It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See ya Scotland, now please go before influencing our EU referendum for the UK

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Political map in Scotland right now..If ever there was proof the referendum was rigged then this is it.

Rigged? How do you rig a national vote?

Through Fear and Lies and manipulation of the postal vote...Come on, a 98% return on a postal vote has never been heard of. EVER.. Who are they trying to fool.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Maybe, with all the bleating from the SNP et al, Scotland should be excluded from the referendum on the understanding that if England Wales and NI vote to leave the EU then Scotland is free to withdraw from the UK and become the fully fledged slave state of the EU that they long to be.

Of course, we would need a proper border by then.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here Angry Hulk, I'll make it easier for you to understand how, why and where England steals from us. A Parcel of Rogues mate.

edit on 21-12-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Political map in Scotland right now..If ever there was proof the referendum was rigged then this is it.

Through Fear and Lies and manipulation of the postal vote...Come on, a 98% return on a postal vote has never been heard of. EVER.. Who are they trying to fool.

97% registered while 85% voted. I find that very realistic given the Scottish were very invested in this vote.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

97% registered while 85% voted. I find that very realistic given the Scottish were very invested in this vote.

Yeah, 100% would have been to bleeding obvious.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Here Angry Hulk, I'll make it easier for you to understand how, why and where England steals from us. A Parcel of Rogues mate.

If your 'conspiracy' is correct and that the rest of the UK are (secretly) stealing blocks from Scotland, do you know how easy it would be to prove in court?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Yeah, 100% would have been to bleeding obvious.

Sure, just you hang on to that conspiracy mate.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You were conned. well done.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

If your 'conspiracy' is correct and that the rest of the UK are (secretly) stealing blocks from Scotland, do you know how easy it would be to prove in court?

You could have watched the video before you replied on it...typical Nawbag...La la la, fingers in ears, i'm not listening.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You could have watched the video before you replied on it...typical Nawbag...La la la, fingers in ears, i'm not listening.

I don't have access to stream media at my work, but on that note; name calling and childish remarks - typical SNP supporter.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here's your kids future...hope you are happy with the outcome...you voted for it.

'Mad' apprenticeship targets have consigned a generation to low-skill, low-paid duties

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Here's your kids future...hope you are happy with the outcome...you voted for it.

'Mad' apprenticeship targets have consigned a generation to low-skill, low-paid duties

How does the recently proposed apprenticeship scheme directly affect my kid (or yours, or anybodies kid)? My kid might take on an appenticeship, she might not? Haha. Weird arguement.

EDIT: I served my time in an apprenticeship. Paved my way for a bright future.
edit on 21/12/15 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I don't have access to stream media at my work, but on that note; name calling and childish remarks - typical SNP supporter.

You and your ilk sold us for a pup and you're worried about name calling...Name calling should be the least of your worries...A Parcel of rogues turned into a bag of self serving Rats. And on that note. At least i can look my kids in the eye and tell them how i voted...you sir will never have that pleasure.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

How does the recently proposed apprenticeship scheme affect my kid? She might take on an appenticeship, she might not? Haha. Weird arguement.

Once again you have not read the link. It's not recently proposed it's been ongoing for years. There is a very good chance your girl might not have the option. You really havn't been paying attention have you.

Anyhoo i'm away to watch The Revenant and The Hateful eight, gotta love the interwebs man.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You and your ilk sold us for a pup and you're worried about name calling...Name calling should be the least of your worries...A Parcel of rogues turned into a bag of self serving Rats. And on that note. At least i can look my kids in the eye and tell them how i voted...you sir will never have that pleasure.

I look my kid in the eye every day knowing I saved her from clowns like you.

Oh, I'll resort to name calling too, seen as you're hell bent on it.
edit on 21/12/15 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I look my kid in the eye every day knowing I saved her from clowns like you.

Oh, I'll resort to name calling too, seen as you're hell bent on it.

Typical Unionist..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

How does the recently proposed apprenticeship scheme affect my kid? She might take on an appenticeship, she might not? Haha. Weird arguement.

Once again you have not read the link. It's not recently proposed it's been ongoing for years. There is a very good chance your girl might not have the option. You really havn't been paying attention have you.

Anyhoo i'm away to watch The Revenant and The Hateful eight, gotta love the interwebs man.

Not have the option? Where am I reading forced apprenticeships, I can't see it?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: angryhulk
Nope, just prefer you guys do one sooner than later, all political nothing personal.

"You guys" - Sorry mate but if it's political you need to clean up on your grammar to avoid it looking personal. I am one of the majority who voted no. I am one of the millions of Scots who voted Tory.

I see delusion is common Tory trait both south and north of the border :
Votes in the general election:
SNP 1,454,436
lABOUR 707,147
Conservative 434,097

Millions? voted tory ?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Erm not quite. The referendum required a 50% vote. With a FPTP vote you can win with less than 50%. In fact the Tories are currently ruling the UK with a "majority" of 34% of votes !

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Still think it funny how the SNP and there ilk dont want to be ruled from Westminster but happy to be ruled from brussels and Berlin!

I don't understand anything about the SNP, and the people who support them. The famous 'White Paper' has been torn to shreds since it's creation and it's now a document rich with idiocy. Had there been enough fools to vote 'yes' at the time of the referendum, Scotland would have been nearing it's demise as a proud nation, due to the short-comings of fools with power.

Any proof of this..?

Um, the oil crash? The SNP has centred around $113 boe which would have now left us bankrupt before we had even began. We would have been on our knees outside the IMF asking for a bail-out.

BS not very good at numbers are you. You got the vote count wrong and now you've got the Scottish economy wrong. The oil revenues was about building a reserve , like Norway. Even when you remove oil altogether Scotland's share of UK GDP is in proportion to it's population. In other words Scotland would be just as well off economically if seperate with the added advantage of control over it's own finances and a bonus of 85% of oil revenues.

The numbers aren't a conspiracy they are there for on the internet published by the UK government for all to read.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join