It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Man Raped by Three Women - South Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This man went through an horrible experience that I'm sure no ATS male member would like to have.

According to police the incident happened at about 8am yesterday morning (05/05/15) in an open field near Khuzwayo Street in KwaZakhele.
It is alleged that three females were driving in a black BMW when they stopped the victim and asked him for directions to New Brighton. One of the suspects then pointed a firearm at the man and forced him into the car.

The suspects then allegedly drove off with the man, forced him to drink something from a bottle and raped him in turns. They took his semen and put it in a cooler box.

www.heraldlive.co.za...
edit on 9-5-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

"This man went through an horrible experience that I'm sure no ATS male member would like to have....., yeah right."

Let's turn this around, woman kidnapped on street is forced to have sex with three men at gunpoint and made to drink suspicious liquid. Still funny?

I don't get your comment? Are you trying to say that this is something people want to have happen?

I'm a man in a stable relationship with a woman I love deeply, and if this happened to me I would be absolutely mortified! This is a criminal act that should be treated just as severely as a woman being raped. This man now has to live with this. He will probably replay this in his head as the ultimate form of emasculation, something that's serious indeed. Don't forget they had a firearm too and probably threatened him with it the whole time.

Does anyone know what he drank? Why he was forced to drink it. They could now blackmail him too with his semen, maybe send it to his wife and continue to torture him.

I'm sorry but you making light of this in your comment makes this even more uncomfortable for me to read. Please ammend it.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Men can be raped. Just because they physically respond in a certain way doesn't mean it was consensual. This is true of sexual abuse/rape involving both genders but you see jokes made of it more when men are the victims.

Tired of jokes of this nature. Especially when it involves sexual abuse of boys around the age of 10 and up. Still has long term psychological effects(especially in young men in regard to future relationships and sexual development). Being forced to have sex with someone you don't want is not something that is an acceptable situation regardless of how the body responds.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Rape is forced sex. Without consent or with consent through threat of violence. Gender is not a factor of rape. It's not humorous when it happens to anyone. It's not humorous just because it's atypical.
edit on 5/9/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yeah not sure how rape is funny?
You need to grow up OP.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I don't get your comment? Are you trying to say that this is something people want to have happen?

Yeah. Some people could consider him a lucky guy. Be realistic, this is our society today. Don't tell me you are one of those fellows hiding in a church.

I think the guy is selling his story well, he's considering himself lucky now.

For an exclusive interview with the man get your copy of The Herald tomorrow.

(Same source).

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah, I guess he's assuming that since the victim is a guy and the perpetrators are females, should be fun and hot. I mean guys are brainless monkeys and any form of sex offered to them should be good. Right OP? That's how you see male as a gender?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Still pretending it happens to you?

You might leave with a crushed pelvis and concussion from that encounter. All jokes aside, I would not want to be raped as a man. Who knows how hygienic they are and if you'll make it out alive. There are a lot more variables involved than just having sex.

edit on 9-5-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I edited the post since I saw first comments. But I think they guy is not telling all the story.
edit on 9-5-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Why edit it man... you think how you think, be honest.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

You might leave with a crushed pelvis and concussion from that encounter. All jokes aside, I would not want to be raped as a man. Who knows how hygienic they are and if you'll make it out alive. If a women has to resort to rape, she's probably not getting it very easily the right way.

Haha....nice chicks

I wouldn't like it neither, good point you made about hygiene. I think the story is BS. He said the collected the "samples" in a cooler. Oh, come on. Then he made an exclusive interview.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's a strange business when roles are reversed.

A couple of weeks ago we were discussing a man we know who was looking at going to prison for 10 years plus. He is not well liked by most that know him.

Two female friends started saying that he should not want to drop the soap in the shower, smuggle in some lube ect and found it hilarious.

I asked them how they would feel if they heard two men laughing and joking about the prospect of a women bieng repeatedly gang raped for 10 years and they called me a spoilsport and said it was just a bit of fun?

I will try it with them the next time the situtation arises and see if they still find it lighthearted banter.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Why edit it man... you think how you think, be honest.

I am, but if a see something could offend someone else I edit. Anyway, since I consider the story BS, you got a wrong idea.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Here is me thinking raping a man was forcing something up another orifice.

I have no idea how a man can be raped by arousal.

I am interested in more knowledge.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

This was the second rape this march by the same three women. They appear to be sport fishing. At least they have the decency to catch and release. Interesting how no one has gotten a plate number yet.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lets forget for a second the psychical or mental stress of the situation with a lethal weapon in your face.

What about STD's, the process of reporting the crime and the fact that many beliefs, religious and personal are shattered in the process - family impact and social knock on effects.

All those things aside for a second.

Why is a gang rape case like this worthy of its own thread? Simply because its a male victim? The attackers female? I dont get it.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This was the second rape this march by the same three women. They appear to be sport fishing. At least they have the decency to catch and release. Interesting how no one has gotten a plate number yet.

What is intriguing is the cooler and sample collection.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Lets forget for a second the psychical or mental stress of the situation with a lethal weapon in your face.

He said they forced to drink "something", nobody run a blood test to find out what it was.

This is what I think : They convinced the guy to get in the car without forcing him with a gun, he thought it was a good idea and then he didn't like it. No gun, the only weapon they used was charm.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Why do you have any reason at all to doubt anything he said?

Do you just assume that anyone who says anything is lying?

If he was lying about anything, might he have just made everything up and was in fact sat at home all night playing minesweeper?

Im glad you arnt a cop. (Wait, you arnt a cop right?)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You might leave with a crushed pelvis and concussion from that encounter. All jokes aside, I would not want to be raped as a man. Who knows how hygienic they are and if you'll make it out alive. There are a lot more variables involved than just having sex.

You know some people like big women, it's... different.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join