It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help naming the terror of the night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Bayy007

How much does belief play a factor I n paranormal experiences in other words, if you and I were in the same house where poltergiest activity was occurring would I experience the ghost phenomena as well, and is there any objective reality to the whole thing? Also I'd like to know and just out of curiosity and not to offer ridicule or criticism, what was your definitive experience that made you belive? Thank you for your time, side note I think it was pretty obvious you are a woman lol, and I did not intend to come off as condescending .

Yet you speak from in-experience trying to change the thought patterns of one who has had direct experience therefore doesn't need your uneducated opinion. No offense. The truth in your statement is your desire to share your strong belief and perhaps change the minds of others. To each their own path. Respect the Free Will choice and be humbled by the fact that there is much you have to learn.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The thing with me, is that I haven't had just ONE definitive experience that made me believe. I've had experiences from the time that I was 6 years old up to now and even this day. I've seen things, heard things, felt things as well as have come across others with similar accounts. It's more of a buildup of events that have transpired through out my entire life. Though I know people who don't believe, because they've never had any experiences and that's totally okay with me. I can understand not believing in something because you haven't seen it or experienced it for yourself. The reason I believe is because what I have seen, and that's definitive enough for me. It doesn't bother me when people don't believe in these things, just think that maybe it's not meant to be apart of their life like it's meant to be a part of mine. a reply to: TechniXcality

<< 2  3  4   >>

join