It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Read Hate Comments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

No.. but have you ever been embarrassed to the point that all you could do was laugh/smile and come up with reasons as to why?

No...can't say that I have. I don't get embarrassed by other people's actions...only my own.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
...and you feel that none of those that threathened in the video...could possibly go bonkers and go on a muslim killing spree ? It establishes a mindset...and I for one would not feel comfortable knowing that people around me harbor such thoughts.

Its a numbers game... a few extremest go bonkers and it is isolated,100,000 go bonkers and we have ISIS... When Christians go around blowing themselves up, wiping out towns, raping and pillaging in the name of Christ, then I will worry about them too.

For me one is a slight possibility and the other is reality.

We can "what if" all day about Christians and right now that is where that rests...there is no what if with Muslim extremism...
edit on 8-5-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
...and you feel that none of those that threathened in the video...could possibly go bonkers and go on a muslim killing spree ? It establishes a mindset...and I for one would not feel comfortable knowing that people around me harbor such thoughts.

Its a numbers game... a few extremest go bonkers and it is isolated,100,000 go bonkers and we have ISIS... When Christians go around blowing themselves up, wiping out towns, raping and pillaging in the name of Christ, then I will worry about them too.

For me one is a slight possibility and the other is reality.

We can "what if" all day about Christians and right now that is where that rests...there is no what if with Muslim extremism...

what you seem to forget here is that...it's only a minority that is shown here. I can tell you for certain...there is much more than you think...many will not say anything...many will pretend they aren't thinking it. For instance, that sentiment is present in your highest halls of your government...but the PC is preventing many to say what they really mean.

The sentiment is scary to me...and no laughing matter.

Let me ask you...was ISIS ever deemed to be such a threat ? No. It was always..."ah it only few extremists"...now...they number thousands...and everybody is now surprised.

There is a little extremist hiding in all of us...all it takes is the right trigger.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Listen to that video at 5:15, Hannity says that 'we don't live under your laws, and Anjem Choudary replies "you will one day". Maybe back it up to the 5 minute mark to hear the context and listen closely to AC,s reply at 5:15,, it's hard to hear because he talks over Hannity (which makes it hard to hear), but you can hear it.. and to me, that's what makes the religion scary-people like him, those type of beliefs. That they want to rule all of us.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

He can think what he wants, doesn't mean it is going to happen.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

there are 1 billion muslims in the world . if they all enjoy you getting beheaded , they would have (We would have) done it ourselves . good luck fighting against a billion strong army .

Actually there are 1.6 billion Muslims .There are 1 billion christians so it seems like it should be a one sided fight but in reality if the 2 were to go at it im thinking you would be counting muslims by the tens of millions . BUT if christians failed they could call up the reserves , you know the 1.1 billion athiests , or the 1 billion hindus . I get what you were trying to say but really . In a war between the faiths you could no longer hide in hospitals because guess what , they would be full of muslims . Nowhere to hide haman , nowhere to hide .
edit on 8-5-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I think "Americans" Have a duty to stop all the nonsense if they want to. They should be inside fighting on their own if this is a peaceful country as it it claimed? It's not and these assholes will stop at no end to disrupt any foreign way of life.

Seriously US is the enemy of all mankind.

Americans if you are peaceful prove it. Fight your war and quit threatening everyone else in the meantime, or just kill yourselves already.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022
a reply to: WeRpeons

Listen to that video at 5:15, Hannity says that 'we don't live under your laws, and Anjem Choudary replies "you will one day".
snip
that's what makes the religion scary-people like him, those type of beliefs. That they want to rule all of us.

Anjem Choudary means for all of us to submit to Islam. I love the way AC sticks it in Sean Hannity's craw. He 'means' to do it and SH 'reacts predictably' each and every time. I don't care who wins on which given night ... I just like watching them go at one another ideologically.

Islam is an aggressively promoted religion (if a religion is what it really is). AC is correct in the words he used at this moment in history. Islam will overtake the world unless it is pushed back with aggression. It's merely the way of things. Like a bully taking your lunch money day-after-day ... if you don't fight back, you're gonna go hungry.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
WOW, the ignorance in this thread is denser than lead... an entire thread based on hatred and bigotry????

''Islam is a religion of peace'' - no it is not. You can't even do a simple Google style research to find the truth??? Hiding behind you monitors and hating on Muslims, that's real tough ...and productive.

Islam is a way of life that takes a person from chaos to peace (evil to good). Because society is not naturally peaceful as all humans have the capacity for evil, as well as good.

/startsarcasm

Let's all hate Muslims!! because they are not normal human beings that represent various walks of life, NO, they are bearded hairy white robe wearing angry people that live in the middle east, that are backwards and blow themselves and other people up because they are genetically violent, and aggressive because their forefathers were brainwashed baboons.

?? Insert more angry remarks, insert more bigotry, insert more ignorance??

/endsarcasm

Seriously? What do you hope to achieve with your anger and hate?

You think it will make Muslims revert? You think you are going to get rid of Islam? It is a religion, not a country or a race of people or a nationality. It will always exist. Deal with it.

edit on 8-5-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

Reminding that the US is still a racist country despite what they believe.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Let's give US citizens the benefit of the doubt, that not all of them are ignorant bigots. And that many of them have actually read a book, gone to school, and practised something called 'critical thinking'.

It is understandable that the ignorance and stupidity of the rhetoric regurgitated across this thread represents many US citizens, that is because the America government have done an excellent brainwashing job using MSM outlets such as FOX news and CNN. Cutting edge American propaganda to make US citizens truly believe that Islam is the enemy, Islam is a religion of violence, and Islam is ruining American lives.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Let's give US citizens the benefit of the doubt, that not all of them are ignorant bigots. And that many of them have actually read a book, gone to school, and practised something called 'critical thinking'.

It is understandable that the ignorance and stupidity of the rhetoric regurgitated across this thread represents many US citizens, that is because the America government have done an excellent brainwashing job using MSM outlets such as FOX news and CNN. Cutting edge American propaganda to make US citizens truly believe that Islam is the enemy, Islam is a religion of violence, and Islam is ruining American lives.

You see it is not fair to tar all Muslims with the same brush, but it is OK to do the same for Americans. Its not the only hypocrisy.

I didnt even find this slightly amusing, in fact, it was fekn pathetic and patronising attempt to show some muslims rising above trolling.

Patronising, stuff gets trolled every day, lets get some muslims in to show it up and show how cool we are....

Guess what, the 0.1% of racist/intolerant/phobics that are posting muslim hatred are posting it at the 0.1% of muslims which kill and maim in the name of their god which you denounce....this video and thread is as bad as the posts of the islamaphobes.

By the way, people post stuff to incite comments, its called trolling, this thread is stuck in an Irony Loop that could end the world, guess who will be dissapointed that there arent 72 virgins waiting for them..... (is that even in the Koran? Because to me, that is a bit sick).
edit on 8 5 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Guess what, the 0.1% of racist/intolerant/phobics

Hahah, ohohoh.

No.

It's far more than 0,1%
edit on 8-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Islam is a way of life ...

It is a religion ...

See? You're as confused as I am. LOL

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I think "Muslims" Have a duty to stop all the nonsense if they want to. They should be inside fighting on their own if this is a peaceful religion as it it claimed? It's not and these assholes will stop at no end to disrupt any Christian way of life.

Seriously Islam is the enemy of all mankind.

Muslims if you are peaceful prove it. Fight your war and quit threatening everyone else in the meantime, or just kill yourselves already.

So much hate in this post... Every time I see people wondering why Muslims don't speak out at this, I feel like posting this thread:

"Muslims aren't doing enough to speak out...!"

You can only do so much speaking. If the other party doesn't listen then nothing is said.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The Muslim religion has earned their negative reputation 100x over. I do enjoy people who hate Christianity sticking up for Islam. It makes for a good chuckle.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The Muslim religion has earned their negative reputation 100x over. I do enjoy people who hate Christianity sticking up for Islam. It makes for a good chuckle.

I hate both religions. I don't hate the people who worship them though. It would be great if people who say comments like yours could ever get that through their heads.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

The same hate comments I read on ATS. Phakinnnnn Texan.
edit on 8-5-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Actually, this thread does echo the general tone, and impressions of Islam prevalent on ATS today. And one only needs to do a simple internet search to get an overall 'feeling' of how Americans perceive Muslims, and Islam.

Now is this because the informed US citizen is not making their voice heard in denouncing what ignorant US citizens are saying about Islam? I haven't heard much from them.

So I will continue to address things the way I currently see them.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Islam is a way of life ...

It is a religion ...

See? You're as confused as I am. LOL

Can you elaborate on the confusion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join