It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To everyone who voted conservative

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This thread isn't going to be eloquent or even elaborate.

If you voted tory, I have a breaking news flash for you.. are you ready? Here we go.. drum roll please...

You're a stupid idiot who either doesn't care about this country, or you're too stupid to understand politics, OR, you're a rich degenerate who hates 'common' people.

Did I mention that you are stupid?

Wow.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This country is now well on the way to being fully decimated..

+31 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I don't have a dog in your fight ... If the people voted and it was fair election; welcome to democracy. In this case you were the minority. Might as well get over it

+27 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
News flash: To anyone who thinks it makes a difference which party you chose, ready for it....ignorant fool. Divide and conquer. They are simply pitting you against your countryman.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I'm just surprised that the Tories used the threat of Labour borrowing more money and the deficit not being cut. All this from a party that has borrowed more money in one term than Labour did in three.

Unfortunately, people do not do their own research and rely on the man/woman talking to them from the little box in the corner.

Whoever got in would have to borrow more money for either in the Tories case, subsidising the Rich and business and in Labour's case to subsidise the poor and business.

The deficit will not be cut, just like it hasn't over the last 5 years,but eh, what does Cameron care? He's out of here in 5 years time.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
This thread isn't going to be eloquent or even elaborate.

If you voted tory, I have a breaking news flash for you.. are you ready? Here we go.. drum roll please...

You're a stupid idiot who either doesn't care about this country, or you're too stupid to understand politics, OR, you're a rich degenerate who hates 'common' people.

Did I mention that you are stupid?

Wow.

Hey man! I just want to keep my job.

Good luck Alberta! maybe none of you know or remember what happened in B.C when we elected a 3rd party. most depressing term in modern history.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It's a sad time for this country. The media got the Prime Minister they wanted. Let's say goodbye to the NHS and hello to billions in cuts that will hit the poorest the hardest. I am better off personally under a Tory government but realise that we have to vote for the welfare of the many. We are living in a time of selfishness and greed. I, for one, will be joining the Labour Party and I don't know if it will make a difference. I refuse to stand back and let the tories further destroy this country. Rant over.

Scally

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I don't have a dog in your fight ... If the people voted and it was fair election; welcome to democracy. In this case you were the minority. Might as well get over it

Get over what? The corporate owned media outright lying, backing up the outright lies of the conservative party, tricking a lot of people into voting for them?

Yeah, I understand that politics is a rigged game. But I see this election as downright fraudulent.

We might have an illusion of democracy, but it is just that, an illusion.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I'm just surprised that the Tories used the threat of Labour borrowing more money and the deficit not being cut. All this from a party that has borrowed more money in one term than Labour did in three.

Unfortunately, people do not do their own research and rely on the man/woman talking to them from the little box in the corner.

Whoever got in would have to borrow more money for either in the Tories case, subsidising the Rich and business and in Labour's case to subsidise the poor and business.

The deficit will not be cut, just like it hasn't over the last 5 years,but eh, what does Cameron care? He's out of here in 5 years time.

THIS COMMENT.

I would star it a million times if I could.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

???????

A tenth of the country is going to vanish?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

???????

A tenth of the country is going to vanish?

You're going by the historical definition. See the modern definition of decimated.. 'kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage or part of.'

Yes, a portion of our people are going to be killed and destroyed over this. A lot of our public services are going to be destroyed and/or removed and sold to foreign interests, and domestic enemies.

Are you missing something here or are you just being annoyingly obtuse on purpose?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
News flash: To anyone who thinks it makes a difference which party you chose, ready for it....ignorant fool. Divide and conquer. They are simply pitting you against your countryman.

When poor people are evicted, and have to rely on food banks.. more so than if another party was elected, then yes, yes it does make a difference. Don't let political apathy be YOUR excuse for not caring about your fellow man.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hahahahaha. These threads crack me up!
Like it makes a difference!!

The same # whoever gets in.
The poor will stay poor and the rich will get richer.
Take your head out of your backside and WAKE UP!
Lol

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentE
hahahahaha. These threads crack me up!
Like it makes a difference!!

The same # whoever gets in.
The poor will stay poor and the rich will get richer.
Take your head out of your backside and WAKE UP!
Lol

Read my comment above yours. Then proceed to repeatedly hit yourself in the face with your keyboard. The second part isn't mandatory but it is preferable.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like what happens over here. A democrat gets elected and the republicans scream it's the end of the country. A republican gets elected, and democrats scream it's the end of the country.

It doesn't matter who gets elected in whatever country. You and I, the common folk, get screwed regardless.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

When poor people are evicted, and have to rely on food banks.. more so than if another party was elected, then yes, yes it does make a difference. Don't let political apathy be YOUR excuse for not caring about your fellow man.

You're drinking the Kool-aid. Neither give a # about you and that's the dope skinny. They have their roles to play to justify their existence in a corrupt system. You swallow it hook, line and sinker.
edit on 10-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hate to break it to you, but it honestly doesn't make a difference whether you vote for Labour or the conservatives. The economy would have still gone down the toilet if the conservatives were in control back then and we would still have gone to war in Iraq if the Tories were in power at that time as well.
Makes no difference whatsoever.

link   

It would be hard to hit myself with my keyboard when i'm using a phone.

Can't watch the video because of my phone.

But if you actually believe it would be any different with another party, you're suffering from delusions. lol

I couldn't give two #s about my 'fellow' man. I'm sick of this world, sick of working myself to death for the 1% and sick of people who think it will be any different because of a vote.

edit on 10/5/2015 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

link   
Throwing out insults because things didn't go the way you think they should is not the behaviour of a Christian.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join