It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board driving me mad!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've heard some people say that those who believe in the supernatural and engage in activities designed to interact with 'supernatural energies' [like ouija, seance, tarot, etc] often scare themselves into insanity.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

Not likely. There are very loving/compassionate people who talk through the Ouija Board or do Tarot. In fact, there are even Angel Tarot Cards, which is designed to only focus on compassionate, kind messages.

a reply to: slippeddisc

It may be annoying, but try not to be upset. Keep in mind that it was mostly some religious groups that started those rumours out of fear that they may not be able to keep control of their believers, and with popular Hollywood movies, it makes the fears people have even worse.

For people who really did have negative experiences with Ouija, it was probably due to your own negativity or the fear you were taught through movies, most people today when they use Ouija, they want something "spooky" to happen (so they attract that energy) instead of just talking to loving beings.

Like I said, negative entities can also bother people through phones, luckily, it doesn't happen to many people people don't desire "spooky" things to happen or believe only evil can speak when they use phones. Spirits can even appear in dreams, so like I said, no need to worry, be positive and intend for positive things.

Belief is power, or to say it in another way , "With Faith, anything is possible".

Even before Ouija Boards, people always had ways to talk to Spirits since ancient times, and it was a Spiritual thing to use for guidance from Ancestors, and they didn't usually have negative experiences either.

People claim, "but the Bible says not talk to to Spirits!", well later on in the Bible Jesus talked to Moses and Elijah who lived a long time ago before him, even Jesus talked to Spirits.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a more positive perspective. Peace.

Have fun, and keep your energy filled with Love, whether you choose to talk to Spirits through Ouija or the common way (which most don't even realize their doing lol) through dreams.
edit on 10-5-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Sometimes spirits dont spell out entire words, or shorten them.

Man could be Many? It could be lots of things, you need to ask the right questions.

It could also be a bad spirit just trying to upset and frustrate you.

Either way, have fun, remain calm and concentrated, and be patient.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
went on it today and im getting different answers. it says there are two of them, the one who im on the board talking to and the 'man' with it (that has stayed the same) so, i asked it again to give me the 'mans' initials and it was just 'man', i asked the one moving the planchette to give me its initials and it was L,A,N and started spelling out man again. so it was spelling out M,A,N,L,A,N. i asked if it was human, no, i asked if i know it, no, i asked it its age, 0, i asked if it had been born yet, no, i asked if it was attached to the board, no, i asked if it wanted me to send the board back to the original owner, no, i asked if it wanted to harm me, no, i asked it if it had a message, no. then i asked it to say goodbye, no, asked again, went to goodbye.

so i done some digging and found this on Yahoo (i never got the number 9 though: What question did you ask to get the letters M-A-N? Was this given as the spirit's name? In alot of cases these letters are given instead of a person's name. Some say they are evil spirits that have no names. But I think that's a load of crap. I had a spirit in my home that went by the name MANNY. And everything he told me was a lie. Believe me I researched it all. There are those malevolent spirits that love to play games with us all the time and they usually never give you their true names. MAN, MANNY, MANLAN and MANFRED are the names most often used with these type of spirits. It's true that demons will never give their names willingly. But I don't think that's what going on here. As far as the number 9, that would depend on what question was asked also.
and this:

I don't believe in psychics or ouija boards (I grew out of belief in both when I was 12), but this is really interesting. You see, M-A-N clearly signifies the original MAN, or Adam, who started the whole thing off by giving Eve an apple.

interesting the name MANLAN came up.
edit on 00Monday28ppAmerica/Chicago112800 by slippeddisc because: forgot something

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Just keep a journal, keep your intentions positive, and give no heed to negative crap the comes across the board. Ground, meditate and release - often.

When I was twelve a handmade board, my friend and I made, gave me the correct initials of the man I was going to marry. First initial and last initial. I didn't meet him for another 8 years.

We were even delivered by the same doctor in Flint, MI. But grew up thirty miles apart in different schools.

CdT

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: SheopleNation
I suggest that you burn those evil witch boards immediately. ~$heopleNation

Never burn a spirit board.
Always bury them with blessed objects/holy water.
Thats the proper way to be rid of one of them.

Would putting it in a mirror lined box work and burying it under a foot of concrete afterwards with holy water mixed in th e concrete mix in a outer chest made of iron and filled with kosher sea salt work?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

many thanks for your positive reply, and thanks to others who have given me positive replies. i won't give up with this!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

that made me laugh! all this folklore !

second line

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
a reply to: yuppa

that made me laugh! all this folklore !

second line

Then my job as resident jester is done! good day! lol.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
First...I've never had nor know much about a Ouija board. But I've got some thoughts. You didn't spell out your entire "conversations" in the OP so these may be pointless, but these are what I would try.

"What is your name?"
"Who is Man?"
"Who is Nan?"
"Kill whom?"
"Who is her?"
"What is your purpose?"

The first rules out "Man" as a name...maybe. The second verifies and the third checks if there is a confusion in spelling. The third may also expose how much the respondent knows about you. "Kill whom" clarifies if it has anything to do with the names "Nan" and/or "Man" and the fifth again verifies. Finally...get to the point. "What is your purpose?". "Why are you hear" or "Why talk to me" is too easily answered by "You talked to me first" or something. Asking for it's purpose is direct.

Just some thoughts from a non-experienced or knowledgeable (in the topic) person. In other words...probably pointless but, why not

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't believe in psychics or ouija boards (I grew out of belief in both when I was 12), but this is really interesting. You see, M-A-N clearly signifies the original MAN, or Adam, who started the whole thing off by giving Eve an apple.

interesting the name MANLAN came up.

Did you read my reply on your thread on page 4?

That's what I'm trying to tell you.

The spirit you are in contact with is trying to tell you the biggest lie of religion and our society.

The spirits tend to be cryptic so you need to have the "ear" for them.

The spirit that contacted you is likely to be benevolent.

***But take heed of its warning to get off the board*** because the next one might not be so benevolent.

You don't need to hear from it again. The problem of man and the oppression and murder of feminine nature abounds in information in the internet. You should begin your search from there and cease using the board.

YOu have been "fished out of the pool of ignorance" like Neo in the film Matrix but don't push your luck and get off the board!!

...Or you might also have a female acquaintance who might be in danger of being murdered by a man. Like who doesn't really??? There's always a chance that a woman would be preyed on by a man, random or not and the chance is a lot higher than the other way around.
edit on 12-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

i did read your reply but didn't quite understand it the whole adam and eve thing and religion. why would it want to tell me about all this, what can i do about it?

if i can't get anything else out of it, i shall sell it or bin it.
edit on 49Tuesday01ppAmerica/Chicago120149 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

On page 3 of this thread, FlyersFan suggested the proper way of laying that abominable witch board to rest. The sooner the better, I once again advise you my friend. Before it's too late. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

i did read your reply but didn't quite understand it the whole adam and eve thing and religion. why would it want to tell me about all this, what can i do about it?

The more truth you have come to know and accept by seeking, the closer you are to freedom and that's the whole point of it. But avoid doing it with the board because nobody really knows 100% of its nature.

You can also advice all your female acquaintances to be more cautious.

or in the context of religion, seek the truth about men (without further using that board).

Let me ask you something, who kills in the name religion?? Is it men or women? Which gender participates in murder, genocide, and atrocities a lot more?? Who participates in costly and painful wars?? Who populates prisons by a staggering majority???

Who is the MAN of LAWLESSNESS the Bible speaks of??

THere's a huge subject on this spanning a couple religions. The devil of the Gnostics is a long bearded, long haired fella and is worshiped as a God by many, probably including Jews and Christians and especially the Muslims.

Jesus refers to this false god and his followers as murderers! This is both religion and gender based. Men and their religions of ignorance they use to oppress and murder women.

I think the spirit may have intended you to post it here so you can seek more information without using the board anymore that's why it also warned you to stop.
edit on 13-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Johndeere, it said this 'man' has not been born yet and is 0 years old and doesn't speak english, who do you reckon this 'man' is?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Johndeere, it said this 'man' has not been born yet and is 0 years old and doesn't speak english, who do you reckon this 'man' is?

If those info came from the board after you received the warning to get off the board, then you are now receiving potential lies/deception.

An answer most people would expect is the antichrist or Christ himself, his return to Earth.

But this is not the case because the man who oppresses women is already here and has been for many thousands of years.

Doesn't matter who that guy will be.

BUt I tell you what, religion is looking for ways to perpetuate itself. Advances in science is defeating that purpose.

They will probably make a scapegoat like Adolf Hitler and defeat that bad boy with powers backed by religion and our corrupt system. The cycle of ignorance will be reset. The scapegoat will steal our attention away from the real and far bigger evil in our world just like what Adolf Hitler did back in WW2

But I hope this time, it will fail.
edit on 13-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
well, this turned out interesting, i spoke to someone who can help, i was kind of expecting this as im the kind of girl who has this kind of luck. he used his board to contact the spirit who wouldn't get off my board who said it doesn't want to give its name to me cus i am a woman, he asked why it didn't want to leave my board and it said lust he asked its name and it said marcus, it said it was a watcher, he asked for its real name and it said Moloch. it still said it didn't want to hurt me, it just said lust, baby, it said it wanted a baby with me! i asked him to ask it if it was my nan that i had spoken to and it said yes, i asked him to ask it if he knows how upset i am that he ruined it for me speaking to my grandparents and it said yes and hahaha.

so there it is, this bloke is dealing with it, apparantly he's an elemental demon?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This thread has inspired me to get a board and experience some of this stuff.

I'll be back with some reports/pics/vids - all probably showing nothing!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
hmm, well the first thing i'd be doing is looking for hidden magnets inside the board and pieces.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

well, this turned out interesting, i spoke to someone who can help, i was kind of expecting this as im the kind of girl who has this kind of luck. he used his board to contact the spirit who wouldn't get off my board who said it doesn't want to give its name to me cus i am a woman, he asked why it didn't want to leave my board and it said lust he asked its name and it said marcus, it said it was a watcher, he asked for its real name and it said Moloch. it still said it didn't want to hurt me, it just said lust, baby, it said it wanted a baby with me! i asked him to ask it if it was my nan that i had spoken to and it said yes, i asked him to ask it if he knows how upset i am that he ruined it for me speaking to my grandparents and it said yes and hahaha.

so there it is, this bloke is dealing with it, apparantly he's an elemental demon?

THat sounds inconsistent with your OP.

It would look like you are dealing with more than just one spirit. The first one gave the best advice for you to stop using it.

A demon cannot impregnate you but it can possess a human that will impregnate you. And a lot of men are actually possessed by evil spirits.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join