It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when the soul turns perfect?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
According to research by Michael newton, the most advanced soul displays a purple light, and then joins with the source/presence. Can anyone expand on this? Does the soul have cycles? Such as when it is fully evolved goes back into a a beginner soul again? Or does it remain in the source forever?

edit on 7-5-2015 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Optimisplanet

I think (in regard to this theory) the soul would not want to be anything but part of "the source" if it has reached that point. I don't think it is so much that a soul has to stay there, but it's not an easy place to get, and thus not a place it would want to leave. Plus, I think the overall goal of the soul is to become part of "the source", so reverting to a beginner soul would be counterproductive.

The soul I don't believe has cycles, but can theoretically be part of many life cycles.
edit on 5/7/2015 by scojak because: (no reason given)

(post by MrMaybeNot removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The soul does not change colors. It is made perfect in Christ if you have faith in Christs work or it is left in corruption if you don't.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
How do you measure color of something that can't be seen?
How do you measure the perfection of something that can't be defined?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Optimisplanet

What happens when the soul turns perfect?

It remembers it was always perfect to begin with.

According to research by Michael newton, the most advanced soul displays a purple light, and then joins with the source/presence. Can anyone expand on this? Does the soul have cycles? Such as when it is fully evolved goes back into a a beginner soul again? Or does it remain in the source forever?

Your questions are predicated on misunderstanding. You are your own source, and have never left it. Indeed, talking about it as if its something other than you doesnt even make sense; you are already at the source because you are the source. How could you ever leave yourself? Wherever you go, there you are.

The truth is very simple. The convolution of modern and "traditional" dogmas is part of this game called "life", or "reality". Away from this game, which is a projection of a collective will, a convincing, at least on the surface, illusion... there is only pure will. Pure will can be called spirit, or consciousness, or awareness, or as I like to call it, the very essence of existence itself, without which nothing could nor would be.

There is no time... no space... no energy... no matter.... Only will and its force, eternal and infinite.

Know thyself, as the saying goes. When you remember who you were, are, and always will be, all the pieces will fall into place.

edit on 5/7/2015 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

My understanding is you rejoin "source" to have no more new experiences as a 'particle' as achieved perfection as a human. I hear it could for eternity (do not know the negation YET to get out of this situation) but could be very boring (unless experiencing eternal unlimited unbounded love is your thing). It sounds like a trap to be avoided if an adventurous spirit.
edit on 7-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
The soul does not change colors. It is made perfect in Christ if you have faith in Christs work or it is left in corruption if you don't.

No

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why would purple be the perfect color. I'm plum confused.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
1 would think if it matured to perfection IN THE MANY EYES OF THE CREATOR, through experiences throughout the phases of life and death within existence that such a spirit would then Ascend into a Higher Form and consciousness that may be able to assist the WHOLE* more due to it being more experienced through the many ascension processes that it may have encountered and LEARNED from...

This is my subjective input

The mauve - purple aura. Who would be perceiving it to comment on it, 1 wonders...

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't believe complete perfection is attainable. There is always one more step on the path to enlightenment.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

If the soul is made perfect in Christ then why did Christ tell the people that in order to follow Him they must take up the cross and denigh ones soul in this life to gain ones soul in the next?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A question which has no answer as we simply do not know. It has never happened and never will as not a single one of us or our souls have ever nor will ever be perfect. Look around the world and watch what is going on and tell me where a single perfect soul exist in this mess we have created. It will never happen and we shall never know.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It is the imperfections that makes the soul perfect.
Without being imperfect, nothing can be learned.

My own thought is that we are all embers in the fire of the creator.
You are already perfect,
you just are not supposed to understand that in a normal lifetime,
otherwise you could not grow and learn.

No soul is perfect, because if it was, it would be defective and useless.

I never did understand the idea of attaining perfection,
it just does not seem to be possible,
because that is not what we are to do.

IMO

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't believe complete perfection is attainable. There is always one more step on the path to enlightenment.

Does God know this and will then either continue to be a continual student of its own defective inclinations (or try to correct the obvious problem). The human is not perfect because IT is not perfect; or one relies upon the other to define EACH OTHER (crazy).
edit on 8-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

he never said deny your soul you are adding to the word and therefore are cursed

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

A very good answer. I like that. Makes me ponder as well as feel a little better after all perfection means never achieving anything again. But because we are works in progress we must continue the path other wise we fail...perfect...thanks for a good feeling !

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
my soul is perfect in Christ Right nNw because of my faithn his work done on the cross for my salvation.

no striving or carrying crosses because that is already done for the church. I am not Israel so bearing my cross is not required.

But what is required is that I live in the newness of life in Christ Jesus.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Optimisplanet

I believe that as we progress through lives, the experiences we gain and lessons we learn are held in the spirit and pieces of these lessons stay with us everytime we reincarnate. Once we finally get to the point where our souls have gained the understanding and knowledge of why we exist we merge back together with the collective and all of the experiences of all the lives we had as a single piece of the collective is joined with it.

From this point it is my belief that we are no longer a single entity but at the same time we are because the collective is one but each of us is a peice of that one experiencing many different lives. We could not exist without it and it could not exist without us so to speak.

But any hoo i believe that once we get back to the source then we are free to incarnate through multiple lives across time all over again. it would be dreadfully boring to have created entire univeses and dimensions and not be able to experience it ourselves. being omniscient and omnipotent gets old so why not make a piece of ourself limited and experience what we created?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

All I know is perfection starts with 18 year old scotch and a good cigar...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join