It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To everyone who voted conservative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I voted UKIP but I'm glad we have a majority Conservative government which has effectively made the SNP toothless even with their 56 MP's.
I want low taxes, and the UK getting back on track as a stable economy.
A labour/SNP coalition in my opinion would have bankrupted us again in 5 years...[/shudders]

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

A lot of labour supporters probably voted UKIP and many using tactical voting(TV) to keep Lab/SNP out.

How YOU can vote tactically to keep out Red Ed: Constituency by constituency guide to the 50 key seats that will help keep Labour out of Number 10
Guide to the 50 key constituency seats revealed with tactical switches unveiled for those wanting to stop Labour
Most key seats listed are situated in the north of England and the Midlands as voters prepare to take to the polls
29 seats where Tories have improved chance if getting Ukip sympathisers and 12 where Tories can help Lib Dems

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... z3Zl6Av5Vo

www.independent.co.uk...

A YouGov poll commissioned by SiU estimated that one in seven Scots could turn to TV this week.

Alistair Cameron, SiU director, said he believed the post-referendum circumstances of Scotland’s politics mean “people are prepared to put aside their usual allegiances”. “It’s a question of trust. People don’t trust the SNP on North Sea oil calculations, on more devolved powers. They don’t believe another referendum isn’t coming,” he said. Given the closeness of the wider UK contest, he said TV could play a significant role in the final result and he expects some high-profile upsets. “It’ll be hard to judge. In Scotland’s case, TV may be like trying to bail out a sinking ship with a small bucket. But what’s the alternative?” he added.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No I do not think they are stupid.

I think they are selfish, nasty, even spiteful individuals for knowingly and willingly voting for a spiteful, selfish and nasty party with some horrible plans for the most vulnerable of society. I won't go into any more details into what I think of them as I will end up breaking the T&S and probably the law too.

This really annoys me!!!

AHHH..... Is it just ME!!!!!???

Sorry but its just such a unintelligent way to conduct a debate on politics, debate by insult.

I do not come to ATS for pub-debate, your response and the attitude of the OP is the kind of crap I am used to finding on FaceBook and the local pub.

I honestly cannot take you seriously, I hold your views is such little regard I don't even know why i bother responding other than the hope that you might change your ways. Please take heed of this advice, people will respect you more for it.

You don't like the torries, you think people should have voted another way, then that's fine, if you want anyone to take you serious in a debate on the issue, drop the insults and take their manifesto, go through it point and point and show us just how bad their policies are. Then when your done with that look over the last 5 years and again, go point by point, demonstrating how much worse of we are now than we were back in 2010.

Debate by inslut is for the playground, facebook and the pub, want anyone take you seriously in a intelligent debate and treat your views with a bit more respect then learn how to debate with the big boys because right now I hold anyone's views who uses the debate by insult tactic in such little regard and would listen to a 5 year olds political views before yours.

JUST STOP IT.

Debate the topics and stop insulting everyone because they disagree with you.

IF you are not smart enough to have a mature and sensible debate with out the insults then do us all a favour and go away.

edit on 10-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Its certainly possible - and I did predict before that many Labour voters would defect to UKIP - I'm not convinced it was done on a large enough scale to really affect the outcome. I would like to think people voted for whom they think is best, not for whom they didn't think was best.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
as long as you can keep the general population scared of losing their job, while at the same time living paycheck to paycheck, they do not have the time nor money to question their leaders actions. a majority of people make just enough to feed, cloth, and live in a meager shelter, while working (if they have work) long hours....kinda like slaves had back years ago.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I stand by it. The Tories have done nothing for the majority of us. Maybe some lucky people have had a few of the drops trickle down into their glass, but the sad fact is that many, many people have been screwed over. I see it on a daily basis, I have been affected myself. This country has got a lot worse for those of us at the bottom, already with little, having it incrementally stripped away from us. Those of us least able to fight back have been hit the hardest. Yet the excessively rich are getting excessively richer. This has all been well documented, everyone should be fully aware.

As for Tories "achievements" politicians are masters at manipulating statistics or manipulating/creating ways to make things appear better than they are. Zero hours contracts are probably the most obvious example. I take everything they say with a pinch of salt. When I start to physically see an actual improvement, then I will believe that things are improving. Numbers in a newspaper are just that - numbers in a newspaper.

I agree with your assessment regarding Labour. I am not a fan of any of the major parties, they are all open to the highest bidder, and have their own and their sponsors interests at heart ahead of their constituents. Labour are to blame for many of societies ills, but not exclusively. Tories have played their role in all of it too. I hold both parties equally responsible.
edit on 10-5-2015 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I hate tories, and all top level politicians. So what? They are evil. They have repeatedly proven it throughout their actions since my first memories of politics which were the Poll Tax riots. I was too young to understand what it was about but I knew it was a bad thing happening.

Yes I hate the fact that so many people voted for the nasty party. I am angry at them yes. But I have every right to be. As long as they have the right to vote for whoever they want, just as I did, then I have the right to hate them for voting for the worst possible party for this country. I will not apologise for my views, or my emotions. I will not shake their hand and say "well played" because this is not a damn game. This is real life, their actions have some bad, potentially grave consequences for many of us.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I hate tories, and all top level politicians. So what? They are evil. They have repeatedly proven it throughout their actions since my first memories of politics which were the Poll Tax riots. I was too young to understand what it was about but I knew it was a bad thing happening.

Yes I hate the fact that so many people voted for the nasty party. I am angry at them yes. But I have every right to be. As long as they have the right to vote for whoever they want, just as I did, then I have the right to hate them for voting for the worst possible party for this country. I will not apologise for my views, or my emotions. I will not shake their hand and say "well played" because this is not a damn game. This is real life, their actions have some bad, potentially grave consequences for many of us.

You are totally entitled to your views.

I hated the Thatcher Government.

I still get pissed of to this day when i hear about people who voted for her.

BUT!!!!!

I don't think you realise how bad you come across when your whole argument thus far in this thread has been "i hate them".

Honestly, its impossible to respect your views, like i said if you came in and said "people are stupid voting torry because......." and went on to list fact after fact (not opinion, fact) to justify your views then that's reasonable.

but so far this debate by insult stuff is just flat out dull.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

There is suppression in the media about demonstration's outside downing street and the subsequent brutal police use of baton's and smoke grenades against the unarmed and initially peaceful demonstration, sadly some prat's did deface a monument and no matter how they feel I can not forgive that even if I too feel the same way about the tory's.

History is easily forgotten, the Roman's used to throw a few denarii or bread to the poor in order to gain there support then take it back from them by rasing tax when they gained a seat on the senate.

I felt like I died inside when the Tory's got back in and know I am unlikely to see the next election barring a miracle in my life, I am ill and they have cut me off from all benefit's which has pitched me downward into worse health, I worked but am told my national insurance contribution's have run out after claiming JSA for just three month's after being told I was well enough to work, I am a six foot man with pain's in my chest, I feinted in work and have excrutiating agony in my feet, knee's and lower back and I know I am not fit to work, I am far from well enough, I also have some problem's concentrating and should I take the medication I can no no longer afford as they have cut all payment then I am drowsy, my doctor cut my anti inflammatory's due to liver function decreasing.

Now what do I think of the Tory's party, Cameron is an absolute self righteous anti christian scum bag with no heart and a very nasty attitude, as I am a christian He better hope I can not get to him from the other side or else I am going to drag him over like Jaques de Molet did to the king of france and the corrupt pope to face his judgement as he is a truly evil little man.

between 32 and 73 people a week are dying due to his benefit anti reform's and let's be correct that is what they are, the benefits were a reform and wealth redistribution system which actually benefited the economy but they were only ever intended for the british working class as a safety net to help the out of work British workers and those too sick to work and not for immigrants' that is a fact, that said immigrant's are actually not a major source of cost to the benefit's system of the UK surprisingly and the ultra Right wing have capitalized on them to claim they were which was a lie.

Some fact's.

Why are the press not showing this to the public and why was it not heighlighted before the election, who is running our press and why is truth hidden.

chrisspivey.org...
blacktrianglecampaign.org...
blacktrianglecampaign.org...
www.theguardian.com...
tompride.wordpress.com...

Did you know that only over a third of the electorate actually voted tory but they won on seat's, they were actually not really that far ahead of labour in a proportional representation sytem.

Like I said mate I doubt I will see the next election and may become one of those statistics, it's good for the tory's party though as this is how they hide the unemployed and rig the figures to lie to the sheep.
www.michaelmeacher.info... nt/
www.theguardian.com...
skwalker1964.wordpress.com...
www.theguardian.com...

But always remember how Hitler got into power,
en.wikipedia.org...

In my opinion the Tory's are criminal's who are murdering british born and bred, whose fathers lay down there lives for this country and who are calling the elderly inconvenient all the time.
Cameron need's shooting and may god forgive me but that is something I truly believe as he is truly evil.
If you really want to find out what type of man he is look up the Bullingdon Club and his involvment with them which included among other thing's finding a tramp and burning a £50 note under the tramps nose as an initiation into this evil rich boy's club to show his utter disdain and hatred of the poor, so what else can you call a sh"$ bag like that but totally evil and depraved, in what way can he be called a christian, but he is also very cunning with it and his image, I was angered as he is such a good actor too putting on the bow as if he cared about our lad's who died fighting for this nation when he would see the elderly killed off to save cost's.
But then Hitler took acting lessons and copyed mussolini did'nt he.

edit on 10-5-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Your example is yet another reason why I am so angry. I am so sorry you have to go through what you are. I understand what you are going through. What they inflict upon people is inhumane, all so they take what few pennies you have and give to the excessively rich people who screwed our economy in the first place to give them the excuse to do this. We are victims of a colossal scam, probably the biggest in human history.

Cameron is evil. You would think after he lost his disabled son, he would show a bit of empathy and compassion to those of us who are suffering? No, he uses it to further his political career, then he proceeds to # on everyone who is sick and disabled.

It is bad enough for people with chronic/terminal/debilitating sickness or disabilites as it is. Yet to force them to go through a wickedly corrupt system and jump through many hoops for pennies, and then piling on uncertainty and fear to go along with the daily pain and discomfort of all descriptions they have to go through, is beyond evil.

I will never accept anyones excuses for voting for this monster and his cohorts. Voting for them is effectively a death sentence to many people in your situation.

Im glad you made the Hitler comparison, because I too believe Tories and their supporters to be as bad as Nazis.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yeah but you are obviously the type of person to piss on a homeless person, or kick the crutches out from under someone with a broken leg. Then when confronted about it you play the "banter" card and twist the situation to make yourself the victim. IE a bully.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

As an ordained Christian Minister, I find your post to be insulting and also idiotic, and I'm ashamed that you consider yourself a Christian, when in fact, our religion is about forgiveness, we try really hard to not openly judge, because that's between you and God, I have nothing to say about it. Same with being Gay, or whatever floats your boat. Between you, and whatever God you end up finding.

Your post here, exactly describes how I feel about what you have been posting.

Oh, and this is the new motto of the Dems and Labour party.....

"Bring me your tired and poor. Your huddled masses yearning to live free. Of CHARGE".

Well, there is no such thing as a free lunch. You pay for it, either through money or your freedoms.

Your open choice.

Me, I personally will never give up my freedom. NEVER.

M

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah but you are obviously the type of person to piss on a homeless person, or kick the crutches out from under someone with a broken leg. Then when confronted about it you play the "banter" card and twist the situation to make yourself the victim. IE a bully.

Yes! You got it spot on. That's me to a a T (/sarcasm )
In fact. Just to piss you off more...My dad cited Maggie T as one of his heroes in magazine interview.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The dude is skint from what I have read in other threads so I assume he/she blames all their problems on the policies of the last 5 years of government.
I've never blamed anyone when I've been skint, but hey, I'm self employed and have always taken responsibility for my own life.
I require nothing from the state other than to keep taxes low and allow me a bureaucracy free environment to earn my money.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I did not vote because I do not believe in this broken electoral system. I will not vote for a politician which has categorically and systematically ignored, or even took part in, my four years of invasive harassment. The election was a scam, major cities saw huge Labour majorities and they have been robbed. Ballots were delayed or went missing, prompting the question of rigging. “Exit polls“ should not be legal because they effectively manipulate opinion during the actual election. Once again, Cameron is illegitimately in power.

This country is dead.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

You can't really bitch about anything if you did not take the opportunity to even spoil your ballot paper with a written message or even a comedy cock doodle. Even spoiled ballots are actually counted and officially recorded as such.
You remained silent, and anything you have to whinge about the UK political system now I shall disregard.
You did not send your message when you had the chance so I do not value your message now.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
And because you voted, for UKIP no less, that gives you the moral high-ground?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
And because you voted, for UKIP no less, that gives you the moral high-ground?
Yep, same as everyone in the country who voted differently to me or spoiled their ballot paper. Our vote, or spoiled paper was counted and officially recorded as a human being who got off their arse to send a message.
You are recorded as someone registered to vote but didn't really give enough of a toss to even spoil your ballot paper.

Whinging about UK politics on ATS is easy but don't expect much respect for what you have to whinge about if you couldn't even be arsed to walk to the polling station and vote last week when you were able to.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
You're a stupid idiot who either doesn't care about this country, or you're too stupid to understand politics, OR, you're a rich degenerate who hates 'common' people.

Did I mention that you are stupid?

Wow.

Oh look, yet another poor loser having a whine the party they voted for did not win!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I voted UKIP but I'm glad we have a majority Conservative government which has effectively made the SNP toothless even with their 56 MP's.
I want low taxes, and the UK getting back on track as a stable economy.
A labour/SNP coalition in my opinion would have bankrupted us again in 5 years...[/shudders]

But that was never on the table to begin with. Labour would not go into coalition with a nationalist party, they're poles apart. But, the CONservatives liked to repeat the lie that Labour would be dominated by the SNP.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join