It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cringe Moment: "Look who is leaving, all the black people."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Since joining ATS the single biggest surprise has been witnessing the amount of racism that some members possess, and what lengths they go to, to justify it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Somebody in that position should really know better.

Seriously - she was representing that school as an organization when she got up there. Did she REALLY not think before she spoke?

We all do make mistakes but this one will definitely tarnish her career. She deserves it too from what I can tell - at least she seems genuinely remorseful. But she still screwed up and deserves to lose her job and the blowback by everyone really isn't surprising.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That darn Satan.

Georgia principal blames Satan for racist graduation rant as son blames ’n******s’ in Facebook tirade

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Priceless.
From what I could see the majority of the audience were of African descent.
It is Georgia.
That was so stupid it was funny.
I'd bet a dollar she was drunk.
Was that Pam from 'Archer?'

Sometimes one of us goes rouge and Lana has a hard time tracking them down before they do something stupid.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I do not paint anyone with the same brush so do not be sad
I believe that no-one is the same and all things in this existence are unique. I would never judge an Individual based on race, but may have a few stereotypes towards a race in general. My earlier response acknowledge the disadvantage that non-whites can have, but some also have advantage in other areas, such as scholarships, and easier schools. I do not like any favoritism, some police academies make tests easier for minorities, in the name of equality, but this is blatant discrimination. is that fair?

"That is pure BS. My life is the way it is because of me. No one helped and have had doors closed due to my race, yet I still succeeded despite those barriers. "

I agree, so people should not claim whites succeed because of their race either. I think all things have their balance, For all the bad there is equal good. I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but a little hardship develops character. And really, just being born in America we are all basically one percenters as compared to the world, we all have it too good.

As for the video, is it racist?
Maybe a little
Is there truth to what she says?
Maybe a little

Also the ones staying sit do not matter because the ones being discourteous were all black still, if there were at least a few whites mixed in then this girl was being racist.

Either way we just need to all come togather, and race won't matter.

I got the herb if you got the peace pipe?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join