It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Attempted Dictatorship? ... ( federal reserve )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

[Texas] Bill H.B. 2346 would grant commissioned officers of the Federal Reserve some of the powers given to sworn peace officers – including powers of arrest, search and seizure – in matters taking place on Federal Reserve property or, more broadly, in matters related to the Fed.

And that’s where the power could go unchecked. The extent of the influence and “business” of the Fed in the nation’s economy is far-reaching, if not all encompassing, indeed.

(h) A commissioned law enforcement officer of a Federal Reserve bank is not a peace officer under the laws of this state but has the powers of arrest, search, and seizure as to any felony or misdemeanor offense committed under the laws of this state:

(2) while the officer is protecting:

(B) operations conducted by or on behalf of a Federal Reserve bank or the board of governors

Texas Legislators:
Attempt to Give Federal Reserve Guards Arrest Powers

-
SUSPICIOUS-OBSERVATIONS

1. Don't-Be-Late ... on your Real-Property-Notes/Loans.

2. Beware-of ... False-Claims?

-
OPINION:

Texas Bill H.B. 2346 Will Pass Like ... Pigs-Fly.

( f.y.i. ... pigs don't fly )

edit on 9-5-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Banker law enforcement? No thanks

Odd move for Texas? Need to read more on this

Thanks sir for the thread

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

The Houses meet once every two years. Most HB's don't even make it to vote as the body only has (off my hip) less than 4 months to conclude all business unless requested for a longer period by the Lt. Gov (under special reasons) or Gov.

Houston, Dallas and to a lessor San Antonio, have huge Federal Resv. locations.

I read the caveats as:

(1) when the offense is committed on the premises,
grounds, or property of a Federal Reserve bank or the Federal
Reserve System; or
(2) while the officer is protecting:
(A) the personnel of a Federal Reserve bank or of
the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, including
members of the board; or
(B) operations conducted by or on behalf of a
Federal Reserve bank or the board of governors.

Link to HB

Truthfully, I do not see the harm. I have been to the depository in HOuston a few times, it is all handled by private or State/local police. I see no reason the Fed's can't flip the bill

MG

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

(B) operations conducted by or on behalf of a Federal Reserve bank or the board of governors.

-
I sure hope the "Federal Reserve bank" dosen't have any "operations" on any of your private-property(s).

Remember, you said: ... "I do not see the harm."

-
( however/regardless ... I, FarleyWayne, do see the harm )

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

So this :"(B) operations conducted by or on behalf of a Federal Reserve bank or the board of governors. " doesn't raise alarm bells for you??

The key word in that sentence being "operations"......therein lies the biggest caveat of all. One has to have a poverty of imagination and a narrow range of understanding regarding the Fed and the crimes it commits on a daily basis (re:monetary manipulation based on lies, among other things) to not feel uneasy that these sociopathic money-mad dipwads can have their very own police force with the powers of search and seizure, and detention and arrest, which can go beyond their banks into people's homes, among other places.

Why do they need this in the first place? They have their own private guards on their properties. To grant them any more powers, any more leniency, or any more force than they already have wrested away from the American people can only spell trouble.

The fact that our beloved congress (sarcasm alert) has taken away taxpayer protection from their reckless derivatives losses in the billions last November, and now giving them power to send out goons, makes my blood run cold.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

[Texas] Bill H.B. 2346 would grant commissioned targets....

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Do we read the laws or just the snips?

(h) A commissioned law enforcement officer of a Federal
Reserve bank is not a peace officer under the laws of this state but
has the powers of arrest, search, and seizure as to any felony or
misdemeanor offense committed under the laws of this state:

Link

Just as many Federal organizations...this place them under the power of the State. Not exactly "Dictatorship"

MG

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Interested to see if other States bring bills like this. It kind of makes me think they may be preparing for economic collapse and people going off at the banks. I understand the Federal Reserve is a bank for banks, but they are still the ire of many people here in the US. They haven't needed these powers for the last 80+ years or so, so why now?

edit on 9/5/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"Do we read the laws or just the snips?

(h) A commissioned law enforcement officer of a Federal
Reserve bank is not a peace officer under the laws of this state but
has the powers of arrest, search, and seizure as to any felony or
misdemeanor offense committed under the laws of this state:"

Do we know that the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE CORPORATION, and not part of the Federal Government? You put the snips out there as proof that there was nothing to fear, I took a snip and made an example of it. As per your own quote from the above law, the only difference between a peace officer and a fed officer is....NOTHING.

edit on 9-5-2015 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2015 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Interested to see if other States bring bills like this. It kind of makes me think they may be preparing for economic collapse and people going off at the banks. I understand the Federal Reserve is a bank for banks, but they are still the ire of many people here in the US. They haven't needed these powers for the last 80+ years or so, so why now?

As for MY Original-Post: I would haven't cared a split-hair over Texas passing H.B. 2346 had it not been for section "(2)(B)". That's the part that will generate some Texan-phone-calls next week.

OTHERWISE (or back to your post):

Everyone is pulling their hair out trying to figure out the new sur-reality BUT I COULD speculate several-observations.

6,000 businesses closings is somewhat confusing unless the Chinese are refusing USDollars (i.e. too many QEs) and these stores are unable to have the necessary-stock to remain viable.

133 Canadian Target-Stores were closed down too ... I believed from lack-o-economy ( or could it be a lack of goods? ).

How many folks are partially or totally dependent upon Government-Support(s) (Federal and States). I believe the number is so high that the FED is being asked to Do-More-QE (therefore making the USDollar less valuable).

I sure don't know the exact-results ... BUT IF the Federal-Govt-Spigot were to stop running ???

Well, I'm not one to start any fictional-propaganda so ... I dare not say.

( i.e. i'm not an insider to know and so far, it's all just speculation )

edit on 9-5-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It seems to me that anything involving a Federal Reserve note would be used to justify this nonsense.
As if they didn't have enough power already for Pete's sake.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I'm confused.

Are they actually going to be out on the beat, making arrests themselves?

Or using private mercenaries, that swore no oath besides their allegiance to dollar signs?

Ok, not confused, just angry
edit on 10-5-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

...the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] . . . will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered...

Just another drop in the bucket.
The banks will ruin us all.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I agree whole-heartedly!
A more logical/fair thing to do would be to grant 'We The People' said rights over the Fed!

top topics

join