It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Release Moon Footage of Alien Bases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Its always interesting

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Check out this thread from the good ol days. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Then you have to ask yourself the question, when really were the good old days?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

yea I remember that thread I was not active in it but did read it over. I also read the original thread on the image source in this thread. The last post there really got me yearning the good ol days, what with the anonymous posting and all. I just wanted to add I started reading the material linked in your sig, and really have gotten interested. I will be going through it over the next week and gain some perspective. That stuff really interests me.

And I thought I was going to see something about the movie "They Live"

Remember the longest fight in cinema history?

PUT ON THE DAMN GLASSES!!
edit on 5/9/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
They aren't aliens, we are the aliens if we are on their territory.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

this is clearly our territory, as if it were theirs and they were more advanced they woulda just kicked us off their home by now no??

This rock is ours, alien federations and death stars be damned!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This story is a remix, here is a blog from 2013 about the same story. Except there is one change I noticed with this reprint:

Hannard claims he received an image from “a source” who, in part, claimed: “China will be releasing [high resolution] images taken by the Chang’e-2 Moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the Moon’s surface.

www.starshipearththebigpicture.com...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Some glitch with quoting...this is to whoever spoke about Nixon on p1:

You are - im sorry to say - delusional. Nixon was a plastic man, with the moral backbone of a vulture. A great president you say? You know he torpedoed the peace negotiations of the vietnam war, intentionally delaying the inevitable in order to have a 'success' to show once elected. This is documented fact. I dont know what you consider great, but a man with criminal disregard for life only so that he can show himself omnipotent, in my mind deserves a lynching, not praise and an immediate presidential pardon from Ford. Oh, and he was making vast sums of money for the rest of his life, because he never was impeached but infact threw the towel into the ring just before that was inevitable. Read your history.
edit on 1052015 by MacChiavell1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

With today's technology, can't we please get sharp crisp pictures of these "moon bases?" I mean it's not like were transferring data millions of miles away. I'm sure any government who uses space probes who wanted to unequivocally prove these structures are real, they definitely have the technology to land a probe within feet of these structures and present the public with crisp sharp images.

I don't doubt if there was an actual structure on the moon, our government, China, or Russia wouldn't waste any time to fully get an up close examination of the structure. So the question is, why do they even release blurred photos? If you really want to cover up the existence of moon bases, why would you even release photos like these?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Umm Nixon was already in his second term when he resigned over Watergate. Just answering the never to be re-elected comment.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Plus I'm not sure you really got the whole Watergate story right. But that's another subject for another day .
We're in the HOAX forum now anyway.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: williamjoseph

It's even MORE likely that those are rocks and not buildings at all.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this ET stuff is really getting boring now.

Its called disinformation.

ET = Everyones Thick (to believe this)

We get HD images from ceres but not from our own moon right next to us? Which can be seen with naked eye?

If you want to see an ET watch promethius tonight and it will cure your imagination for a while.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rkingpin

Well you just mentioned a really good point right there. Why isnt NASA giving us HD images of the moon?? Its not like a regular citizen can pull it off. I say its because they are hiding something.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
a reply to: rkingpin

Well you just mentioned a really good point right there. Why isnt NASA giving us HD images of the moon?? Its not like a regular citizen can pull it off. I say its because they are hiding something.

Exactly..Thats the point and the "Proof" right there

There is no way in hell the government is going to open that door

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well I guess the Hi Res images that they do put out, are all fakes and not worth looking at.

We all know they hide the images of the moon bases, maybe if you email the boss at nasa and beg him to publish one? Might want to give him the coordinates because it's a pretty big rock. Other wise...

external image

edit on 10-5-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

there is the HD we are looking for Now where can I find more?? Their website does not exactly have a gallery for high res moon photos, and thats only one of a handful I have ever even seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join