It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members of Congress charge $2,500 to sit with them at a Taylor Swift concert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Tacky, Tacky, Tacky Non Partisan Action here. These Nimrods actually charging money for lucky citizens to sit with them and the tweens at Taylor Swift Congress. Congress, sub par an every level

melt

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Tacky, Tacky, Tacky Non Partisan Action here. These Nimrods actually charging money for lucky citizens to sit with them and the tweens at Taylor Swift Congress. Congress, sub par an every level

melt

Yeah, those congressturds are pretty slimy, but you have to admit, it's a lot easier to slip a bribe under a congressturds dress than Taylor Swift's. And at least with the congressturd, there's a 50/50 chance it will pay off LOL

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I know they would expect more, but that kind of cash should buy more than a seat next to them at a concert. I wonder what an actual "favor" would cost?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What is Congress doing at a Taylor Swift concert in the first place?

2nd.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Anyone that parts with $2500 to be near a bottom-feeder is a textbook example of a duped sheeple.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
anyone who would pay that probably wouldnt care what you or anyone else thinks.
mind your own beezwax

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

If this was a thread where the OP asked specifically for no-one to comment I might take your comment seriously.

Other than that

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
$2500 to sit nest to them?

If I'm going to fork over $2500, they best be ready to wear a French maid outfit and serve me champagne.

And, yes, I mean the guys, too.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Funny enough, member of congress already have enough money in their bank accounts so this just goes to show ya what money grubbin whores they are! How despicable they would charge money to those who put them into power, at a Taylor Swift concert! Seriously? What kind of fundraiser are they promoting here? Hopefully not for their stupid campaigns...

Fail!
edit on 10-5-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

join