It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To everyone who voted conservative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Copied and pasted from your OP .....just changed the sequence a bit to suit my opinion on the situation.........

If you voted
news flash
You doesn't understand politics.
drum roll
Wow

Did I mention Wow.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Want some chhhhhheeeeeesssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with that whine?

I think anyone who voted for labour that set in motion 1 illegal war and arrogantly dismissed the voice of the public that wanted a EU referendum is stupid.

Labour lost, its there fault and failing. There past warmongering, attitude of arrogance not giving a referendum and putting ed ball as chancellor when it was under him the crash happend?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So0 aptly put but absolutely right! But if you look at the numbers of who voted tory you might be surprised because they don't reflect how many seats these bas..rds are sitting their fat ar.es on. We really must demand political change to the voting system to reflect the number of votes the public make.

No one can say there was not a political agenda when these boundaries were drawn up there was.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Sounds a lot like what happens over here. A democrat gets elected and the republicans scream it's the end of the country. A republican gets elected, and democrats scream it's the end of the country.

It doesn't matter who gets elected in whatever country. You and I, the common folk, get screwed regardless.

Pretty much.

Its sad really.

Least we don't get birthsers and religious nuts screaming anti Christ.....yet.

+3 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You're a stupid idiot who either doesn't care about this country, or you're too stupid to understand politics, OR, you're a rich degenerate who hates 'common' people

Yes because that's how we have a mature and serious political debate now isn't it.

With playground antics.

"You disagree with me, must mean your a idiot, Stupid!.... yeah stupiddddd. naaa naaa na na.... yourrrrrrrrrrrrr stupppppppppid"".

Pretty soon on this thread we will have the

"you can't say that to me or i will go tell the teacher (mod)".

Quite frankly its pathetic, OP I would go as far to say that you are the one who is being "stupid" because rather than writing a articulate post explaining why you disagree the people who voted Conservative you lower the level of the conversation down to this unintelligent insult slinging.

I am all of political debate, hell i thrive on it, but based just on the opening post its quite clear that there is no serious debate to be had on this thread, just lots of ban bait.

And no, I did not vote Conservative.
edit on 10-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Don't forget selfish and cold.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sorry, didn't vote for them, but I believe that this was the next best possible result.

Those rioters, chucking cones and defacing war memorials are just annoyed that their benefit lifestyle will shortly be coming to an end. Time to get a job and work for your money guys...

We need to eliminate people like that, they are the true scum of the earth. The silent majority have paid for them for too long, and we are the true working class.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
News flash: To anyone who thinks it makes a difference which party you chose, ready for it....ignorant fool. Divide and conquer. They are simply pitting you against your countryman.

When poor people are evicted, and have to rely on food banks.. more so than if another party was elected, then yes, yes it does make a difference.

Besides if either party truly cared about their citizens there wouldn't be need for government handouts. You seem content with the scraps from Longshanks table and than question the manner in which its provided. If you knew how they really felt you'd probably want blood not scraps to be eaten like a dog or "useless eater". It's no wonder as evidenced by the OP they have no desire to "throw pearls before swine" when you're already content with one oppressive regime over another.
edit on 10-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Done and done....

As you said, I am all for political discourse and lively debate, but this is a bait thread and an insulting one at that.

link   
"Did I mention that you are stupid?"
Yes STUPID!
"you're too stupid to understand politics"
Replace 'stupid' with DUMB.
Most of those Tory voters thought they were voting like X Factor.
"a rich degenerate who hates 'common' people."
Replace 'hates' to abuses/exploits.
100% Agree with you OP.
"I'm just surprised that the Tories used the threat of Labour borrowing more money and the deficit not being cut. All this from a party that has borrowed more money in one term than Labour did in three."
This is priceless. 100% Agree.
"I would star it a million times if I could."
I tried to.
But lets not be too harsh on ourselves please.
60% aprx. did vote for other parties, so in a sense we did try not to vote the Tories in again.
We just weren't cohesive in our effort
& failed.
So 'The Sun' & 'Dail Mail' readers got their Dave.
FML!!!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What a silly whiny rant.

labout dont give a sh*t, no one does. And if you think there would be any difference with anyoen you are sadly deluded.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

"bait thread"
If that's what you think why bother to comment
& not add to your opinion of the actual point made?
Better just move along.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

If that's what you think why bother to comment & not add to your opinion of the actual point made?

No point was actually made though.

The OP just called over 11 million people in the UK "stupid" because s/he does not agree with their political view point and how they executed their democratic rights.

No point being made.

Just 3 or 4 pointless lines.
edit on 10-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There's already a couple of "Tory whinge threads". Just saying.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
a reply to: stumason

"bait thread"
If that's what you think why bother to comment
& not add to your opinion of the actual point made?
Better just move along.

Because ATS used to be a place where you could have an intelligent debate and maybe learn something. Threads like this devalue the whole site.

The fact you think it is acceptable to call 11.3 million people stupid, degenerate, uncaring or unable to understand politics simply because they didn't vote the way you wanted them to is childish and crass.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Done and done....

As you said, I am all for political discourse and lively debate, but this is a bait thread and an insulting one at that.

I have to agree, opening with a broad insult is no way to go about things.

Threads like this do nothing for the site and are an insult to it's members in my opinion.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

""I'm just surprised that the Tories used the threat of Labour borrowing more money and the deficit not being cut. All this from a party that has borrowed more money in one term than Labour did in three."
This point, most valid I say.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

""I'm just surprised that the Tories used the threat of Labour borrowing more money and the deficit not being cut. All this from a party that has borrowed more money in one term than Labour did in three."
This point, most valid I say.

I think your getting debt and deficit confused.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

the natural flow of a social democracy is totalitarianism, regardless if it's repubs or dems. you need a republic, not a democracy. by that i don't mean you need a bunch of repubs. your repubs are fascists pretending to be republican and your dems are marxists pretending to be democrats, and they work together to suck the lifeblood out of people.
edit on 10-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join