It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man kills his daughter because she had migraines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I took a gun and shot her in the head and now she is migraine free and floating in the clouds

Bur he also killed his wife :

Then I killed Laurel because a mother should never have hear the news her baby has died

And then he also killed his own sister :

Then a couple of days later my sister Shelly because I did not want her to have to live with this shame I have caused all alone.

And then he killed himself.

Now my family is pain free and in heaven.

Did he ask them if they wanted to be 'sent to heaven' ? I highly doubt it. He did all that because of his own pain, not because of other's. And what if there is no heaven ? What if this existence is the only one EVER ? What a stupid man. I know some people will defend what this guy did, but don't let the situation fool you. He chose the most stupid answer to the situation. Kill yourself man, but don't do that.

Link

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Wow, what a sad way to go. But I have a hard time believing there are people that will "defend what he did". I could be very wrong on that, but this is horrendous.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What a messed up, immature, guilt driven and mentally ill way to deal with life. So tragic.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

wha....???

This is tragic.
S/F - loony people and their craziness scare the hell out of me.
(p.s. I love the way you presented it).

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Interesting,

A sorry sad sack murder / suicide with a ridiculous "justification theme".

One of these "I am not happy, thus I need to whack myself and take everyone with me" types.

I would not be surprised to find out the wife was leaving him or divorcing him in there somewhere.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Well thats one way to "cure" her.

Though death is a pretty nasty side effect.......

From someone who suffers from migraines all I can say is at there worst a bullet in head can seem a rather pleasant thought.....

Seriously the guy in the OP is #ed up.
edit on 9-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I usually take paracetamol for my headaches...

This poor family, may they rest in peace.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Somebody should have seen this coming and done something about it. It seems like there must have been some evidence that he was nuts before he did this.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I have heard these explanation dozens of times. From the mouth of politicians. This is exactly how they explain "minor adjustments" to our economy.
edit on 9-5-2015 by TroojrykJedmi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Unfortunately, that isn't always the case. There are many people that are very constrained with their language and actions that are just as nuts. It makes it very difficult even for a professional to understand something is seriously amiss. Even people used to dealing with social media are trained inadvertently to not say things that expose their true feelings. It is why we see neighbors and friends, even families shocked that someone murdered somebody. They never noticed anything wrong or out of normal with these people. Sure, there are nuts we can say that someone should have seen THAT coming. But, sadly it is not the normal situation to detect people about to kill someone or we would avoid most of the murders.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There's a type of headache....cant remember the correct label, but some people who get them try to kill themselves!!!
I watched a docu about it, they are so severe that children have been known to jump from the car/ambulance while on their way to the hospital in the hope of being killed by the traffic.

While not defending the mans actions, I can see how a parent who is watching a child screeming in pain, might think enough is enough.
However, the fact he went on to kill so many others, does make it seem that he wasn't quite right in the head!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
My ex had severe migraines, a terrible malady for anyone to go through. We often had to go to the hospital they were so bad. I think you may be thinking about Cluster headaches. Supposedly they can be worse than migraines. I live in severe pain daily, but not in my head. Pain in the head is another matter entirely imho.

No doubt if this idiot couldn't stand to see suffering, then he could of left or taken himself out. The only reason you should ever kill someone is to protect yourself or another from imminent death or severe bodily injury by another acting intently to do so imho.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse
Cluster headaches Yes!

A relative of mine suffered from them for about six months, thats how I heard about them.
The doc told his family to keep an eye on him as he might try to end it all! They are so severe the sufferer will do anything to make it stop.

I agree nobody should take another persons life, but as I said above "I can see how a parent who is watching a child screeming in pain, might think enough is enough" especialy if the parent can see no end to it. But in the case of the op I dont think thats what happened, it seems the poor guy may have been mentaly impaired.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

However, the fact he went on to kill so many others, does make it seem that he wasn't quite right in the head!

This is what I have problem with..why kill his sister, "a couple of days later"? To me the fact that he killed her 2 days later after "reflecting" on the fact that he killed his wife and child shows that he was cold and calculating. Why even use social media..a note would have been sufficient. I'm not any sort of "armchair" psychologist but to me this man was selfish... Pure self, a sociopath bought up in an age where there is no sense of ethics, cognizance or consequences to ones own actions.

Whats even more horrific is that he tries to justify his actions as "love" This ain't love!
And to put it on facebook! (grrrr! - I despise facebook; the "entitled getting their Andy Warhol "15 minutes of fame")

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What an effen idiot. If he was smart enough he would have done research and try to find a better alternative such as this:

A New Treatment for Migraines Is Showing Promising Results

It sounds to me that this individual already had pre-existing mental problems. How can someone kill their own daughter and other members of the family?
Can any psychiatrists or psychologists chime in?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sounds like its time for the jury to kill him! I don't always agree with the death penalty, but this guy sounds like he's a few fries short of a happy meal. The death penalty would well suit this type of guy. He could live in a padded room the rest of his life, but why not put him in "the clouds"? What will really be scary is if he skates free on any criminal charges, which often happens in these types of situations in America...

All I can say about this news is that some people should not be allowed to be "fathers" these days.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
There's a type of headache....cant remember the correct label, but some people who get them try to kill themselves!!!
I watched a docu about it, they are so severe that children have been known to jump from the car/ambulance while on their way to the hospital in the hope of being killed by the traffic.

While not defending the mans actions, I can see how a parent who is watching a child screeming in pain, might think enough is enough.

Yes. Clusters. I started getting these after I broke my neck in a motorbike accident (luckily, I lost no mobility). They generally accumulate in a single area above my left eye. The pain shifts from there, down my jaw (even my teeth hurt), and around to the back of my neck, and base of my skull. It basically moves around between those areas. When they start, it feels like a burning that makes me nauseous. From there, they progress into something totally evil and it's usually a whole day of agony. I can lie in bed, but closing my eyes makes me focus on the pain. Leaving them open makes it hurt more. It's impossible to sleep and generally, they make me throw up (which intensifies the pounding in my head!). Flashes and stars appear when I try to close my eyes. Panadol, Ibuprofen, prescribed pain relief etc does nothing.

I have said numerous times, the pain of the accident itself was far more bearable than suffering one of these. Considering that accident resulted in broken bones, a removed kneecap, a backwards foot and a busted neck, that's saying a lot!

Thankfully, they only happen 4-5 times a year. I know of people who have them weekly. I can fully understand some peoples desire to throw themselves out of an ambulance etc when suffering from one.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

When you are a hostage shy of a hijacking like this guy I don't think there is any real way to completely understand his frame of mind.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This was in my town, I met this family in the store my family runs, from what i recall they where like anyone else. I remember talking to randy afew times, never would have guessed, He was like everyone else i talk to day in and out. It is unforgivable what he did, But we must remember he obviously was not all there sadly so this is a tragedy for all involved. Such a tragedy I still can't wrap my head around it... has everyone in the area shook up we have turned from a nice farming community into a veritable ghetto in the last 5-10 years, multiple murders a year addicts walking the streets naked offering crap to kids, It drives a sane man crazy.

It kills me inside to read his confession you can feel the love he had, so indirect tho, such bad mistakes.
edit on pSat, 09 May 2015 19:35:25 -0500201525pAmerica/Chicago2015-05-09T19:35:25-05:0031p07 by ProspectPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You seem to have achived godhood being able to decern the intent and condition of someone elses heart.

originally posted by: gosseyn

I took a gun and shot her in the head and now she is migraine free and floating in the clouds

Bur he also killed his wife :

Then I killed Laurel because a mother should never have hear the news her baby has died

And then he also killed his own sister :

Then a couple of days later my sister Shelly because I did not want her to have to live with this shame I have caused all alone.

And then he killed himself.

Now my family is pain free and in heaven.

Did he ask them if they wanted to be 'sent to heaven' ? I highly doubt it. He did all that because of his own pain, not because of other's. And what if there is no heaven ? What if this existence is the only one EVER ? What a stupid man. I know some people will defend what this guy did, but don't let the situation fool you. He chose the most stupid answer to the situation. Kill yourself man, but don't do that.

Link[/quo te]

edit on 9-5-2015 by guitarplayer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join