It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFO's spotted over Roswell NM

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazzzarus22
I spotted these two UFO's over Roswell NM tonight while I was walking my dogs. Now if It was a single ufo I might have some doubts about it. However it is two of them! These two objects not only change shape, but they change color too. What do yall think? discuss.

UFO #1

UFO #2

When reporting a UFO better than saying what you were doing at the time might be to say what time you saw the UFO and the direction you were looking with a complete location of where you were as detailed as possible.

Barring this, no real investigation can take place.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

The lights would travel alongside the vehicle on both sides of the highway, keeping with our pace blinking rapidly. ( bright white light) When we would stop forward travel so would the lights. Then they would bounce back and forth or north and south as it were. Hard to say if they were 6' off the ground or 60' or more? or even if the were just in side the fence line or way beyond it as it has only happened like that when there was no moon and completely dark and hard to determine distances. The times it happened was between 1am and 4am . Have some videos on an sd card somewhere. (cell phone footage) Would be hard for me to believe they were drones.

As far as the object that just sat there in the sky We were on our way home from Ruidoso and stop in to eat at Farleys, My wife spotted it when we hopped on the motorcycle to make the rest of our trip home.(we live in Tatum) It stayed in what appeared to be the same spot ( northeast of town) at I would say maybe 5 or 6000 feet elev. till we got to the rest area just before the Caprock.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Same UFO showed up again tonight.

8:20p.m.
West of Roswell

UFO

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
2 nights in a row?

Go right now and buy a tripod and a camera with optical zoom.

Keep the receipt just in case you need to return the equipment for a full refund.

Set up tomorrow and bring us the evidence.

edit on 9-5-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Just wanted to let the OP know we have been getting reports of ufo activity to the west at the newspaper as well. I'm going to try and track down more info and I will also grab one of the dslr s at work and see if I can capture any photos.
edit on 9-5-2015 by blagdhalia because: put if instead of ufo lol

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazzzarus22
Same UFO showed up again tonight.

8:20p.m.
West of Roswell

UFO

Interesting, thanks for the follow-up OP. Do you think this could be a drone?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
two nights in a row at that distance?? I personally would say its a drone if the bouncing around is a result of a camera with a lack of image stabilization. I the camera is being held completely steady and has a I.S. , then it has to be something else if it is still bouncing around.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

Do you think you can give me a general idea of what part of town you spotted this from? I would like to go out tonight and try to get some pics.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When I stayed overnight at the Integratron years ago, there were 3 over the mountain in the distance all night. Like a dumbass, i didn't bring a good camera - i had a T-Mobile G2 at the time, which was actually pretty good in daylight or indoors, but the video came out like yours in the dark. ;(
Sucks, because nowadays most people's camera phones are pretty good, and it's not like we're out every night trying to film ufos.
It isn't til the 1st time we point it at the night sky that we say, "aw crap, i guess i do need a better one."
S & F for at least filming and sharing!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Its possible. When the craft appears it is barely visible to sight. It has no motion and no sound. It almost appears to be dead in air. I believe the craft is using colors as method of communication. I'm positive it will appear again tonight and when it does ill try to get better footage.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I recommend Canon Rebel family of cameras. They have excellent night sensors and come put out some amazing images/video in low light/dark conditions.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
5/9/2015
8:50 p.m.
Roswell NM

The same UFO showed up again tonight.

(skip to 30sec)
UFO

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
A couple questions for you:
- How long does the object stay in view?
- What direction is the object from you? (ie east, north...)
- How does it leave? Does it shoot up? Fade?

Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

yea try to give very exact details, kind of like the way I reported on the orbs earlier this year. Of course I was never able to find any resource that would tell me if anything was flying with the knowledge of the FAA at the time. It was probably because I did not have any pics or vids like yourself. I have pretty much conceded to myself though that what I saw were drones.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I see your point about including Roswell in the title as being a way to get people to view the thread. But there ARE 45,000 ppl who live in Roswell. I wouldn't put my town's name in a thread title if I was had video of a possible UFO, but I'd put the AIr Force Base name in if I wanted to people to help identify an interesting thing in the sky I caught on video. Click bait. I'm glad the OP put Roswell in the title because that made me click on it. I live in Eastern NM also, and wouldn't click on most "I saw a UFO, here's a video" thread.
a reply to: abe froman

The lights in the sky aren't clear in the video.

I saw two helicopters flying close together a week ago in Roswell, during the day. Some sort of training? It was just outside the airport fenced boundary. There's no base there though.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Looks just like one of these-

What better place to fly these than Roswell?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Thats a good start, but I need to see how that looks with the lights at an actual hight distance of a couple hundred feet. Might have been something like that I sa in February.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gavron

How long does the object stay in view?

I believe its always there, but only shows itself to verify its presence to the physical realm. Yesterday it only appeared for an hour.

UFO

How does it leave? Does it shoot up? Fade?

I'm not sure. The moment I look away it disappears.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Looks exactly like a scintillating star to me. All colors of the rainbow, flashing brilliantly in rapid changes of intensity and distortion.

I'd bet lots of money on it.

edit on 10-5-2015 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If you use a good camera, with proper focus and exposure, then rapidly pan the camera during the exposure, you can actually expose the color patterns. It's simply amazing. Here is an experimental shot I took myself.

dcer.smugmug.com...
edit on 10-5-2015 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join