It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Victory Parade Live in 1 hour

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Can we stick to the Victory Parade. If someone says something good about Russia or opens a thread the Anti Russian brigade barges in and starts spreading BS. Just please stop this rather stupid political bickering.
edit on 15-5-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Are you reading the same thread?

The BS came from the OP, plain and simple.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Are you reading the same thread?

The BS came from the OP, plain and simple.

So you decided to continue it and not to mention make it worse... ? Its ok to have critical points of view but this constant nagging,insulting and belittling particular country every chance you get is stupid. Its always someone else's fault.
edit on 15-5-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Uhh..you bumped it.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Fortunately there is only a very small contingent of notably anti-Russian ATS members who seem to follow each Russian related thread, and try to trash it.

I watched much of the evening show (not live) and was so impressed. The whole event was, as is typically, very well thought out, and at times, very emotional. Even those not understanding the language would have enjoyed it. It shows much the Russian soul.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Meduzi because:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
To the guys questioning the broken down T14,
I was a AFV 432 (Atry comd post ) driver/ operator during the cold war in BAOR Germany
I could have the engine (pack) out in about an hour working on my own with a HIAB mounted on a RL Bedford such was the standard of training off AFV crews in the British armed forces.

There is a clutch disengage mounted in the gearbox which must be disengaged for towing purposes (Automatic gears )

Which leaves me to believe this Soviet armoured crews are pretty clueless/undertrained.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Russians are all about showing power and big muscles. Underneath all that pompous surface is rusted out, corrupted war machine that can barely function.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Pastor

The hate is strong with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join