It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Hussein Obama Appreciation Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

He got members of the African-American community to go from thinking he was the Messiah to realizing he is the devil.
Some white people also suffered the same anguish.
Something worth noting about his tenure.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
After six years of hearing nothing but complaints about the current resident of the White House I feel that it is high time we put down our petty differences and prejudices and give this man credit for what he has accomplished!

Ok, I got nothing.....

Wow what a brilliant.....waste of my time and yours. What's the freakin point of this thread dude?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberSonic

Not only is that true but it is encouraging that so many are seeing through the lie that is our government regardless of what color the wrapping paper is on the box of garbage we are offered. Just like they say about true beauty, quality is on the inside. Unfortunately for us all of our ruling class are uglier on the inside than they are on the outside, even Diane Feinstein as hard to believe as that may sound...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The point is that this is a good time to have a discussion on why it is an epic fail to put someone into elected office based on the color of it's skin, before we make another big mistake and replace him based on what is or is not hanging between their legs. Or who their father was either. If Jeb or Hillary are elected in 2016 it will be my proof that WE do not make the bad choice, they are made for us.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Well said. So what do you think the odds are than the next clown (no offense to real clowns), will do exactly the same thing besides 100%?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

No all you want to do is bash. There's no constructive criticism contained here no matter what you think. It's pure garbage .

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Oh and Hillary Is My Choice. Not theirs. Your comment is just further proof that this thread is just worthless democrat bashing not just Obama bashing.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I wish there WERE a way to be constructive and NOT just bash. The system and ALL of it's participants are corrupt and collapse is the only way it will all end. I bashed and continue to Bash the previous scum and have given up hope that ANY leader of character can be had because the machine is shot.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

After six years of hearing nothing but complaints about the current resident of the White House I feel that it is high time we put down our petty differences and prejudices and give this man credit for what he has accomplished!

Ok, I got nothing.....

Wow what a brilliant.....waste of my time and yours. What's the freakin point of this thread dude?

The only point to this is that there is no point it's just a thread for the Obama haters to come and vent. Here is a list of all of his accomplishments so far 291 of them.
A List of 291 Accomplishments by President Obama so far… With Citations

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No all you want to do is bash. There's no constructive criticism contained here no matter what you think. It's pure garbage .

So in spirit of the thread, do you have some accomplishments your messiah has slated or.. you just gonna be mad because people are "bashing" obama. It's more like pointing out the cold hard facts really.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Ok, I got nothing.....

The only point to this is that there is no point it's just a thread for the Obama haters to come and vent. Here is a list of all of his accomplishments so far 291 of them.

I'm interested to see if you can find some follow up news on those accomplishments.. like as in, how many of them actually happened, and how many were just PR stunts? Since there are supposedly 291 of them, if you could just point out the most important ones, I'd appreciate it.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

i agree with you a million percent. most people only see the small picture.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
He raised total U.S. Debt to $18+ Trillion ($20+Trillion by the time he FINALLY leaves orifice)...more than ALL debt accumulated under ALL previous U.S Presidents combined!
Thanks Obama...and our children thank you as well.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Ok, I got nothing.....

Add all of those 291 'accomplishments' together and we have our country as it today.
Weird that it seems to be worse instead of better.
People can try blowing smoke up my ass about how great our economy is right now, but I am tired of it.
Race relations.... he has improved those?
Things are better in the Middle East?
We get along better with Russia now?
Enough BS.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
He's helped improve Americas standing in the world it was left in tatters after Bush.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't think anyone has been able to bring the country together in mass dislike/hatred towards a single person before.....

Republicans and democrats alike, all join hands against him and his policies.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
He's helped improve Americas standing in the world it was left in tatters after Bush.

Yeah, he's improved America's standing in the world...by bringing it to it's knees.

Nobody in the world trusts or respects this idiot.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ya it is on its knees alright, cause it was laying down when Bush left.

I think you are 100% wrong that no one in this world trust or respects him.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT there's a lot of respect for him in the UK and the majority of Europe

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I stopped reading at returned the executive branch to fiscal responsibility...

By chance do you have a source that supports this without referring to the other side as cry babies?

If you do I'll keep reading otherwise it's another piece of propaganda.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join