It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slides Solve the mystery in 1.5 minutes (Your independent verification welcomed)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I really like Richard Dolan. He has delivered some great research to UFOlogy, and is a very gifted speaker and author. He just got caught up in this without giving it the proper scrutiny, which is unlike him, but it is what it is. People that work at this level want so much for something to be evidence, that sometimes they just overlook things that at the time seemed not so important.

Well it is important, and the detailed research by the OP and others produced a hell of a debunk, and they deserve credit for it indeed. Dolan will be fine, lesson learned again, but certainly that much more wary.. They know the risks they take when they buy into something.
edit on 27-5-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I believe this is not a mummy nor a human. I saw the videos that Maussan presented along with other scientists.. and for Maussan to present this, it took him some years for him to gather all the evidence together and also prove that this is a real photo. Let's not forget that this is a photo from 1947-1949, during this time people had no idea of little gray men. In the second part of the video there are some doctors that show the anatomy of this being, along with the differences between a human and it. They also show how this can not be a mummy. I don't believe this is a fake.
edit on 28-5-2015 by Morning_shadow because: Forgot to add few words.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Morning_shadow

I believe this is not a mummy nor a human. I saw the videos that Maussan presented along with other scientists.. and for Maussan to present this, it took him some years for him to gather all the evidence together and also prove that this is a real photo.

No one said it isn't a real photo. It took him some years to gather the evidence and despite being dubbed the "Roswell" slides there is absolutely zilch to even link the slides to Roswell the town never mind any alleged alien crash. It even looks like a museum exhibit and this thread has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that the museum was almost certainly the Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum.

Let's not forget that this is a photo from 1947-1949, during this time people had no idea of little gray men. In the second part of the video there are some doctors that show the anatomy of this being, along with the differences between a human and it. They also show how this can not be a mummy. I don't believe this is a fake

I do believe it was confirmed that the slide stock was from around 1947.

So what are you saying next?

Aliens really crashed at Roswell.

Wouldn't you think that if the Roswell crash really happened and alien bodies were recovered that they would have been kept in a secure facility and probably still be there to this day?

So what you are implying is that despite being a potential bio-hazard the military decided to hide them in plain sight, in a museum passing them off as a 2 year old mummified child instead?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Actually.. there are many links that show that the lady who owned the photos worked around the Roswell area and was friends with the president at the time who also happens to be in the other photos.

And for your other question.. This body is in a glass case, so it is covered from people. It doesn't look like a body of a 2 year old at all..

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The weight of evidence here is not with the slide being an alien body taken by a woman who hung around Roswell and knew the President.

But Journey say it better than me.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hello, Jaime.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The second part of Maussan's presentation shows this "mummy" in a 3D form. With skin added on it.. If it had been a human boy, then it is missing quite some bones. There are also many differences between this being and a human. For example the scientists say that it doesn't have elbows, and its hips are too small to even reproduce..etc. I hear soon there will be a video with a better english translation, as the original was not too good.

Some additions: This being doesn't have kneecaps. Doesn't have pubic bones. Doesn't have mammary glands. Has 3 fingers on each hand. It is missing wrists...etc.
edit on 28-5-2015 by Morning_shadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Last I checked, unless you're a seahorse, males don't bear children.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No it looks like a mummified human being in a museum.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kojiro

Yes, males don't... but the size of its hips are way smaller than the width of its head.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Irrelevant and pseudo science. The body is obviously in a state of decay.

Aliens or Mummies?

Coming Soon - Roswell Slides the Soundtrack

edit on 28/5/15 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You forgot this one......

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Why have to try to make it seem like a fake? You haven't even heard of a good translation of the presentation of this being. I don't see the reason why doctors and scientists would be coming out to this presentation and saying the differences between this being and a child. Wasting their time much? And doctors know better what a decaying "mummy" would look like?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I have to question the credibility of a "doctor" who makes an examination of a body pictured in a photograph. Sounds like a quack to me.

In any case, the deblurring pretty thoroughly showed that this was a mummy in a museum. You can test it yourself with Smart DeBlur too by just following the steps in this thread. But, let me guess, you probably have some delusional conspiracy theory in mind to rationalize your fantasy worldview.

Ah, isn't willful ignorance cute?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Give it up already. The longer you refuse to accept the fact that this is just a mummified human, the more foolish you look.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Surely the museum had promotional or some better images of it? There has to be better images.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

This has been a long thread, but if you read it all you'd likely agree it was displayed at the Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum and not from some remote lab. I'd sooner believe there was a tiny chance it was an alien that was mummified back long ago by the Aztecs rather than a Roswell alien. I think any recovered alien would have been better preserved and enclosed to protect humans from potential disease. I'm no mummy expert but I would think the child mummy could be distorted like this due to decay, so as to look unusual.

I'm not all that bothered that the slides were put out there for review since we should looking at any potential piece of evidence no matter how slim it may be. I'm encouraged the open source community solved this and If all sides work together we can advance the search and rule out material faster.
edit on 28-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: 4

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So the child mummy was planted to discredit these authentic photos of alien bodies?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

No. The pictures were of a child mummy all along, and a bunch of charlatans tried passing it off as an alien.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join