It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Hussein Obama Appreciation Thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE since bush has gone your not seen as a laughing stock in the UK and Europe, but yeah with bush the dumbo you definitely were a laughing stock.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Imam Ali Ibn Abi-Talib (the prophet’s cousin and son-in-law) prophesied that at the End of Times and just before the return of the Mahdi, the Ultimate Saviour, a “tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West.” Commanding “the strongest army on earth,” the new ruler in the West will carry “a clear sign” from the third imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali. The tradition concludes: “Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us. The tradition comes from Bahar al-Anvar (meaning Oceans of Light) by Mullah Majlisi, a magnum opus in 132 volumes and the basis of modern Shiite Islam. In a curious coincidence Obama’s first and second names—Barack Hussein—mean “the blessing of Hussein” in Arabic and Persian. His family name, Obama, written in the Persian alphabet, reads O Ba Ma, which means “he is with us,” the magic formula in Majlisi’s tradition. Mystical reasons aside, the Khomeinist establishment sees Obama’s rise as another sign of the West’s decline and the triumph of Islam. Obama’s promise to seek unconditional talks with the Islamic Republic is cited as a sign that the US is ready to admit defeat
You should also like "Tsunami Prophecy" by Dr Patricia Green. There are many others too like "The Obama Doll Prophecy" of Rebecca Stirling.. Also, Joe Brandt saw a Vision in 1937 of The Big One and a newspaper photo of the POTUS; he had Big Ears. Americans were warned about this historic madman.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

I appreciate all the joy and pain he has brought. It is like sitting through a good movie, sometimes I cry, sometimes I get angry, but I can always count on Obama to provide a good laugh at his own expense. He also has shown that homosexuals can do anything they set their mind too, even becoming President. Actually he has shown that any half-bit moron can be President given the right time, place, and sponsors. Obama has also taught that what matters is not race, but the black race. #onlyblacklifesmatter. He and Michelle have shown me that pretending to act can be as effective as actually doing something, remember #bringbackourgirls? Michelle could have bought them all if she really cared, but it was easier to hold up a sign for a photo op, now the girls have been long sold off. But pretending to care is the same as caring in ObamAmerica, thanks Obama. I will remember your years fondly!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree it is all to divide and conquer. I used to have a gay friend in school, and never felt disgusted with gays. But after years of getting their agendas shoved down my throat through the media, I start to get irritated, and bitter towards gays in general. Really I am against gay marriage(Ok with them having rights, but not adopting), but I would be happy to have gay marriage over the government corruption any day. I believe Americans could find common ground on most issues if politicians, the media, etc were not dividing us through race, wealth, sex, religion, politics, and any other way they can. We should focus on things we can agree on.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
More false flags but less deaths from those false flags than under Bush!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
well he did increase the debt more than any other president. that has to count right?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Yes and it's a really good thing too if you are a member of the banking elite that are profiting from the interest payments.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Will appreciate "O" when he and his family are in our rear view mirror!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'll play.

He normalized relations with Cuba. That was really good. That will be really good.

He steered us out of one of the biggest depressions ever. He didn't cause it. The economy has improved dramatically under his watch.

He ended the war in Iraq. That was good. If you know any of the wounded soldiers that were over there, you would not want us in another war for oil. This was very good.

He repealed don't ask don't tell, didn't he? Now homosexuals can serve openly in the military. That was really good.

He helped topple Moammar Gaddafi. You think what's there is worse. But this is the guy that blew up the airplane with hundreds on board over lockerbie scotland. What's worse than that?

Passed universal healthcare, which appears to be a big success? If you google or research, you'll see what I mean. Most everyone saying it's bad is a propaganda tool of the right, but most reasonalbe research is showing that its doing really well. More people have insurance than ever.

There's been a few things. He hasn't been all bad. In hindsight, we'll see that he was an above average president. The congress though will be viewed differently , that's for democrats and republicans in congress.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Don't you know more people aren't working then ever before ?!?!
These highscoolers ans retired folks can't get jobs!
Thanks obama.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Despite being POTUS while the DEA conducted more drug raids than ever before (even compared to Bush), I have to commend him for his frank comments regarding marijuana use being no worse than alcohol. Eric Holder also paved the way for state legalization of recreational marijuana. That's about the only good thing I've got to say about his tenure ..

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Why would a BO supporter call what he and the Fed referred to as a "recession" as a depression I would ask? In fact BO steered us from a recession into a depression that is going to last until the inevitable collapse. The statistics are blatantly distorted and fabricated to hide facts like the BLS counting a person who works (3) part time jobs as being (3) working people or NOT counting those who dropped out of the workforce as being unemployed. Oh yeah, what about the two trillion dollar reduction in the American payroll totals since 2008? Read if you will:

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

In my rural West NJ Township a lot of Wall Streeter middle managers have lived for a couple of decades. One friend was a Goldman Sachs fund manager with a 6 digit income until he was sacked in '08 which sent his packing for a new low paying job at Home Depot. Unfortunately they canned him too recently and they are now paying their bills with a home equity loan until it runs out and they will sell and do who knows what, if indeed they CAN sell. They will probably just walk away as many are doing in increasing numbers here. I myself went from making $82k to $41k and now all I can get is 20 hours a week for $15k a year. It is only by the grace of God that I was able to pare down to actually survive on the "new" American wage.

And don't eve go there with Obamacare, because the only ones that can afford it are hose that were on Medicaid before. Everyone else is now paying double for the "privilege" of being able to carry a plastic card in their wallet not to even go into what they don't actually get in coverage. Ah but sex change operation are at least covered so all is well, right?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
He got Bin Laden.

According to him and his lackeys. CBS reported the Bin Laden dead in September 2001 from kidney failure. But never let that get in the way of the truth they want you to believe..

His greatest accomplishment IMO is almost making Jimmy Carter look good as a sitting president and not using cigars in a weird creative way with an intern... Beside, I think Michel could take him down if it were a one on one match.

I would not want to play golf with him (unless it was for big bucks and then I would want a ref watching at all times)....A pocket full of green backs for my worthy cause would certainly be my goal.. Very little talk on my part for I kinda lost faith in anything the man might say after, you can keep your etc etc you have my word on it..

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I am always amused at the fact that they offered absolutely NO evidence, no "proof" as the 911 Story believers always scream for, and that given the opportunity to capture, water board and put the guy on trial, they chose to secretly "eliminate", (more like silence him if they did get him at all), him instead. Talk about a double standard.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

Why would a BO supporter call what he and the Fed referred to as a "recession" as a depression I would ask? In fact BO steered us from a recession into a depression that is going to last until the inevitable collapse. The statistics are blatantly distorted and fabricated to hide facts like the BLS counting a person who works (3) part time jobs as being (3) working people or NOT counting those who dropped out of the workforce as being unemployed. Oh yeah, what about the two trillion dollar reduction in the American payroll totals since 2008? Read if you will:

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

In my rural West NJ Township a lot of Wall Streeter middle managers have lived for a couple of decades. One friend was a Goldman Sachs fund manager with a 6 digit income until he was sacked in '08 which sent his packing for a new low paying job at Home Depot. Unfortunately they canned him too recently and they are now paying their bills with a home equity loan until it runs out and they will sell and do who knows what, if indeed they CAN sell. They will probably just walk away as many are doing in increasing numbers here. I myself went from making $82k to $41k and now all I can get is 20 hours a week for $15k a year. It is only by the grace of God that I was able to pare down to actually survive on the "new" American wage.

And don't eve go there with Obamacare, because the only ones that can afford it are hose that were on Medicaid before. Everyone else is now paying double for the "privilege" of being able to carry a plastic card in their wallet not to even go into what they don't actually get in coverage. Ah but sex change operation are at least covered so all is well, right?

Not true. the POTUS didn't steer us into a depression. In fact, I own a small business in a below average income area and I'm doing well. People have money to spend on my services...I have insurance. About the same cost as before the affordable care act and my wife makes more money now then she did 8 years ago. We're doing pretty good. So is the country overall.

Oh and not really a "BO Supporter" ..whatever that is. Just letting you guys know that the truth is much different than the talk radio spin you've been brainwashed with.
edit on 14-5-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Even though I have no use for the current clown in the White House I would not ever blame the current Depression on him, it is the result of the greedy business masters who pay and own ALL politicians. You have a business that is doing well now, very good for you, and I mean that. During the first Depression my grandfather hustled hard and made a lot of money. Depressions do not mean that EVERYBODY goes broke, some thrive, but the majority flounder and I know that right now there are way too many that are treading water desperately. It may just lead to a new service economy paradigm where home ownership becomes a thing of the past but people still spend plenty on cars and entertainment, but I think it will be worse than that. Still you say you do well and that is good, keep it up!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

Even though I have no use for the current clown in the White House I would not ever blame the current Depression on him, it is the result of the greedy business masters who pay and own ALL politicians. You have a business that is doing well now, very good for you, and I mean that. During the first Depression my grandfather hustled hard and made a lot of money. Depressions do not mean that EVERYBODY goes broke, some thrive, but the majority flounder and I know that right now there are way too many that are treading water desperately. It may just lead to a new service economy paradigm where home ownership becomes a thing of the past but people still spend plenty on cars and entertainment, but I think it will be worse than that. Still you say you do well and that is good, keep it up!

I worry that everyone who's blaming Obama for everything going on and thinking he's ruining the country, will blindly vote for any republican that comes along...thinking Jeb Bush here. Hopefully not.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I worry that everyone who's blaming Obama for everything going on and thinking he's ruining the country, will blindly vote for any republican that comes along...thinking Jeb Bush here. Hopefully not.

Don't worry about which sellout occupies the office next because, at least from what I have seen starting with LBJ, they have all been destroying America little at a time, each in his own demented way. I cannot understand how people do not have a problem with presidents handing down the job to their children or maybe next, wives if in fact the people have anything to say about it anyway. To me it is an in-your-face, we rule not you statement and America appears to simply turn around, bend over, and accept the fact that the only part of the system we have become is the ones who do the work.
edit on 15-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Spelling

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
He is very consistandt ,never wavering from his quixotic path.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

GOD no.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join