It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when the soul turns perfect?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why would purple be the perfect color. I'm plum confused.

Its as they say: the souls of men are inviolate.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

originally posted by: Unity_99
Maybe John Lear is right and there really is a moon trap for souls on the moon, everything seems to point to the Moon and Saturn/Sol.

Think perfecting souls need to rise above all of this, and escape the matrix.

This Earth can be a trap, too. Some people give up being kind after betrayal and feeling used and say, "kindness is a weakness". People become dark while in darkness. When people keep shining even while in darkness, then, our Light will keep the darkness bright like God/Source and Angels/Light Beings keep the Heavens/Higher Realms bright, but people lack Faith (in Kindness/Love/Goodness/God), and give up to easily.

When we stay as Light, even while in darkness, then Joy/Love stays with us, and the immediate moment/surroundings near us stay Bright. Unconditional Love/Joy which is good for staying optimistic, keeping people with others, and keeping stress out of our own minds.

The more positive you are, focusing on Light/Love/Joy in self and others (though, it may be difficult at times) the less nightmares you have. I haven't gone to the Moon (in astral/dream) and been attack by the Wolves for a while.

Keep shining

Interesting verses in this song, my point of view is that it talks about overcoming the dark traps (moon) and The Perfection of The Soul/Light within us:

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through-ough-ough

The Spirit speaks through music.
edit on 9-5-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You become God!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You mean you Join source where you came from in the first place

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

As a Christian how do you know whether or not your soul changes color? I am a Christian and a good researcher and cannot find anything biblical which indicates the soul does or does not change color.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You become God!

Not sure you want to as it is 'bliss full' nothingness (a continual state of lying under the love blanket); you will tire of it after an eternity or two.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

originally posted by: Infinitis
As a Christian how do you know whether or not your soul changes color? I am a Christian and a good researcher and cannot find anything biblical which indicates the soul does or does not change color.

Good question. According to the Gospel, when Jesus had his transfiguration on the mountain, a voice from Heaven spoke saying, "This is my son" and the face of Jesus shined like the Sun and his clothes as white as Light. When Jesus was baptized Light shined down from Heaven and a Dove, saying "this is my son" ; but it was at the transfiguration that Jesus face shined like the Sun and his cloths became as white as Light.

In Ezekiel, Ezekiel says that the presence of the Lord shined like the color of Amber.

So, in the Bible, it mentions two colors of spirits: Amber and White

This may also explain red spirits (although this Bible verse doesn't specifically say "spirit"):

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool
- Isaiah 1:18

This verse makes it sound like a sinful nature appears as "redness", while being forgiven/purified by God leads to a "whiteness as white as snow".

Anyway, this is just something to consider for those who believe in the Bible and question whether or not spirits have color.

(This also relates to the topic because a person's soul color may reveal how connected they are to Perfection/God.)
edit on 10-5-2015 by arpgme because:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
Red is the first color in the visible spectrum and also the color associated with the lowest chakra in the subtle body.

Violet is at the other end of the spectrum and is associated with the highest chakra in the subtle body.

White is the color of the Light above the subtle body-mind and represents the goal of enlightenment in some mystical traditions, so this may shed some light (pun intended) on what the op is referring to, and also your quotes from the Bible.

edit on 5/10/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Willtell
You become God!

Not sure you want to as it is 'bliss full' nothingness (a continual state of lying under the love blanket); you will tire of it after an eternity or two.

The soul is in a state of imperfection, and everything in spirituality is about getting it in order and onto the developmental stage of growth it was halted by the “fall of man”

By God I mean perfection not the literal beingness of God though we all are within the beingness of God…..We are all mysteriously plunged into God

When the macrocosmic soul returns to perfection (when the inner gardens of the soul return to their rightful place outwardly) the microcosms will involuntarily have to perfect...these gardens will return to their inward home as well( inside us all)

That will cause tremendous pain (Hell) for most save a few who have already trod the path to perfection before the great Day of the Lord

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Optimisplanet

Even when the spirit is washed clean and a fit companion for the Creators you will still remain a separate individual, with your own identity. Yet, still a part of the whole. You won't lose yourself when reunited with the Divine source. You'll have finally matured to the point where reincarnation to the physical plane will no longer be necessary. Though from time to time, you may be asked to return to help out, but even then the choice will be yours. Life is eternal, and full of wonders you've yet to even dream about.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starborn
In your view, where do these Creators "reside"? Is not Reality indivisible, so how are there separate entities, individuals, creators or otherwise upon recognition of Reality or Truth?

edit on 5/11/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
According to research by Michael newton, the most advanced soul displays a purple light, and then joins with the source/presence. Can anyone expand on this? Does the soul have cycles? Such as when it is fully evolved goes back into a a beginner soul again? Or does it remain in the source forever?

Depends on if it wants to destroy the source or not.

In my case I will be making my own decisions on what to do, already have lol.

The FORCED cycles of delusion caused by belief this is what is supposed to happen are over.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

I never said it changes color it was another that i replied too. So far as far as I can tell from Scriptures is the soul looks like your body. Kind of like an inner tube in a tire, it is shaped and shares a look of the body.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

denying ones self is not the same as denying ones soul.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The soul is always in perfect union with source/presence, but it is our ego that gets in the way of this realization. I think clothes are a physical manifestation of our ego encumbering the expression of our true self - which is physically represented as the naked body. After the first act of ego, shame was felt and clothes have been the norm ever since. If you want to know the difference between love and lust with a woman, check to see if you are comfortable being naked around eachother, especially after sex.

'His disciples said, "When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?"

Jesus said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then [you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid."

Actually think about how CRAZY clothes are (barring cold weather, but whose silly idea was it to go north anyway?). It is a physical symbol of how we have lost touch with our true nature.
edit on 11-5-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The soul is always in perfect union with source/presence, but it is our ego that gets in the way of this realization. I think clothes are a physical manifestation of our ego encumbering the expression of our true self - which is physically represented as the naked body. After the first act of ego, shame was felt and clothes have been the norm ever since.

If you want to know the difference between love and lust with a woman, check to see if you are comfortable being naked around eachother, especially after sex.

I appreciate your anti-puritanical notions here. Lord knows, the USA could use less puritanism regarding this matter of nudity.

However, one can love and desire one's lover without conflict, and then feel comfortable with them naked, and perhaps even desirous again and again. Feeling lusty in the bedroom is fine if one is in love, it seems to me. You seem to be separating them, as though love and desire are incompatible? Maybe I am mis-reading you?

'His disciples said, "When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?"

Jesus said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then [you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid."

Are you sure he wasn't just speaking metaphorically about surrendering to God, and ultimately transcending the body in God. Once this is done, the body-mind is seen in a much freer light, without concern or shame.

But yes, clothing is often used as a kind of armor, both physically and emotionally. He must of had some pretty fun parties with his followers if they followed his admonition to the letter!

Actually think about how CRAZY clothes are (barring cold weather, but whose silly idea was it to go north anyway?). It is a physical symbol of how we have lost touch with our true nature.

Actually, if I go and sit on a public seat, say, on a subway or when renting a bicycle, I prefer that the prior occupants have some pants!

I think the cities are a much stronger and formidable symbol and reminder of our losing touch with true nature and our true nature.

Also, you are probably pretty young still - the older you get, the more you and your aging friends will appreciate not having to suddenly see some other old naked wrinkly asses and/or deformed danglies!

edit on 5/11/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How would anyone know what the soul does or doesn't do? From a book or voices in your head? Give me a break.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Optimisplanet

I believe in reincarnation, for what I have learned from those that also believe in reincarnation, once the soul achieve its higher enlightenment it will have not need to come back into an existence, its stays where all souls gathers.

And this is just my personal opinion.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: guitarplayer

denying ones self is not the same as denying ones soul.

What is your definition of soul?

"A substantial entity believed to be that in each person which lives, feels, thinks and wills" [Century Dictionary]

I would say that the definition of the word soul would be the mind, the will, and our emotions.

The NT is full of examples of denning their souls, one’s own will is to be turned over to the leading of the HS I listed several in prior posts. So to say that self and soul is not the same thing is to denigh what the bible says.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

interesting, thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join