It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado dropped from multi-state Jade Helm 15 special forces exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - The Army says Colorado has been dropped from a multi-state special forces training exercise because the unit that was designated to participate won't be available.

Mark Lastoria, Director of Public Affairs, US Army Special Operations Command, told 7NEWS last month that the military unit that was going to participate was no longer available, therefore no troops would be operating in Colorado.

Some people in Texas, which will be included in the Jade Helm exercise, have questioned whether the exercise was a plan to confiscate guns or implement martial law. The Pentagon has denied any sinister intentions.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

It is not stated where the Military Unit will be instead, but I find this very interesting. Will they be assigned to another state? Overseas? Nothing is stated.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Nothing will be stated.

If the unit is unavailable it means they are being deployed.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Nothing will be stated.

If the unit is unavailable it means they are being deployed.

I kind of figured that... Deployed to where? I ask...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Its an SF unit man. Those details will never be revealed to the public.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Uhm........it is a covert infiltration op...........'nope, we won't be there'. Ooops....you got us.

Edit-remember one of the PR guy's quotes, 'if you see our guys, we are doing something wrong' ..?
edit on 9-5-2015 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Its an SF unit man. Those details will never be revealed to the public.

Well. I guess martial law worries for Colorado in the near future can be forgotten, LoL.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The best way to get intel on any military unit is to find the support group they have set up for the families and wives...etc...When I was deployed they knew we were on threatcon delta before we did...no joke. Befriend one of them groups and you'll know it all haha.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

FRG groups in SF units have far better OPSEC practices than most other units.

My FRG group has a habit of posting everything we do on facebook and yet the command hasn't bothered to call them out on it.
edit on pSat, 09 May 2015 13:17:57 -050020159America/Chicago2015-05-09T13:17:57-05:0031vx5 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I have one suspicion where they might be deploying.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Honestly the first confirmation the public received about the invasion of Iraq. Came from a caller on the Rush Limbaugh show . He stated he was a purchasing agent for a company that makes Porta potty's and that the army had just placed the order for 1 million of them and that shipping was arranged to the Middle East.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

because the unit that was designated to participate won't be available.

Did you not get the memo? - After lugging NORADS gear back into the mountain they all suffered major back injuries and are currently subject to the new "laws" that Colorado enacted.

You know the drill - puff, puff, give.

"won't be available"

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's so morbidly funny watching you guys trying to figure out what jade helm is all about. It's not martial law but it is in preparation for an event that will change the world. The research has been done and government prep is well beyond initial phase. Personally, I couldn't comprehend how more individuals haven't stumbled upon the truth but now I know not everyone was supposed to. No religious influence here, just facts associated with 15 years of government experience (vague for reasons). To the ones it will affect, I'm sorry they didn't let you know. I wish your families the best.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

You are so right man....seriously that is exactly where that stuff comes from. This is why they have open source intel agents...almost like everyone on this site. They literally just read info and put it all together.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naabaahii
It's so morbidly funny watching you guys trying to figure out what jade helm is all about. It's not martial law but it is in preparation for an event that will change the world. The research has been done and government prep is well beyond initial phase. Personally, I couldn't comprehend how more individuals haven't stumbled upon the truth but now I know not everyone was supposed to. No religious influence here, just facts associated with 15 years of government experience (vague for reasons). To the ones it will affect, I'm sorry they didn't let you know. I wish your families the best.

Please enlighten me... I'll be glad to listen.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

You are so cool brah

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The biggest Confirmation from the government that comes out. Is when the civilian reserve fleet is activated. But normally before then there is all kinds of information out there to be picked up for anyone that looks.

One of the things I've found odd on threads like this. Is how very few of the people that consider theirselves experts even know what the civilian air reserve fleet is.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917

Well. I guess martial law worries for Colorado in the near future can be forgotten, LoL.

Special Forces would be deployed without leaking the memo if they were deploying in secret.. There are a couple of other scenarios like maybe they are only warning a select few they wouldn't mind being able to hang around. I am speaking of the leak.

In any case special forces guys.. If they have a Mission down there besides training.. It's something worse than Martial Law.. Martial Law is carried out by Large Scale Uniformed Units... Special Forces would be more useful in starting up mini militias or riots.. OR embedding in the population in order to be something of an invasion stall..

If I was in their shoes it would weigh too heavy on me and I would spill some beans.. Good thing I don't know anything..

I'm.. I've seen enough weird hints to know that mapping timelines (seeing the future) is possible with enough computing power. or psychic power or some strange technology I don't know what it is.. Just last night someone was asked a question about Iran and them aquiring Nuclear weapons.. He sort of answers they don't get them "in this dimension." Him and Charlie Rose sort of have a mild chuckle and a move on with the conversation.. This science type guy couldn't or didn't want to make an inaccurate statement.. I have the same issue with lying.

I wonder what the people know? I wonder if they can hold on to their humanity?
Like Kennedy said. What good is ensuring our Nation's survival, if our values do not survive with it?
edit on 9-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join