It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles Vaccine Reduces Death From Other Infections Too

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Now this IS interesting.
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

We already knew that measles attacks immune memory, and that it was immunosuppressive for a short amount of time. But this paper suggests that immune suppression lasts much longer than previously suspected," says study co-author C. Jessica Metcalf, assistant professor of ecology and evolutionary biology and public affairs at Princeton University, NJ.

"In other words," she adds, "if you get measles, 3 years down the road, you could die from something that you would not die from had you not been infected with measles."

So therefore, being vaccinated against measles will prevent this occurring.
Measles Vaccine Reduces Death from other Infections Too...

Here's the abstract of the study which was conducted in several countries (all considered wealthy ones too...)
www.sciencemag.org...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

I won't vaccinate my kids because I don't want my kids to be now 1 in 84 that get Autism.

And I don't give a single Sh**s what anyone else thinks.

I have my own mind and I did my own research.

Take those adjuvants and mercury and stick it were sun dont illuminate LOL

"Illuminate instead of shine"
edit on 9-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

My god if you did the research then you would know the numbers. Get it straight, it's 1 in 64. 😒

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You can vaccine my dead body!!! But stay the hell away from it when my soul still lives in it you murderers!!!!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Measles isn't dangerous. Every one of your links are the usual medical propaganda channels. Do the number crunch of how many cases are actually fatal, then do critical thinking vis-a-vis only a hundred and some cases of measles passed legislation, and not a single case fatal. No doubt vaccines save lives, no doubt about that, but intelligent people will never trust pharma companies that profit from sickness. I witnessed a family friend cure themselves of cancer by the very things the FDA and CDC have banned in the states, and I will never take anything a corporation says is good for me. Especially a multi-billion dollar conglomerate.
edit on 9-5-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

So... we should trust people on the internet, who try to make money$ from us via "alternative" medicine? (There is no alternative medicine, either it works => medicine, or it does not work => snakeoil).

Grow up, people. Not everything a large company sells is rubbish.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

Did you mean 1 to 2^64?

Stupid autism-vaccine-relation-believe!

You believe that? Why?
And before there are a lot of "my brothers ex had a neighbor, whose kid ..." - stories, those. are. stories.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Excellent news, the peer reviewed article shows all the data clearly with their graphs, thanks for posting. S&F!

I have three teenage kids, all vaccinated, all perfectly healthy. I have a big family with about 25 children between cousins, all vaccinated and all children are healthy, nobody has got autism. At my daughter's school (almost 300 pupils) only 1 child has autism. If vaccines were the cause the numbers would be a lot higher.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer

I won't vaccinate my kids because I don't want my kids to be now 1 in 84 that get Autism.

And I don't give a single Sh**s what anyone else thinks.

I have my own mind and I did my own research.

Take those adjuvants and mercury and stick it were sun dont illuminate LOL

"Illuminate instead of shine"

Number 1.
So you haven't read it then?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
You can vaccine my dead body!!! But stay the hell away from it when my soul still lives in it you murderers!!!!

Number 2.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Measles isn't dangerous. Every one of your links are the usual medical propaganda channels. Do the number crunch of how many cases are actually fatal, then do critical thinking vis-a-vis only a hundred and some cases of measles passed legislation, and not a single case fatal. No doubt vaccines save lives, no doubt about that, but intelligent people will never trust pharma companies that profit from sickness. I witnessed a family friend cure themselves of cancer by the very things the FDA and CDC have banned in the states, and I will never take anything a corporation says is good for me. Especially a multi-billion dollar conglomerate.

Number 3.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am so glad that I am smart enough to never do what the medical authorities want me to do.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I wish there was a vaccine that could prevent stupidity. It would have to be mandated on the populace because it would be pretty much the same people who need it most that would still be anti-vacc.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I wish there was a vaccine that could prevent stupidity.

Stupidity is either a choice or an opinion.
And mandating vaccines is against freedom...

Instead of fighting each other, we need to fight for freedom

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Try rereading my previous post.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If there was a vaccine against stupidity, the anti-vaxers wouldn't take it. Oh the irony!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Probably not. The stupid vaccine will most likely contain mercury , aluminum, formaldehyde, MSG, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 80, Bovine cow serum and I'm sure a few other toxins for good measure. Really.....Who are the stupid ones?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Don't forget "hydric acid" that stuff is a highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters yet they put it in every vaccine. Are people insane?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I am so glad that I am not smart enough to undertand what the medical authorities want me to do.

Fixed it for you.

Number 4.
Didn't read it.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

Agree 100%! Won't put poisons into my child or self either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join