his word.

As for you what do you think he preached, "Forgive them and God shall pour hot coals on there heads", only by becoming christian's can they be saved, He alone is the way there is no other ticket into heaven, there is no magical pathway which is why the mason's are damned and condemned and most especially for calling Christ lucifer and twisting the gospel.

Christ spoke of the Nicolaitans and his hatred for them when he gave the revelation to st john so how much more do you think he would hate a politician who is destroying his children while making a mockery and pretending to be a christian.

Remember this, Christians live under grace and not the law for they who live under the law are doomed, who is without sin and sin is breaking the law but christ's blood blot's out the sin's of his follower's, he is the good shepherd who lay's down his life for his flock and any that call upon him will be called his (but he has no time for hypocrits and chased them from his presence).

I already know were cameron is going don't you? and he is dragging this country with him, someone pointed out he believe's in christ on another thread, I am not convinced as any that did would not act so cruely and anti christian to those in need and suffering, but then again the anti christ know's christ is real too as does the dragon and a third of the star's (former angels) of heaven who fell with them and are now condemned, you know from the second lowest choir in heaven seven angels stood between them and the throne of Yahwey, they are the seven arch angels now as God took them to himself and elevated them, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Jehudiel, Sealtiel who is also associated with arch angel Selephiel in the orthodox denomination and Barachiel, these are also the seven spirit's of God and were changed so that they are incapable of sin.

The Tory's, including some among the clergy who have excomunicated themselve's by there decision to go against the gospel of christ, now think they have an army and can do what they want but it remind's me of this,

44The Philistine also said to David, "Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the sky and the beasts of the field." 45Then David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have taunted. 46"This day the LORD will deliver you up into my hands, and I will strike you down and remove your head from you. And I will give the dead bodies of the army of the Philistines this day to the birds of the sky and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel

You know god is on the side of the humble and the poor, when they suffer christ suffers with them.

You call christian hatred, let me see now our god died for us and then arose from death defeating it and killing our sin's upon his cross out of love yet you twist that to hatred.

Wake up before it is too late for you.

Did you never open the bible and see the word's "now you are become a priest of the order of melchizadek" again and again in different bible's when you opened the page's randomly, did you not even read the bible or was it just word's on a page for you, they are living word's from a living god not dead empty phrases and they spell our what he want's of you.
The suffering in this world is NOT caused by God who so loved us that he gave his own son in our place that he may die in our stead, no the suffering is caused by SATAN and guess what Cameron is causing a lot of Suffering right now so who is his real master.

Ballot papers not postal vote's.

edit on 11-5-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I think you may have got confused somewhere along the line so i will help if i can. Cameron's position is that he has always been Pro EU but that the public deserve a vote on an "In-Out" referendum. I have seen numerous interviews over the years where he has repeatedly said if up to him, the public would have a vote but his position would be to stay in the EU but to renegotiate Britains position (in other words, wriggle room for policies that go against our interests).

This position wasn't even really aimed broad stripe at the EU per say, more at rules and laws being passed for the Euro that applied to the whole EU. This is important as when the Euro was first introduced, the Euro states promised that Euro zone policy would not be applied to the wider EU community.

I have to say, good luck to Cameron! He will need it as he seems to both want the cake and also to eat it, a bargaining position that is historically not very successful!

Personally, i am very anti Euro but very Pro EU for the simple reason that the benefits of EU membership outweigh the negatives (a simple cost-benefit analysis). But a single currency without one government calling the shots is always going to be a flawed endeavour.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

The wheels are in motion for an EU renegotiation, slapping down SNP referendums, English votes for English matters, scrapping the Barnett formula and the Human Rights act being replaced with something more intelligent.

Speaking to Channel 4 News, Mr Cameron claimed the remarks showed that even the SNP was not talking about independence.
He said: 'The United Kingdom voted to stay together in that referendum. We had a referendum. Scotland voted emphatically to stay in the United Kingdom which I think was an affirmation of what a great country this is.
'There isn't going to be another referendum. We had the referendum and the SNP aren't pushing for another referendum actually, Nicola Sturgeon said that vote in the general election was not about another referendum.
'Now what we need to do is bring the United Kingdom together. We are going to do that by delivering the devolution settlement in Wales, delivering the devolution settlement in Scotland, keeping all the pledges that were made.'
Mr Cameron also revealed that the government had already begun negotiations with Brussels over Britain's future in the EU.
He said: 'The first thing is to get the renegotiation going and we will be doing that very soon, getting on with that. I have already made some calls to European leaders.
'I'm confident we are going to get the right result.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ml#ixzz3ZqPmDU6q

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You sir are either extremely out of touch or something I can not put into word's.
What do you know of christianity.
If you have two coats and your brother has non give the one you are not using to him
It is harder for a rich man to enter heaven than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle but for god anything is possible (there are exception's as some are still good people)
Sell all you own, give to the poor and come follow me
Take up your cross and follow me

Yes I have hatred for the inhumanity of that man or rather whatever is inside him, and I judge him but I am willing therefore to be judged by my lord as in my life I have harmed no one, have you?.

www.theguardian.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.theguardian.com...
blog.church-poverty.org.uk...
dpac.uk.net...
johnnyvoid.wordpress.com...

As for you what do you think he preached, "Forgive them and God shall pour hot coals on there heads", only by becoming christian's can they be saved, He alone is the way there is no other ticket into heaven, there is no magical pathway which is why the mason's are damned and condemned and most especially for calling Christ lucifer and twisting the gospel.

Christ spoke of the Nicolaitans and his hatred for them when he gave the revelation to st john so how much more do you think he would hate a politician who is destroying his children while making a mockery and pretending to be a christian.

Remember this, Christians live under grace and not the law for they who live under the law are doomed, who is without sin and sin is breaking the law but christ's blood blot's out the sin's of his follower's, he is the good shepherd who lay's down his life for his flock and any that call upon him will be called his (but he has no time for hypocrits and chased them from his presence).

I already know were cameron is going don't you? and he is dragging this country with him, someone pointed out he believe's in christ on another thread, I am not convinced as any that did would not act so cruely and anti christian to those in need and suffering, but then again the anti christ know's christ is real too as does the dragon and a third of the star's (former angels) of heaven who fell with them and are now condemned, you know from the second lowest choir in heaven seven angels stood between them and the throne of Yahwey, they are the seven arch angels now as God took them to himself and elevated them, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Jehudiel, Sealtiel who is also associated with arch angel Selephiel in the orthodox denomination and Barachiel, these are also the seven spirit's of God and were changed so that they are incapable of sin.

The Tory's, including some among the clergy who have excomunicated themselve's by there decision to go against the gospel of christ, now think they have an army and can do what they want but it remind's me of this,

44The Philistine also said to David, "Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the sky and the beasts of the field." 45Then David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have taunted. 46"This day the LORD will deliver you up into my hands, and I will strike you down and remove your head from you. And I will give the dead bodies of the army of the Philistines this day to the birds of the sky and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel

You know god is on the side of the humble and the poor, when they suffer christ suffers with them.

You call christian hatred, let me see now our god died for us and then arose from death defeating it and killing our sin's upon his cross out of love yet you twist that to hatred.

Wake up before it is too late for you.

Did you never open the bible and see the word's "now you are become a priest of the order of melchizadek" again and again in different bible's when you opened the page's randomly, did you not even read the bible or was it just word's on a page for you, they are living word's from a living god not dead empty phrases and they spell our what he want's of you.
The suffering in this world is NOT caused by God who so loved us that he gave his own son in our place that he may die in our stead, no the suffering is caused by SATAN and guess what Cameron is causing a lot of Suffering right now so who is his real master.

Nice little religious rant...

No. i never opened the bible. Im 40, too old for fairy tales im afraid.

I'd prefer to read Tolkiens world of make believe than the bible. Less hate and violence. As for the UK government and poverty...hwo about the catholic church help all those who need help buying houses or paying bills. They have more than enough money.
edit on 11-5-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

No. i never opened the bible. Im 40, too old for fairy tales im afraid.

I'd prefer to read Tolkiens world of make believe than the bible. Less hate and violence. As for the UK government and poverty...hwo about the catholic church help all those who need help buying houses or paying bills. They have more than enough money.

It would not hurt you to try to learn some then unless of course you follow a fundementally different religion, even atheists may find inspiration from the bible, after all though much corrupted the western culture was inspired by it and tollerance of other faith's drew it's origin from christian teaching.

Here is what Jesus said to Simeon Peter and look how this contrasts with the Tory's "Be a slave for me and expect nothing or die, go to a foodbank because I am too rich to pay tax" attitude.

Now for Jesus.

15 So when they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Tend My lambs." 16He said to him again a second time, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Shepherd My sheep."
16 He said to him again a second time, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Shepherd My sheep." 17He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Tend My sheep. 18"Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were younger, you used to gird yourself and walk wherever you wished; but when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands and someone else will gird you, and bring you where you do not wish to go."

I wish you no harm but I smell Nazi or at least Fascist in the Tory elite and there attitude right now, the sell off of the Housing association housing, which is a government essentially ordering poor charity's who ask ethical rent's to lose money, will lead to them having to raise the rent's on there existing housing stock and a subsequent increase in eviction's and homelessness as the tory's are actually going to be cutting Housing benefit.

There impending sell off of multiple public service's including the Job Centre's is being backed up by New and uncalled for Anti Strike measure's as they create more draconian and even Fascist policy's.

All under 25's are going to be flatly refused benefit's.

All sick who they decide through Private company's like Atos or it's Successor (read 99.99 percent of claiment's) are supposedly well will see themselves in a die or slave environment.

His Rhetoric and cunningly worded speeches are nothing but spin and are aimed at hoodwinking the public and making them think he is for them by saying he is for the working class when he is actually only for the HAVE's over the HAVE NOT's.

Cameron and Co are the Sheriff of Notingham but were is Robin Hood.

Mark my word's there will be trouble in the UK on a scale not seen since the 70's and people will die.

Already under the much more moderate Coalition that was restrained from Draconian right wing policy's by the token liberal democrat presence from the period 2013 to 2014 an average of 73 people a week died within six week's of having there benefit's sanctioned so I do rightly and honestly say that Cameron and LDS have blood on there hand's and they have no repentance over a single life they have caused to end through misery, despair and poverty induced inhumane stress so expect that to climb to about 250 a month over the next five years.

They hide over one million people at any time from the unemployment statistic's by keeping them sanctioned from there benefit's and this will increase, they will continue to hide the true figures actually commiting fraud in there claim's of the number of unemployed by continuing this policy of deceit then add to this the number of people suffering abject poverty through zero hours contract's and there unwillingness to put an end to them.

Do you love britain, it is going to get very, very bad here over the next five years, it already has over the last five.

Cameron keep's winging about the aging population so expect them to suffer as well, that is if they are 'poor' (worked all there lives) old folk that is while he uses this poverty induced death method of murder to reduce the "Excess population".

tompride.wordpress.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.newstatesman.com...

This country could well be heading for a new class war and it may get very ugly indeed, the police are armed and under Cameron's policy change now carry Dumb Dumb round's to be used on Rioter's which mean's people may also get very much more angry and be willing to harm them in return, this is a tragedy as most police are simply working class themselve's.

The next five years will see street battle's and peaceful demonstration's will become largely a thing of the past.

Suppress a population and they will get angry and rise up.

People will also go insane as there world's are torn apart.

I am not lying, I am telling you what I have no doubt is going to happen and I see my country go to hell through these poor little rich tory's prat's.

edit on 12-5-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

First of all, please don't quote such a long post as that.

Second, the Church is controlled by the Queen who is far less of a Christian than Cameron.

LabTech's post may be a bit difficult to interpret, but to me the message is very clear;

Help the needy and banish the greedy.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I smell Nazi or at least Fascist in the Tory elite

Glad I'm not the only one.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hotel1

... what does that have to do with anything?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I love when I'm reading a post in here and everything makes sense then all of the sudden, whamo, somebody has to go and do their due-diligence to their church by "spreading the word" and drawing parallels to stories they prefer.

Where is the part where Jesus says he isn't down with the Tories? Haha.

I can also draw parallel's from stories I love. They are also stories written in a nearer past... how about Pixar's a Bug's Life based on "The Ant and the Grasshopper" tale.
The Grasshoppers do all the work, the Ant's live in fear until they become aware of the truth that the grasshoppers are keeping from them. -They are 100x more powerful than the grasshoppers would ever hope to be.

The best part, is I can watch this story animated in 3-d, and derive it's meaning in clear terminology and subtext I can easily relate to instead of a manuscript that was supposedly written thousands of years ago.

There are lots of books out there! Not just a couple!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TenFourAnimation

Erm?

Seems like whenever somebody tries to spread a genuine message it gets shot down. No worries, we'll be having a completely different conversation when the Tories repeal the Human Rights Act.

edit on 12th May 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

originally posted by: TenFourAnimation

Erm?

Seems like whenever somebody tries to spread a genuine message it gets shot down. No worries, we'll be having a completely different conversation when the Tories repeal the Human Rights Act.

You didn't even vote so your whinging now is a bit lame lol.
Make whatever excuses you like up but you did not vote and now you whinge on ATS lol.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I didn't keep up with the elections much, but wonder if Russell Brand played any part in the outcomes. Didn't he have some type of don't vote campaign going? Then towards the end sided with the labour party?

I would imagine the people in his audience would be mainly labour party supporters, but if they were told that voting is pointless and that a revolution was needed, I doubt they cared much when he changed his tune to supporting Miliband.

Either way...if you think that having Miliband instead of Cameron would have made much of a difference, you are lying to yourself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join