It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See ya Scotland, now please go before influencing our EU referendum for the UK

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: angryhulk

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: angryhulk

originally posted by: crazyewok
Still think it funny how the SNP and there ilk dont want to be ruled from Westminster but happy to be ruled from brussels and Berlin!

I don't understand anything about the SNP, and the people who support them. The famous 'White Paper' has been torn to shreds since it's creation and it's now a document rich with idiocy. Had there been enough fools to vote 'yes' at the time of the referendum, Scotland would have been nearing it's demise as a proud nation, due to the short-comings of fools with power.

Any proof of this..?

Um, the oil crash? The SNP has centred around $113 boe which would have now left us bankrupt before we had even began. We would have been on our knees outside the IMF asking for a bail-out.

BS not very good at numbers are you. You got the vote count wrong and now you've got the Scottish economy wrong. The oil revenues was about building a reserve , like Norway. Even when you remove oil altogether Scotland's share of UK GDP is in proportion to it's population. In other words Scotland would be just as well off economically if seperate with the added advantage of control over it's own finances and a bonus of 85% of oil revenues.

The numbers aren't a conspiracy they are there on the internet published by the UK government for all to read.

What's the point mate, They never bothered educating themselves at the time, They followed the Unionist media blindly without question, so i doubt very much they will have the stomach to educate themselves now and say they got it wrong and apologies to the rest of Scotland for their own laziness to look up the facts.

As i said, A bag of selfish Rats who sold us all out.

How they sleep at night i'll never know.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You were conned. well done.

Soloprotocol, could you please provide evidence for those figures?
I am personally interested. Thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol Well I for one wish you the best of luck with your independence dreams fella, no loss to me, or any adverse effects to my life, it's not like my livelihood depends on Scotland for anything lol.
*Edit*
Be a bonus if you go though, no more whinging that everything crap in Scotland is England's fault.

edit on 21.12.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You left out the most important resource: 100% of the single malt production.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You left out the most important resource: 100% of the single malt production.

I covered that when i mentioned that our Whisky is taxed from London so as to deny Scotland 1 billion in GDP. Same with the Stolen seas. it was done to deny Scotland a bigger GDP. See how this works now.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

You were conned. well done.

Soloprotocol, could you please provide evidence for those figures?
I am personally interested. Thanks

All the information is out there. look up what you need.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus ...and Buckfast tonic wine, biggest export from my region to Scottish alcoholics lol, I wonder what the trade tariffs will be if they finally do one from the UK

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus ...and Buckfast tonic wine, biggest export from my region to Scottish alcoholics lol, I wonder what the trade tariffs will be if they finally do one from the UK

I imagine quite hefty ones.

We could set up a smuggling operation sneaking it across the border.

We would be as rich as agustusmasonicus with a racket like that I recon.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

There are far more English alcoholics than there are Scottish. There are far more drug addled unemployed layabouts in England than there are in Scotland. More Cocaine is snorted in London than any other city in the UK. More gun crime is committed in England than Scotland.

Be careful how you try and pigeon hole My Country.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol still prefer living in England fella, and I hope you get your dream of independence, Scotland doesn't create any wealth for me, just an annoying whinging bit of the UK that voted overwhelmingly for an EU loving political party.
Do one I say, sooner than later...I'm supporting your cause.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol still prefer living in England fella, and I hope you get your dream of independence, Scotland doesn't create any wealth for me, just an annoying whinging bit of the UK that voted overwhelmingly for an EU loving political party.
Do one I say, sooner than later...I'm supporting your cause.

I had forgot about the bromance between you and soloprotocol!

I hope you both have pleanty of time off at christmas and some beers to go with your ats.

It's always more fun you two are duking it out.

Wishing you both a merry christmas and a happy new year.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Haha I'll be secretly gutted if Scotland leaves the UK because me and Solo will probably have nothing to argue about then...maybe trade tariffs, Scottish immigration, and other such issues so all good.
*Edit*
Oh, and merry crimbo back to you and all, even Solo

edit on 21.12.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My country too

Am a proud "no" voter.

The brownshirts can keep their shortbread tin dreams of independence. They are in process of ruining "our country".

As to the English, not got a problem with them. We can choose to build a future or we can continue to blame the past for all imagined ills.

Stick that up yer kilt.

edit on 21-12-2015 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
My country too

Am a proud "no" voter.

The brownshirts can keep their shortbread tin dreams of independence. They are in process of ruining "our country".

As to the English, not got a problem with them. We can choose to build a future or we can continue to blame the past for all imagined ills.

Stick that up yer kilt.

A noble sentiment sir.

As an Englishman that hoped for your independance I respect that

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific I'm a Welshman who hoped they voted for independence, feckin sick of them whinging about the English for everything that is crap about Scotland!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
My country too

Am a proud "no" voter.

Stick that up yer kilt.

The only Brown shirts on display in Scotland showed their true colours on the 19th in and around Glasgow...You know the who i'm talking about. Your naw voting unionist thug buddies. But what else can we expect from a mob who still believe that Britannia rules the waves and the Empire will one day strike back....Backwater knuckle dragging Neanderthals......And you jumped into bed with the likes of that. Unless of course you are one. ?

If anyone is has destroyed Scotland it's the Unionist better together b#####ters.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hopefully we'll vote out of the EU down South then and your SNP buddies with begging Euro mouths will demand a referendum to leave the UK...fingers crossed eh

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Hopefully we'll vote out of the EU down South then and your SNP buddies with begging Euro mouths will demand a referendum to leave the UK...fingers crossed eh

That's what i'm hoping for also. You can then go beggging to the US for another War to keep up the pretense your country actually means something in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol I'll be too busy chuckling at you lot being unable to fund your ridiculously expensive social programs and whinging about your own people instead of lamely blaming the English like you do.
Be gone with you sooner than later.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol I'll be too busy chuckling at you lot being unable to fund your ridiculously expensive social programs and whinging about your own people instead of lamely blaming the English like you do.
Be gone with you sooner than later.

Any proof we cant fund our own social programs. The figures tell a different story.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join