It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Read Hate Comments

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
a reply to: Lgbtlivesmatter

I see you are biased too and defending your own faith.

"It's not relevant it was in the past"

Ahahah seriously?

That's because it is irrelevant. It has no bearing on the present circumstances and atrocities

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lgbtlivesmatter
a reply to: JUhrman

my Christians in America

Lol
edit on 8-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"You cannot make generalizations about christians"

"Islamic terrorism is a problem caused by Islam"

You guys are priceless

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My take away is this: These people are reacting normally -- they dismiss the comments and make a joke about them.

I think Americans and others understand that when freedom of speech rules, and is easy easy to exercise, some people will say anything in the hopes of getting a reaction, and most speech is as meaningless as static on the radio.

So -- these people seem to have a normal amount of self-confidence, and self-control.

I would expect nothing less from your average American, whether they were Muslim, Jewish, Christian, ethnic, etc.

Nothing surprising to me here at all.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So after nine pages, what I gather form the bulk of the nonsensical responses is this:

"I want to see people make other people act better, even if they live in a totally opposite corner of the planet! But Christians are absolutely infallible, don't bitch about us."

Not. how. it works. Here's a good example of why:

I want Christians worldwide to start really getting in to the spirit of things and make the WBC see the errors of their ways. Heck, they can swing that with all fundie sects globally, it's their responsibility. These gross people read from the same books as they do, there must be something cracked in there to motivate FITH Christians. I don't care what acts they have or haven't done, the point is they need to be remedied, it starts from home, people, you have to get them on a personal level in their own walls. Or so say some other people.
Fundie bigotry & hate isn't going away, even though it's an extreme minority, so get with it & fix this mess or whatever, all right? If you're so peaceful, you have a duty to make sure all other Christians are examples of borderline pacifists, somehow.

< cracks knuckles > Make it happen, and make it quick. Otherwise, any excuse you can possibly come up with just proves you're a bunch of half-cracked hypocrites to the Nth degree, OR too blind to see reason. Pick one. If you cant control everyone in your branch, WTH makes all of you think a Muslim in Tampa can control someone in Iraq?
edit on 5/8/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Actually Bush was a "former alcoholic" that became born again Christian to pander the religious right in order to get the votes to get in the White house, much of what he promised to the religious right he lie too was never fulfilled, but he did used religion in many ways to get the majority "Christian America" to approve his invasion of Iraq.

ACTUALLY, he didn't get the approval to invade iraq, only to get osama bin laden in afghanistan. nowhere did he ask if it was okay if he used our men and women to conquer poppy fields or kill iraqis in iraq or even afghanis. he was only supposed to get osama bin laden. there were alot of very irate people when he announced he wanted to go into iraq.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

wbc is a bunch of lawyers who taunt people into doing the wrong thing in retaliation, so they can sue them.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Actually Bush was a "former alcoholic" that became born again Christian to pander the religious right in order to get the votes to get in the White house, much of what he promised to the religious right he lie too was never fulfilled, but he did used religion in many ways to get the majority "Christian America" to approve his invasion of Iraq.

ACTUALLY, he didn't get the approval to invade iraq, only to get osama bin laden in afghanistan. nowhere did he ask if it was okay if he used our men and women to conquer poppy fields or kill iraqis in iraq or even afghanis. he was only supposed to get osama bin laden. there were alot of very irate people when he announced he wanted to go into iraq.

I would suggest educating ones self on the PNAC.

www.newyorker.com...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

remember when he went to the UN to get their approval and they said "no" and he still did it?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

wait, you don't honestly believe that american families wanted their spouses to go over there and get maimed and killed, when they could be home watching football and dancing with the stars?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
"You cannot make generalizations about christians"

"Islamic terrorism is a problem caused by Islam"

You guys are priceless
Then "own up" to it and do something about it? Take the fight amongst yourselves and leave the rest of the world alone. Seriously sharia law makes me want to hunt anyone believing this BS.

Even Hardcore Christians too. It's time to make a move against all this religious bull.

Oh man, i am gonna get flamed hard again. Sorry

edit on 5/8/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
a reply to: Forensick

Actually, this thread does echo the general tone, and impressions of Islam prevalent on ATS today. And one only needs to do a simple internet search to get an overall 'feeling' of how Americans perceive Muslims, and Islam.

Now is this because the informed US citizen is not making their voice heard in denouncing what ignorant US citizens are saying about Islam? I haven't heard much from them.

So I will continue to address things the way I currently see them.

There is a difference between feeling uneasy of the religion and its followers, and posting I wish you to burn in hell, type messages.

Even if 100% of non muslims feel that the rhetoric coming out of the middle east (and exactly what handjob chodburry and his cronies are calling for) is not to live together, it is for us all to live under a muslim religion and the fact that the majority of muslims arent standing up saying we dont want that, then you might have the right to be concerned or suspicious, but keep it in check right?

I live in Australia, I dont feel at all threatened personally, however, as i said above, it appears to me that there is a number of Muslims saying they want World Domination and actually have started fighting and killing for it. So excuse me, if I dont think Islam and Muslims are wonderful and harbor a little suspicion. Yes it may be that the media only plays one side of the story, but I live near the largest Mosque in South Australia and I have never heard them once do anything in the community or renounce or pray for dead christians and yet I drive past a number of small Christian Churches with little signs outside all calling for peace and love, love thy neighbor and all sorts of nice messages! Would it not be too much trouble for the local Super Mosque to let everyone know they love Australia and are happy with this and perhaps do some community event rather than hiding in their fortress being all sneaky.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

it's typically only the ones who want to control others that do the radical stuff. i have come to realize that people that want to forcibly control other people, have something wrong with them, mentally and emotionally. this, of course, is not their fault. it just means people need to realize that when someone does something that doesn't make sense, like wanting to control where you stick your hotdog or how much of your female skin is covered, that they have a problem, a control freak problem. control freaks are not well. it doesn't mean they are a subspecies, they just have problems. my theory is, the guys who own the planet deliberately keep populations of people meant to be used for specific purposes, in certain types of mental and emotional states, for social engineering purposes.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
isn't it ironic that the one country that was supposed to exemplify the utter lack of control freak-dom, ends up being the biggest tool in the box of the world control freaks ? you gotta stand in awe and disgust, of the minds that manage to twist good things to such evil ends.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Honestly folks, I do not know who is more of a little bitch - ISIS or uneducated folks scared of Islam.

Christians - do yourself a favour before you destroy the US for good - go and talk to your peace-loving Muslim brothers and sisters - they too cry, eat, talk crap, fart, go to movies, pick their noses, snore, smoke weed and love their children and wish no harm upon them - true story.

"Islam is the enemy of mankind".......BBBZZZZ - wrong

The Propaganda behemoth telling you Islam is the enemy coupled with the Military/Industrial complex governed by elite bloodlines is the enemy of mankind and this thread AND THE STATUS OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT is proof of their success in divide and conquer and keeping you enslaved.

Jesus wept - God I beg you to lift the veil and show people the true enemy - PLEASE.

Until then...............

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: proob4
I think "Muslims" Have a duty to stop all the nonsense if they want to. They should be inside fighting on their own if this is a peaceful religion as it it claimed? It's not and these assholes will stop at no end to disrupt any Christian way of life.

Seriously Islam is the enemy of all mankind.

Muslims if you are peaceful prove it. Fight your war and quit threatening everyone else in the meantime, or just kill yourselves already.

And what is the Christian way of life? To force everyone to live under the laws of Christian dogma? Also this may come as shock to you but America IS NOT a Christian nation no matter how much the delusional fools cry that it is a Christian nation. The founders of this nation knew better than to let religion in government and it is our fault for electing religious nutcases into office.
Oh boy, I beat you. look at my stars compared to your post. THE STARS HAVE IT! You loose.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

originally posted by: proob4

Muslims if you are peaceful prove it. Fight your war and quit threatening everyone else in the meantime, or just kill yourselves already.

Look at these sentences and tell me if it makes any sense to you. Oh and you do realize these were Americans in this clip and not anyone from the Middle East?
Oh boy, I beat you. look at my stars compared to your post. THE STARS HAVE IT! You loose. LOL the funny thing is i have more stars than any post on this whole thread including the OP. Ha Ha Ha. I must be on the right path.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Oh boy, I beat you. look at my stars compared to your post. THE STARS HAVE IT! You loose. LOL the funny thing is i have more stars than any post on this whole thread including the OP. Ha Ha Ha. I must be on the right path.

Indeed............."I shall send them strong delusion, even the very elect"

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Yes plenty if people have that flawed line of thought...

Probably the same people that only apply it to Islam and muslims and nothing else.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join