It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Victory Parade Live in 1 hour

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Not only Russians fought German Nazi, but all soviet people. For instance have a look to short biography of this woman sniper en.wikipedia.org.... I can't tell if she was Russian or Ukrainian.

In Chicago, she stood before large crowds, chiding the men to support the second front. “Gentlemen,” she said, “I am 25 years old and I have killed 309 fascist occupants by now. Don’t you think, gentlemen, that you have been hiding behind my back for too long?”

Recently a new movie was made Russian-Ukrainian youtu.be...
Though in Russian it is called "The battle for Sevastopol" and in Ukrainian it was showed under different name.

edit on 9-5-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Well, like I said, there is no "French made" aircraft to demonise, but as I showed above, the media and the authorities are quick to point out where problems are, correct them and punish anyone who does any wrong doing.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Well let's see, the West are backing the Nazis again now in Ukraine through the western inspired coup that toppled the democratically elected government, all because it leaned towards Moscow.

Yanukovich had as democratic election as Bush, he was elected by his people only to be overthrown by US devious means through STRATFOR. The US is behind the Poroshenko government in Ukraine and even has troops in there after it asked itself through the illegal coup derived US sponsored government to send it own troops over to Ukraine as advisors to a regime it creaed through SYTRATFOR. Deny all you want, USA is the driving force in Ukraine today

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Well, like I said, there is no "French made" aircraft to demonise, but as I showed above, the media and the authorities are quick to point out where problems are, correct them and punish anyone who does any wrong doing.

It's the headline news that it becomes obvious. I've noticed it for the past 20 years easy, if it's Russian derived tech the headline in the media will go all out for 'Russian Made' if it's American for example or French they don't mention it in the headline. They will call it by the company name etc but never ram it down our ears 'american made' plane carshes in the initial headline, or 'French made' plane crashes, they make absolute sure when it comes from Russia it is straight from the starting pistol.....First words in the title 'Russian Made.' It is an obsession in western media and a carry on from the fear in the Cold War of Russian tech and this has become embedded in some posters on here and is almost a mental illness

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yanukovich had as democratic election as Bush, he was elected by his people

So was the current Ukrainian government.

But when Yanukovych started stealing from his people then denied them what he promised them they decided enough was enough.

The US is behind the Poroshenko government in Ukraine and even has troops in there after it asked itself through the illegal coup derived US sponsored government to send it own troops over to Ukraine as advisors to a regime it creaed through SYTRATFOR. Deny all you want, USA is the driving force in Ukraine today

They sent advisors there because they were asked...such as many other countries have done. And they wouldn't have been asked had Russia not decided to send troops and weapons into a sovereign nation and annex part of it...something you seem to be forgetting.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

And if you read western MSM, Russians and Chinese barely get along, who are these guys kidding. China alone saved Russian Currency during the crisis, and even scolded Putin for not willing to accept help immediately. Yeah they sure don't get along.

Yep, Putin is becoming China's little lapdog.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Still waiting on those examples....

But perhaps it is because people know who "Boeing" and "Airbus" are - they don't need to be told it is an American or "French" (it still isn't...) plane, although I do see this mentioned anyway in articles.

But who, apart from the buffs and nerds, know where Tupolev or Sukhoi come from? Sukhoi sounds Japanese, if you didn't know any better. That is why I suspect, in whatever "headlines" you're reading, it will say "Russian".

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

But who, apart from the buffs and nerds, know where Tupolev or Sukhoi come from? Sukhoi sounds Japanese

And Sikorsky sounds american, lol ? en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Yanukovich had as democratic election as Bush, he was elected by his people

So was the current Ukrainian government.

But when Yanukovych started stealing from his people then denied them what he promised them they decided enough was enough.

The US is behind the Poroshenko government in Ukraine and even has troops in there after it asked itself through the illegal coup derived US sponsored government to send it own troops over to Ukraine as advisors to a regime it creaed through SYTRATFOR. Deny all you want, USA is the driving force in Ukraine today

They sent advisors there because they were asked...such as many other countries have done. And they wouldn't have been asked had Russia not decided to send troops and weapons into a sovereign nation and annex part of it...something you seem to be forgetting.

The government is a US Stratfor coup derived colour revolution style thing. USA is running the show through cookiwe style Newsland politics.

If the people of the States broke into the Bush or Cheney ranches they would find some silver too, blood maybe also, plus all the wealth stolen by big Corps from around the world and thousnads of dead brown people with towles on their heads. No government is perfect, US being a (perfect) example of this

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: stumason

But who, apart from the buffs and nerds, know where Tupolev or Sukhoi come from? Sukhoi sounds Japanese

And Sikorsky sounds american, lol ? en.wikipedia.org...

To be honest, when I was younger and heard about them, I assumed they were Russian and was genuinely surprised to find out later they weren't. I always thought it odd the Yanks using Russian helicopters..

But anyway, they generally only make Helicopters, not fixed wing aircraft, so it is unlikely any will ever make it to a headline if one crashes, as ufoorb is claiming.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

But perhaps it is because people know who "Boeing" and "Airbus" are - they don't need to be told it is an American or "French" (it still isn't...) plane, although I do see this mentioned anyway in articles.

But who, apart from the buffs and nerds, know where Tupolev or Sukhoi come from? Sukhoi sounds Japanese, if you didn't know any better. That is why I suspect, in whatever "headlines" you're reading, it will say "Russian".

Not just Russian Stu.............. "Russian Made" is always in the title. It's an obsession with the western media and with certain posters on here through media mind leakage and by all retrospective accounts an increasing obsession of mine too

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Not just Russian Stu.............. "Russian Made" is always in the title. It's an obsession with the western media and with certain posters on here through media mind leakage and by all retrospective accounts an increasing obsession of mine too

Actually, it's not uncommon for media to describe the nationality of foreign made transportation. Americans know who Boeing and Lockheed are, but not so much Airbus or Sukhov. You will routinely see "French made Mirage fighters," "British Harrier jump-jets," etc.
edit on 9-5-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

It's because the BBC in particular has an anti Russian policy. When Serbs were attacking Muslims in Kosovo they rammed it down our ears til USA bombed Serbia. They never gave it the same about Serbs being attacke by Kosovar Albanians, because they were a Russian allied state. Only when it suits. Serbs have been attacked by US backed Kosovan Albanian derived muslims for the past fifteen years and the Beeb never gives it a last minute grapple even once a year. When the boot was on the other foot it was all main headline news, every day til the bombs started flying. It is the same with 'Russian Made' incidents

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That's what I have been trying to say - cheers

I think most people know that Russian stuff, while not having the "bells and whistles" of Western stuff, is generally solid and probably far more "rugged" than Western tech. I've always said that Russian stuff is built to last, even if it isn't cutting edge.

The problem with the image of Russian equipment, however, is not so much the manufacturer but the piss poor maintenance they receive after the fact.

That is why Russian made aircraft, for example, are perceived to be less safe (and they are, statistically) and that is largely down to the operators of such aircraft not being subject to the strict rules in place in the EU, for example, or worse they are so corrupt and badly run they simply don't care about safety.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Actually, it's not uncommon for media to describe the nationality of foreign made transportation. Americans know who Boeing and Lockheed are, but not so much Airbus or Sukhov. You will routinely see "French made Mirage fighters," "British Harrier jump-jets," etc.

Yes but it's Russian Made when it comes to an Antonov or Sukhoi going down, not an Antonov or Sukhoi, while if if a Boeing gos down it's a Boeing belonging to Air this and that, not a staright from the gun 'American Made Plane' in the headline. That is demonisation of Russian products in those days to keep us full of fear and nowadays to stop easy Jet or Ryan Air buying Sukhoi Super Jet due to British fears of russian tech when they could get an equally good produst for cheaper prices. They demonise to protect our industries along with a mental illness called hatred of all things Russian which is in itself mental as we'd all be spaeaking German or gassed by now had it not been for the Russians

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Wow. I just explained that everyone knows that Boeing planes are made in America, so there's no need to mention that, yet somehow you see it as being an anti-Russian conspiracy that has something to do with the collapse of Yugoslavia. It's a nice spring day; go outside and get some fresh air.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If the people of the States broke into the Bush or Cheney ranches they would find some silver too, blood maybe also, plus all the wealth stolen by big Corps from around the world and thousnads of dead brown people with towles on their heads. No government is perfect, US being a (perfect) example of this

You do know that the Yanukovych resident was taken from the people of Ukraine by him which was illegal.

He didn't make enough money to afford this home on what a government official makes in Ukraine. But of course this money didn't come from the Ukraine people...never.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Wow. I just explained that everyone knows that Boeing planes are made in America, so there's no need to mention that, yet somehow you see it as being an anti-Russian conspiracy that has something to do with the collapse of Yugoslavia. It's a nice spring day; go outside and get some fresh air.

Yes you are right, it is a nice spring day, I'm going out in five mins when the misses gets downstairs to a retail park fo plant pots from Wilkos, tins of this and that from Bargain Madness, let her get on with it while I'll do a UFO recce for an hour sky watching i the car park

It syill doesn't mean that there isn't a conspiray against Russian producys. It is indeed a mind set that has infested western minds, 99.9% of people and the funny thing is they don't even know about this
It is a product of their youth when the main headline on the Beeb was the time in days that Soviet tanks could staemrill through Germany and be at the English Vhannel with a viw to invade out Isls. A mind set infected with the Beeb instilling fear of how many nukes Russia had aimed at our cities and films like Threads instilling fear into us and USA sponsored films like Rocky 4 and Bond's escaped with the KGB. It is a demonisation of Russian products that lasts to this day.

I used to collect mythically wonderful German made (not the modern Chinky versions) Braun alarm clocks, Dieter Rams designed and made by Huns and they are very nicely designed, the branding infected me too. German made, oooooooooooo how wonderfully efficiently made to last products. You know something? They are absolute total crap, I've got a corner in my room full of the flippin German made clocks and they are all but one knackered. They just go wrong. Right I got this one Soviet made battery powered bed side alarm clock made by Elektronika with CCCP on the back and it just gos on and on and on and on and keeps the most perfect time. But the clocks were demonised even by the watch sellers back in the day, theylaughed at the insides and the rough cuts on the cogs and stated o me they were junk, just cheap! But twenty thirty years down the line all the mythically wonderful german made clocks are broke, they are total crap, and the USSR made clock is still running and keep perfect time and I mean perfect, when I change the hour due to the clocks going back or forward it may be a minute out after six months............. and it's still going! Same with my Vosok and Poljot wristwatches, they are fine and just keep running, the god damned Timex and Casios are in the bin and the swatches, well you just can't repair them even when they do go wrong (and they certainly will) with they plastic moulded encasement and the Russian tech just keeps marching on! Not what they tell you down the watch store, they will laugh if you ask for any russian made watches, the sales reps have been affeected by the mental illness called demonisation of russia, just like the BBC reporters and just like many brain washed posters on here

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me why the hell the Chinese have sent troops to a march meant to commemorate the fiery end of Nazi Germany, a power that they didn't actually fight in World War II?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Can someone please tell me why the hell the Chinese have sent troops to a march meant to commemorate the fiery end of Nazi Germany, a power that they didn't actually fight in World War II?

They fought Germany's Asian allies, the Japanese. (And each other.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join