It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slides Solve the mystery in 1.5 minutes (Your independent verification welcomed)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The man who loaned the mummy to the museum has now been identified as one Mr S L Palmer - see link below-

Despite yesterday raving that "rabid slide-skeptics may have even committed photo-fraud to discredit these slides" Bragalia now eats his hat and a very large slice of humble pie.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Coincidentally, I did research and write a long thread about Greer's Sirius video last year.

I didn't post that thread in the end because I think most people recognise that as mummified remains as well.

However, I did get some fun images of Greer prepared by other members of ATS so perhaps I should dust down my notes on that fiasco as well.

Again, it's probably not worth my time and effort.

I eagerly awaited that thread, in fact I sent you some images for it. I hope you resurrect it, after all he's still playing the game.

These are not flares being dropped and carried on the wind -

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: torsion
Despite yesterday raving that "rabid slide-skeptics may have even committed photo-fraud to discredit these slides" Bragalia now eats his hat and a very large slice of humble pie.

Thanks. For those that didn't see what he was saying yesterday:

"The public reveal of the infamous “Roswell Slides” last week has caused an internet uproar, the likes of which have never been seen before. And evidence is now accumulating that rabid slide-skeptics may have even committed photo-fraud to discredit these slides. They have voiced concerns that the being depicted is a child mummy in a museum and are apparently willing to do anything to make their point."

ufocon.blogspot.co.uk...

Sounds like I and others in the Roswell Slides Research Group have a good case for a claim of libel to me - particularly when coupled with his admission today that he was completely wrong.

That was one of the reasons I bothered staying up rather late last night to post the step-by-step instructions so that anyone (even him...) could independently verify our results
edit on 10-5-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Coincidentally, I did research and write a long thread about Greer's Sirius video last year.

I didn't post that thread in the end because I think most people recognise that as mummified remains as well.

I eagerly awaited that thread, in fact I sent you some images for it. I hope you resurrect it, after all he's still playing the game.

I remember your kind help with them - and still have them saved and ready to use.

Feeling a bit guilty about not posting a thread after the help I got from you and a few other members of ATS in relation to those images is about the only reason I feel slightly tempted to finish the relevant thread about Greer and the Sirius documentary. I'm just not sure whether I should be doing things that ultimately would almost certainly be more productive.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Bragalia now eats his hat and a very large slice of humble pie.

Compare to that what he said back in February.....
kevinrandle.blogspot.com.au...

There have been cries from some quarters that the slides are not authentic, or depict a mummy or even a hydrocephalic deformity. And these cries are as loud as they are incorrect.......... the being pictured in the slides is between 3.5-4.0 feet tall.............-Clear versions of the slides depict a being whose anatomy does not correspond to a human being.........-In the actual slides it is evident that the being has only four fingers. To my knowledge, mummies and hydrocephalics are not typically missing a fifth digit.........-A detail not known or revealed to anyone but those who have seen the slides is that close-ups of the being’s face show a very ‘pointed’ chin, a chin that in no way resembles a human, mummified or hydrocephalic. In fact, the facial features do not in any way match that of other known hydrocephalics or mummies..........-Mummies are desiccated. This being was obviously either recently alive before the fatal pictures were taken, or had been embalmed........

He certainly changed his tune! Then there is this

Who do they think paid for the expert analysis of the slides?

What expert analysis exactly? A expert analysis that missed the notice!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

He puts it down to "mistaken identity" which is a cheap cop out. It's a case of appalling research, tunnel vision, and denial of common sense in order to push an agenda. A credibility killer to all those involved.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
funny so many scientist here... able to rule out alien dna by a photo...
plus, to what do we want to compare this dna to? its al the same anyways terestrial and extra terestrial...
only the composition and percentages change but we are all made up of the same building blocks...
remember how little we are different from apes? and we even share alot of dna with a banana so...
forgot the percentage but i dont feel like a half banana...

the owner of this mummy (mummified body), could have this in his private collection and be totally unaware
what he himself has in his posession until further testing is done.... he might have been eager to find out
more about this mummy himself, therefore allowing other people or scientist to see and help satisfy his
curiosity.

how is anybody gonna say its fake (or real) when perhaps the owner himself doenst even realises what he has. (is he a scientist? a collector? a wealthy man who stumbled upon a strange looking embalmed body?
just saying we dont now much and based of a photo which can indeed be faked easily
theres not much we can say at this point.

the complete card is a non issue..... its the body and its dna and futures that hold the key.... not an old photograph....

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Holy Heferinies batman...

A Mummy on Mummy's day ....

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thanks Isaac and all the guys on the team for looking into this.

Since this story was first let out into the wild I didn't think there was anything in it. The how and why the pictures were supposedly of an alien just all seemed too spurious.

It's strange isn't it that the forgers of the Hitler diaries were tried and sentenced to go to prison for 3 years for their attempts to fool the public and con money out of people.

Faking history is seen as a crime but not, it seems, when it comes to Roswell.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dennisarends

I think you may have missed some of the back story. We are only discussing photographic slides which supposedly belonged to a well connected couple who were round and about the "Roswell" area during 1947. Both of whom are now deceased. The slides were found a couple of years ago and various ufologists believed (or perhaps wanted others to believe) they may show a dead alien from the Roswell crash.

The conclusion is that this photographic slide is nothing more than a mummified 2 year old boy on display in a glass cabinet in 1947 (possibly in a museum ). The label next to it confirms it.

There is nothing to directly link this picture with the "alleged" discovery of dead alien bodies on the Foster Ranch, Lincoln County, New Mexico in the summer of 1947. It was all based on speculation.

We do not know exactly where these mummified remains are or if they still exist. So even if there were still doubts about it being an alien there is no possibly way to DNA test it. All we have ever had is a photographic slide to go off.
edit on 10/5/15 by mirageman because: eta

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I noticed this 'coincidence'...the bold is my edit

The members of the Roswell Slides Research Group are

José Antonio Caravaca
Isaac Koi
Nab Lator
Lance Moody
Tim Printy
Curt Collins
Tim Hebert
Paul Kimball
Gilles Fernandez
Trained Observer
Chris Rutkowski
Roger Glassel
S. Miles Lewis

Mr Koi Esquire is also the Thread starter, No?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I noticed this 'coincidence'...the bold is my edit

Er, that's why my OP referred (several times) to my efforts as part of the relevant Group.

I hope you read my OP.

Several members of the UFO community that considered the child mummy solution to be promising, including me, formed an informal group to consider the claims being by the promoters of the big show in Mexico. One of the members of that group, Paul Kimball, created a website for us to use - called the "Roswell Slides" Research Group.

However, as I also said in the OP, the work on the deblurring was largely the work of Nab Lator - a fellow member of that informal group.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
great, i heard about this from richard dolan, someone who i had a great ammount of respect for. but if he looked at this none sense and thought "hyuck, that might be a real alien" then ive lost faith in him...
edit on 10-5-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Sounds like I and others in the Roswell Slides Research Group have a good case for a claim of libel to me - particularly when coupled with his admission today that he was completely wrong.

So at what point did this become contentious between your group and Dew's group? That's the story I want to hear now. Because you guys seem happy to reveal things, and you should, as we all should. Wasn't that the point of things? But, who refused your help on the Dew team? I was in the understanding that Dew was releasing the slides to have them reviewed by the public at large and give him feedback. I even downloaded the high resolution placard image Dew posted and used Nab Lator's "blur model kernel" to see the image placard revealed myself (I'd like way more on the deblurring custom image btw- invite Nab here to explain). You guys obviously didn't supply Adam Dew the almost certainly key "model blur kernel" image file or his posted website results would have matched yours. So please fill us in on the disconnect.
edit on 10-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thanks for the unblurred view point. I haven't looked into this one much but because of the way you present the evidence with visuals I could also see the dummy in the mummy.

Well done.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LiteraryJourney

There is a vested interest of considerable means that would very much rewrite the history of UFOs to make its actions more acceptable. It has various actors in various roles.

Overall, the goal is an active and very careful program of revisionism. Such a methodology has been witnessed in other social areas with much success. It is quite apparent on ATS that many of the supposedly "respectable" UFO threads have been spun to disregard much the early actions by this entity into the UFO story. In general that method of "spin" simply ignores historical facts which is fairly easy to so as the salient details in the early days of the UFO saga were not usually put into (and. thus, available) in standard media.

They know that they cannot win their goal by simply total denial of the topic as being valid. They know that eventually the truth must appear and they are preparing the way they want it to be accepted with the least amount of blame on their shoulders. Staunch skeptics such as James Oburg are not the true enemies to "ufology." On ATS we continually find UFO threads by individuals that appear to be relevant and done by reasonable minds yet they simply ignore the historical evidence of early efforts by government and science to not do their respective jobs. Is it that these thread makers failed to have the old histories at hand, a laziness of research, or an an aspect of an incremental, careful planned to spin away from the true historical facts that reveal a long and deliberate deceptions by government and its hand-maiden, science.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So i also agree that it is indeed a mummified body.

But, does this have any connection to the so called 'alien' miniature body in the Stephen Greer doc 'sirius'? If i remember correctly, their claim wasnt an alien origin, but rather a species of human that has been forgotten over time.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
But, does this have any connection to the so called 'alien' miniature body in the Stephen Greer doc 'sirius'?

There are some indirect connections, but nothing directly relevant to the Roswell Slides.

I'll think about posting my notes on the Sirius humanoid, but it would involve a bit of work by me to get those notes into a shape that I'd be happy putting online.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi,
thanks to Oncle Dom (Dominique Caudron) that pointed out the double exposure above the first line, we all can do a verification in just a few seconds (no debluring needed).
Thanks to double exposure, the end of the deblured text "of two year old boy" is already readable on the original provided by Slidebox media (above the first line):

Congratulation to Nab Lator for the great work!

PS: great thread Isaac!

edit on MaySunday078 by Fl078 because: (no reason given)

edit on MaySunday078 by Fl078 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
the " captain obvious " solution to this =

find independant images of the museum exhibit in question - or testimony from the museum that owns it .

that is 'case closed'

As usual, great work, Brother Koi.

Thank you for all you do.
edit on 10/5/2015 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join